Rick Perry compares homosexuality to alcoholism

Now THAT is a clear dodge.

Do you have an example of government regulations that are applied equally? Until you come up with some examples that counter my argument it is not a dodge.

Still dodging. Married couples get benefits. The question is not whether they should or should not get those benefits, the question is should gay couples have access to the same civil marriage license as straight couples, yes or no?

Come on Bag, it is a simple question. Should gay couples have access to the same civil marriage license as straight couples, yes or no?

All the current science points to attractions NOT being a choice. I'm on my phone and heading back to work. Try google.

WRONG we've had this discussion b4 rug muncher, there is minscule evidence that points to Homosexuality being genetic. There is only minor unproven evidence to indicate it is theoretically something one might possibly be born with.

I have no doubt that many are born fucked in the head. Having said that there are just as many that choose to be that way.
I think deep down fags don't want you to know some of them choose that lifestyle because they know it's abnormal.

And you know this how? You have been emotionally and sexually attracted to both men and women but chose only one?

Windbag is unable to answer your question, nor am I . The possibility that someone could be born gay is miniscule. But it is theoretically conceivable, although the overwhelming evidence indicates otherwise. There are a few theories , unsubstantiated and unproven that in some cases , and only somecases it it may be possible that some people are actually born Gay - I repeat it is highly unlikely.

but it is possible right?.....thanks for at least answering truthfully.....

No, it is not possible, haven't I made that clear more than once?

Windbag - one thing I cherish is truth and honesty - I think it's pretty evident that I am "slightly" anti-gay [LOL] - but the fact of the matter is - you are wrong. As much as i hate giving ground to the enemy - yes it is theoretically possible that some gays are born that way - but it is far from proven . .... Now move along ... Carry on ...

Last edited:
All you know is you don't remember making a choice, you have absolutely no proof you did not make that choice. There is absolutely no science anywhere that backs the idea that sexual preference is not a choice. If you think you have some, feel free to trot it out so I can laugh at it.

All the current science points to attractions NOT being a choice. I'm on my phone and heading back to work. Try google.

Trot it out and I will show you why your science is the same as believing in astrology.

And your degree is in what field of science? Genetics? Biology?

A family history study of male sexual orientation using three independent samples.

A linkage between DNA markers on the X chromosome and male sexual orientation.

Evidence for maternally inherited factors favouring male homosexuality and promoting female fecundity.

Homosexuality May Start in the Womb

Brain response to putative pheromones in homosexual men

So all those studies appearing in peer reviewed medical journals are "just like astrology" eh?

Windbag is unable to answer your question, nor am I . The possibility that someone could be born gay is miniscule. But it is theoretically conceivable, although the overwhelming evidence indicates otherwise. There are a few theories , unsubstantiated and unproven that in some cases , and only somecases it it may be possible that some people are actually born Gay - I repeat it is highly unlikely.

but it is possible right?.....thanks for at least answering truthfully.....

No, it is not possible, haven't I made that clear more than once?

if you say so QW ....the church loves people like you....you know those close minded people that never would have believed all those IMPOSSIBLE scientific advancements over the centuries.....remember....every theory was a "speculation" before it was proven....you know speculation..... the thing you say is happening here.....

Trot it out and I will show you why your science is the same as believing in astrology.

And your degree is in what field of science? Genetics? Biology?

A family history study of male sexual orientation using three independent samples.

A linkage between DNA markers on the X chromosome and male sexual orientation.

Evidence for maternally inherited factors favouring male homosexuality and promoting female fecundity.

Homosexuality May Start in the Womb

Brain response to putative pheromones in homosexual men

So all those studies appearing in peer reviewed medical journals are "just like astrology" eh?

thats all just "speculation".....ask QW about how all the great thinkers of the past never "speculated" about the theory that they had before it was proven or not....

thats all just "speculation".....ask QW about how all the great thinkers of the past never "speculated" about the theory that they had before it was proven or not....

Then how did they come up with the theory in the FIRST PLACE, idiot?

God you libtards are so fucking stupid it drives me mad at times.

I assume you're being sardonic since the science in these articles isn't speculation at all. When I say I was born gay, that's "speculation" since I, personally, have no scientific evidence to support my claim (but there's plenty out there), just an eye witness account. Apparently that's not good enough either.

I assume you're being sardonic since the science in these articles isn't speculation at all. When I say I was born gay, that's "speculation" since I, personally, have no scientific evidence to support my claim (but there's plenty out there), just an eye witness account. Apparently that's not good enough either.

This is the typical B U L L S H I T that makes most of us dismiss all this prohomo talk as just nonsense.

What did you do when you were born that an eye witness might observe that showed you were a homo, Seabitch?

...just an eye witness account. Apparently that's not good enough either.

Wow , you can remember being born ? Sorry , I for one am having a hard time swallowing that [No sarcastic comments SeaWytch -I can read your filthy little excuse for a mind]

I'm far from a liberal, but I don't see why so many conservatives care about gay people so much? Who cares if people are gay, why they're gay, how they became gay, etc.? Doesn't change my life in any way shape or form.

I'm far from a liberal, but I don't see why so many conservatives care about gay people so much? Who cares if people are gay, why they're gay, how they became gay, etc.? Doesn't change my life in any way shape or form.

Because THEY ARE MAKING IT AN ISSUE, duh.

Good God, if they would just shut the fuck up once in a while and let people discuss ANY topic without them bringing all their cock sucking bullshit into the discussion peace might actually reign.

And having to hear all their fucking lies and bullshit agitprop certainly does affect my life. If it doesn't affect yours then good for you. But some of us have ears, eyes, read and think for ourselves. Happy you are unafflicted with such nonsense.

Then you simply don't grasp the implications and objectives of the Gay Agenda. And yes here is a Gay Agenda, it's not some conspircay theorist BS . If it were just about allowing people who were somewhat different from the normal Jong Q.Public to exist in Peace and harmony that would be great . It's Not, the queer hiearchy has designs on society and its Children.

The Gay Agenda is a devious assault on reality, and on the morality of our youth. The perpetuation of seething lies designed to fester in the minds of society .... Homosexual activists claim they only seek acceptance and tolerance from mainstream society, but as per Marshall Kirk, a prophet of the Gay Agenda - "In the early states of any campaign to reach straight America, the masses should not be shocked and repelled by premature exposure to homosexual behavior itself. Instead, the imagery of sex should be downplayed and gay rights should be reduced to an abstract social question as much as possible. First let the camel get his nose inside the tent -- and only later his unsightly derriere! "

Gay and Lesbian Media influences

If it were just about Gay Sex , that too wouldn't be all that bad -I find it apalling, dehumanizing and despicable - but thats just my opinion - no it doesn't stopthere- it's about getting at the next generation and preaching the virtues of queerdom.

Perhaps this article from a mainstream Gay Publication will somewhat enlighten you ..

And I would very much like for many of these young boys to grow up and start fucking men. I want lots of young ladies to develop into young women who voraciously munch box. I want this just as badly as many parents want their own kids to grow up and rub urinary tracts together to trade proteins and forcefully excrete a baby.
I and a lot of other people want to indoctrinate, recruit, teach, and expose children to queer sexuality AND THERE’S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT.DANIEL VILLARREAL Queerty.com

Or another article from the Boston Community Gay News

We shall sodomize your sons, emblems of your feeble masculinity, of your shallow dreams and vulgar lies. We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums, in your locker rooms, in your sports arenas, in your seminaries, in your youth groups, in your movie theater bathrooms, in your army bunkhouses, in your truck stops, in your all male clubs, in your houses of Congress, wherever men are with men together. Your sons shall become our minions and do our bidding. They will be recast in our image. They will come to crave and adore us.

.......All laws banning homosexual activity will be revoked. Instead, legislation shall be passed which engenders love between men.

All homosexuals must stand together as brothers; we must be united artistically, philosophically, socially, politically and financially. We will triumph only when we present a common face to the vicious heterosexual enemy. ..... The family unit-spawning ground of lies, betrayals, mediocrity, hypocrisy and violence--will be abolished. The family unit, which only dampens imagination and curbs free will, must be eliminated.

.."We shall rewrite history, history filled and debased with your heterosexual lies and distortions. ....
Tremble, hetero swine, when we appear before you without our masks.

Although the Boston article was somewhat satirical in nature , it is an accurate reflection of the Gay Rights Movement.

And let me conclude with an article dealing with the socio-fascist tactic of Desensitation

The brainwashing and propaganda campaign, based on the Communist Chinese tactics, employs 3 primary methods desensitization jamming and conversion.

1) Desensitization Through a consistent barrage and exposure to homosexuals in the media - primarily the fantasy world of Television and the Movies, but also on radio, and in the print media , the public would become acquainted and accustomed to gays as a normal part of society and life. Numerous novels, plays, movies, and television shows have tediously worn down and desensitized society from its former disgust with the homosexual.

As per the strategy the image conveyed would be of gays as productive healthy members of society. Although in reality this is far from the truth. Although there are many productive and otherwise admirable gays , the majority are psychologically maladjusted, and an extremely large percentage are infested with a myriad of both organic and psychological maladies arising from their perverted lifestyles, going far beyond HIV/AIDs. This dark side of the Gay Lifestyle was/is taboo - the public must not be made aware of, or exposed to it. Out of sight out of mind.
Gay* Brainwashing Techniques

You sir have become "Desensitized" - Wake UP My friend WAKE UP !

The law requires that I serve the Christian.

Well now that's a lie.

Someone goes into a queer bakery and orders a cross cake to celebrate the celibacy oath of their kids and the bakers refuse - it won't be on the news, there will be no court order to obey massah gubmint, they'll just go elsewhere.

Either that changes or STFU about the fact that some PA laws also cover gays as well as Christians.

I had a gay bar refuse to serve me. My ex and I didn't know it was a gay bar, the place was empty, we sat down and no one came over, after a while I went to the bar and was told this wasn't our kind of place and we should leave.

You just see homosexuals as a privileged class, preferred treatment by our rulers.

Because THEY ARE MAKING IT AN ISSUE, duh.

Good God, if they would just shut the fuck up once in a while and let people discuss ANY topic without them bringing all their cock sucking bullshit into the discussion peace might actually reign.

And having to hear all their fucking lies and bullshit agitprop certainly does affect my life. If it doesn't affect yours then good for you. But some of us have ears, eyes, read and think for ourselves. Happy you are unafflicted with such nonsense.

Happy you are unafflicted with such nonsense

Nobody who is even slightly knowledgeable on the issue, or truly cares about their Children, Grand Children, the Orphans of society and society in General is unafflicted. It's a disease festering in the blood of society and is getting close to bursting out of it's incubation period. People with malaria, frequently don't know they have it for quite some time, AIDS has an incubation period durring which the carrier is unaware it is in its body. Homosexuality is no different from these diseases - it is a societal disease - and the diagnosis and treatment is not pretty.

The law requires that I serve the Christian.

Well now that's a lie.

Someone goes into a queer bakery and orders a cross cake to celebrate the celibacy oath of their kids and the bakers refuse - it won't be on the news, there will be no court order to obey massah gubmint, they'll just go elsewhere.

Either that changes or STFU about the fact that some PA laws also cover gays as well as Christians.

I had a gay bar refuse to serve me. My ex and I didn't know it was a gay bar, the place was empty, we sat down and no one came over, after a while I went to the bar and was told this wasn't our kind of place and we should leave.

You just see homosexuals as a privileged class, preferred treatment by our rulers.

A picture worth a thousand words....

a52b632f6744af993fff80a7c745c784.jpg

You already can, that's the point.

I can't because it would make me a lying hypocrite, which is something I leave for the idiots on the other side of the debate.

The law requires that I serve the Christian. Either that changes or STFU about the fact that some PA laws also cover gays as well as Christians.

The law requires no such thing. The law requires that you not discriminate against them on the basis of their religion, but you are perfectly free to let them know you don't want them in your business. You are also perfectly free to serve everyone else first to make the point that you are unwilling to give them the time of day. The only people that want people that hate them to serve them are idiots, which is why it is insane that gay people are demanding that people they believe hate their guts bake their wedding cake.

Do you have an example of government regulations that are applied equally? Until you come up with some examples that counter my argument it is not a dodge.

Still dodging. Married couples get benefits. The question is not whether they should or should not get those benefits, the question is should gay couples have access to the same civil marriage license as straight couples, yes or no?

Come on Bag, it is a simple question. Should gay couples have access to the same civil marriage license as straight couples, yes or no?

If you insist on begging the government for permission to love someone, feel free, just don't expect me to support your idiotic attitude.

Forum List

Back