Rick Perry compares homosexuality to alcoholism

Government regulations are never applied equally, that is not why they exist. That is why my position that regulations should not exist is the proper position. People do not need the permission of the government to get married, and the only reason the government got involved in regulating it was to tell people they can't get married. By supporting government regulations you support marraige discrimination, I oppose it, so I oppose government regulation.

Now THAT is a clear dodge.

Do you have an example of government regulations that are applied equally? Until you come up with some examples that counter my argument it is not a dodge.

Still dodging. Married couples get benefits. The question is not whether they should or should not get those benefits, the question is should gay couples have access to the same civil marriage license as straight couples, yes or no?

Some really smart guy - might have been Einstein, once said that doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is a sure sign of insanity

Like saying over and over again that being gay is a choice or a mental illness. You seem to believe that saying it enough times makes it true!

Difference being that I provide factual evidence to back up my assertions, not just drive by snide ass uninformed ignorant comments such as is your trademark.

:lol:

Vote GOP. We believe fags are sick in the head and diseased. We care!

:lol::lol::lol:

Wonderful, another bad argument for gay rights.

You know something, it is people like you that enable the idiots like GreenBean to look halfway intelligent. Just refute the idiot, and move on like an adult. Sexual preference in not a mental disorder, a genetic defect, or a birth defect, it is a choice. That makes it none of anyone else's business, period. End of discussion.

and yet you just conveniently skipped over the question i asked you.....here let me do it again......is it possible for someone to be born "gay"?...

Windbag is unable to answer your question, nor am I . The possibility that someone could be born gay is miniscule. But it is theoretically conceivable, although the overwhelming evidence indicates otherwise. There are a few theories , unsubstantiated and unproven that in some cases , and only somecases it it may be possible that some people are actually born Gay - I repeat it is highly unlikely.

You keep making a statement, and offering absolutely no evidence that it is true. I, on the other hand, have actually started threads about the issue, and provided scientific studiers to back my position up.

Does it make you feel smart to ignore reality?

By the way, when do you plan on jumping on the Democrats for not kicking out the idiots?

I would prefer the GOP return to practicing it's principles instead of paying lip service to them while behaving hypocritically.

I would prefer conservatives return to being the smartest people in the room instead of the most ignorant.

I will leave the Democrats to clean their own house while I clean ours.

If you were half as smart as you pretend to be you would know that the GOP has no control over who votes for them. If you want to line up with the smartest people in the room switch from being a conservative to being a real liberal, like the ones that founded the country. Classical liberals consistently outscore everyone on intelligence tests.

One: There's a big difference between IQ and wisdom
Two: Please provide a link to back up your assertion- not denying it ,but I would be interested in seeing your source [And - NO - I am not asking to peak up your ass where I think you may have pulled that from]

All you know is you don't remember making a choice, you have absolutely no proof you did not make that choice. There is absolutely no science anywhere that backs the idea that sexual preference is not a choice. If you think you have some, feel free to trot it out so I can laugh at it.

All the current science points to attractions NOT being a choice. I'm on my phone and heading back to work. Try google.

WRONG we've had this discussion b4 rug muncher, there is minscule evidence that points to Homosexuality being genetic. There is only minor unproven evidence to indicate it is theoretically something one might possibly be born with.

Rick Perry compares homosexuality to alcoholism

#####

LOL

Another one with no idea.
Yep, these people do exist in 2014
Oh, and he's also clueless about death chambers, thinks they're ok too.

He should be run out of office as soon as possible.

Tell us about the day you chose not to be gay.

I think it was in second grade. I chassed a girl & kissed her. Not a BOY

Which one did you WANT to kiss? Which one were you physically and emotionally attracted to?

It was second grade you twit. Emotions & physical attraction had nothing to do with it. Contrary to you progressives I don't believe in such things when it comes to CHILDREN. Much less encourage them to be girls if they're boys & vice versa. Kids experiment and they don't need your idiotic biased directions in the process.

All you know is you don't remember making a choice, you have absolutely no proof you did not make that choice. There is absolutely no science anywhere that backs the idea that sexual preference is not a choice. If you think you have some, feel free to trot it out so I can laugh at it.

All the current science points to attractions NOT being a choice. I'm on my phone and heading back to work. Try google.

WRONG we've had this discussion b4 rug muncher, there is minscule evidence that points to Homosexuality being genetic. There is only minor unproven evidence to indicate it is theoretically something one might possibly be born with.

I have no doubt that many are born fucked in the head. Having said that there are just as many that choose to be that way.
I think deep down fags don't want you to know some of them choose that lifestyle because they know it's abnormal.

I have no doubt that many are born fucked in the head. Having said that there are just as many that choose to be that way.
I think deep down fags don't want you to know some of them choose that lifestyle because they know it's abnormal.

This coming from an uneducated felon who used to have a boy friend in the big house :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle:

This coming from an uneducated felon who used to have a boy friend in the big house :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle:

Spoken like a true ghetto brother

They’d rather not be referred to as ‘fags.’

Now, you’re at liberty to use that term, no one will try to stop you, provided you understand you only exhibit your ignorance and hate accordingly.

And this is evidence that you and most others on the right hate and fear gay Americans, that the Constitution and its case law which protect the civil liberties of all Americans, including gay Americans, is still very much in need, where although you’re at liberty to express your ignorance and hate, you’re not at liberty to seek to codify your ignorance and hate.

Now, you’re at liberty to use that term, no one will try to stop you, provided you understand you only exhibit your ignorance and hate accordingly.

And this is evidence that you and most others on the right hate and fear gay Americans, that the Constitution and its case law which protect the civil liberties of all Americans, including gay Americans, is still very much in need, where although you’re at liberty to express your ignorance and hate, you’re not at liberty to seek to codify your ignorance and hate.

They who?

Randall Jenson: Should the LGBT Community Use Words Like 'Faggot' and 'Tranny'? Yes, Call Me a 'Faggot'

You really should stop pretending you know everything about everyone.

Oh golly gee willikers Clayton - thanks for that really cool and nifty information - It's just oh so Peachy Keen.

So you don't like the word "FAG" - how about homo, queer, fudge packer, turd burgular, shit sucker, he-she. she-he. or better yet just plain "iT"

stock-footage-sad-pensive-woman-drinking-wine.jpg

She had some straight booze and found it dull and unappealing.

Paul-Giamatti-drinking-a--001.jpg

But once he found the gay booze, it was all over.

Wonderful, another bad argument for gay rights.

You know something, it is people like you that enable the idiots like GreenBean to look halfway intelligent. Just refute the idiot, and move on like an adult. Sexual preference in not a mental disorder, a genetic defect, or a birth defect, it is a choice. That makes it none of anyone else's business, period. End of discussion.

and yet you just conveniently skipped over the question i asked you.....here let me do it again......is it possible for someone to be born "gay"?...

Windbag is unable to answer your question, nor am I . The possibility that someone could be born gay is miniscule. But it is theoretically conceivable, although the overwhelming evidence indicates otherwise. There are a few theories , unsubstantiated and unproven that in some cases , and only somecases it it may be possible that some people are actually born Gay - I repeat it is highly unlikely.

but it is possible right?.....thanks for at least answering truthfully.....

born=gay
choosing=bi-sexual....

but it is possible right?.....thanks for at least answering truthfully.....

No, it is not possible, haven't I made that clear more than once?

Forum List

Back