Rick Perry compares homosexuality to alcoholism

I AM A REPUBLICAN 95% of the time.

The 5% sure comes up a lot...

I think for myself.
How much football have you ever watched?
How many times have you seen a QB go to a hard count trying to draw defensive lineman to jump offsides?
How many times DOES that work and the D lineman do jump offsides.
I was trained to WATCH THE BALL and I do not jump with the first knee jerk feel good reaction that the dumb masses fall for.
Accordingly, when I see bad moves by Republicans instead of being a wimp afraid to go against the flow, what do I do?
I call them out for being fools.
And those that bash gays are damn fools.
We need their votes also and many are Republicans.
Time to get the fucking moral police the hell out of the Republican Party.
And as usual the maniac coming off the end at age 59 is leading the charge and drawing a double team.
Folks are born gay, get over it.

Let me relate my experiences. Proud American with roots to the late 1600s in America. Southern by the Grace of God. Raised to not judge but for many years did so with gay folks, just the culture I was in but did not get that from home. Taught to respect all folks. Raised in the church and still a believer. At age 24 after college started in the repo and bail jumping search business. Again, the culture of if you ain't a white straight male u ain't 1 of us. Then started working in law firms as an investigator and then received my full agency detective license in 1982. And along the way have worked with doctors, lawyers, EMTs, district attorneys, government employees of all types, law office employees of all types, people from all walks of life as I have investigated over 6000 cases over 34 years. Interviewed over 30,000 witnesses, 6 yesterday alone.
And my take on gay folks is they are just like all of us except they happen to fall in love with folk of the same sex.
And from what I have seen of them most are hard working, well educated and extremely diligent in their work.
They make very good citizens. That is more important than judging them on religious beliefs ONLY.

What has been proven is your first response knee jerk reaction of calling everyone a liar is false.
Time and time again.
You called me a liar that Perry said this and you were proven wrong.

Once again.
Best to put brain in gear before mouth in motion.

So now you want to start lying?

Show where I call EVERYONE a liar. When you fail you can apologize.

Jake is a liar. He claims to be a Republican while he constantly rails against them in defense of liberal Democrats. And you are beginning to be a liar by the false accusations you just made.

I didn't say you lied about what Perry said you moron, I asked for a link.

Why are you defending a known liar?

U r right, everyone is not true.
Thanks for pointing that out.
So your first knee jerk reaction is to call some people a liar, like you did me, without first checking it out.
And Perry did say it so you were wrong.
I did not lie, right?

I never said he didn't say it you moron and I didn't call you a liar until you started lying.

You made a comment I ask for a link if you think that equates to calling you a liar then you are stupid.

Go back to POST #7 where this all started and show where I called your dumbass a liar!

Last edited:
So now you want to start lying?

Show where I call EVERYONE a liar. When you fail you can apologize.

Jake is a liar. He claims to be a Republican while he constantly rails against them in defense of liberal Democrats. And you are beginning to be a liar by the false accusations you just made.

I didn't say you lied about what Perry said you moron, I asked for a link.

Why are you defending a known liar?

So your first knee jerk reaction is to call some people a liar, like you did me, without first checking it out.
I did not lie, right?

I never said he didn't say it you moron and I didn't call you a liar until you started lying.

You made a comment I ask for a link if you think that equates to calling you a liar then you are stupid.

Go back to POST #7 where this all started and show where I called your dumbass a liar!

You deleted it you wimp.
Can not even stand by what you say here or back it up so you delete it.
You are the liar, wimp.
Go cry to your Mommy.

I did not lie, right?

You deleted it you wimp.
You are the liar, wimp.
Go cry to your Mommy.

I haven't deleted a single thing in all the years I've been here.

You idiots are hilarious. When you're called out on your bullshit you accuse those that called you on it for deleting post. Yet there is no way in hell you can prove it since it never happened. But you morons will stop at nothing in your dishonest attempt at smearing someone with whom you disagree.

Last edited:
It is an excellent analogy. Alcoholism is a disease. An alcoholic is never not an alcoholic, he is always recovering when he chooses not to drink. Homosexuality is a disease. A person is never not a homosexual, even when he chooses not to take it in the ass. Both requuire treatment.

Why not allow consenting individuals do as they please?

I did not lie, right?

You deleted it you wimp.
You are the liar, wimp.
Go cry to your Mommy.

Not one single post has been deleted from this thread you lying piece of shit!!

Go back and check the post #'s. Every single one is accounted for. NO DELETIONS!!

You and Jake must be twins, both of you are butt ugly and liars.

One thing I've noticed is when talking or writing about homosexuals, most people who are against it are talking about males.

And because men have a much higher sex drive than women it does become addicting for men to want sex with a lot of other men.

And the whole wear a condom thing is joke. Do you know any men who like wearing condoms?

One thing I've noticed is when talking or writing about homosexuals, most people who are against it are talking about males.

And because men have a much higher sex drive than women it does become addicting for men to want sex with a lot of other men.

And the whole wear a condom thing is joke. Do you know any men who like wearing condoms?

Men have a higher sex drive thus get addicted to fucking other men.....that is some stupid shit and you have no clue about people.mens Sex drives vary from person to person but overall they are higher in their early 20's. While women typically have higher around 40.

This has nothing to do with being gay...zero...now go away before you hurt yourself trying to think.

It is an excellent analogy. Alcoholism is a disease. An alcoholic is never not an alcoholic, he is always recovering when he chooses not to drink. Homosexuality is a disease. A person is never not a homosexual, even when he chooses not to take it in the ass. Both requuire treatment.

Why not allow consenting individuals do as they please?

We do. Point?

And on top of it the Texas GOP adopted a platform endorsing reparative therapy.
Therapy where they believe they can make a straight man gay or a gay man straight.

You nuts may be able to take classes to be taught how to suck cock and like it.
Not me, not in a million years.
I was born with my sexuality, same as everyone else except the believers of reparative therapy.

Damn, amazing the ignorance of the American right wing.

I am pretty sure that the platform doesn't endorse conversion therapy.

The part I don't get is why conversion therapy is even an issue. Unless it is being forced on someone, shouldn't it be like abortion, a matter of privacy between a patient and a doctor? Or does that type of thinking only apply to things you like?

Last edited:
Those of you who believe sexuality is a choice tell me how you came up choosing your sexuality.

Choice means you ponder over all of the available choices, look into your choices and may try those choices.

So guys, how long did you contemplate sucking cock before you chose not to?
I disagree with you as that is not what happened to me.
But if you want to go with the you tried the cock and then chose women then I believe you.
But that still does not make it a choice that everyone makes.
We believe you chose pussy after trying the cock but that never happened to anyone I know.
We were born with our sexuality.

Those of you who believe Astrology is bunk explain to me how you decided to develop the personality you have.

Until you can provide actual scientific evidence that free will does not exist, and that all our activities are programmed by the orbits of the planets, hard wired into our genes at birth, or even the result of somebody pulling our strings, I really don't have to explain when, how, or even why I made the choices I did. Feel free to lay out your case, again, and have me destroy it, again.

"Whether or not you feel compelled to follow a particular lifestyle or not, you have the ability to decide not to do that," said Perry, according to the San Francisco Chronicle. "I may have the genetic coding that I'm inclined to be an alcoholic, but I have the desire not to do that, and I look at the homosexual issue the same way."

Yep, he claimed they were thinkers who have choices. Evil man!

Disgusting, isn't it?

"Whether or not you feel compelled to follow a particular lifestyle or not, you have the ability to decide not to do that," said Perry, according to the San Francisco Chronicle. "I may have the genetic coding that I'm inclined to be an alcoholic, but I have the desire not to do that, and I look at the homosexual issue the same way."

Tell us how you "chose" your sexuality.
Never happened that way with me.

The strangest thing about your outrage is that Perry never said homosexuality is a choice, he said you have a choice not to run around wearing biker clothes and letting everyone who smiles at you fuck you. I am pretty sure that even you agree with that, yet you are outraged because a Republican chose to say it out loud.

And on top of it the Texas GOP adopted a platform endorsing reparative therapy.
Therapy where they believe they can make a straight man gay or a gay man straight.

You nuts may be able to take classes to be taught how to suck cock and like it.
Not me, not in a million years.
I was born with my sexuality, same as everyone else except the believers of reparative therapy.

Damn, amazing the ignorance of the American right wing.

so wait, who you prefer for sex is genetic? Is my preference for big tits genetic as well?

You may have a sexual preference based on the numerous sexual encounters you have had with men, women, whatever.
And as a result of that you prefer women with big tits.
All fine with me.
I was born attracted to women only. I have no preference. I was born heterosexual. Nothing else ever entered my mind other than women.

You were not born heterosexual, the fact that you do not remember a choice is not proof you did not make it.

Last edited:

So heterosexuality is a choice.

Good first step.

And? He's right. Homosexuality is a choice and is a mental disease. Also put a damn link up.
prove that some people are not born that way.....i remember in grade school little boys who never wanted to be with the boys and doing boy things,they always wanted to be with the girls,and it wasnt to get laid,they enjoyed doing girly things,those boys were gay.........and there were girls who were able to kick some of the boys asses and as i got into HS those girls became more manly than the guys.....bi-sexuality is a choice....not straight gayness....thats a physical happening not mental...

I used to play with my sisters dolls, it didn't make me gay.

Forum List

Back