Rick Perry compares homosexuality to alcoholism

All you know is you don't remember making a choice, you have absolutely no proof you did not make that choice. There is absolutely no science anywhere that backs the idea that sexual preference is not a choice. If you think you have some, feel free to trot it out so I can laugh at it.

All the current science points to attractions NOT being a choice. I'm on my phone and heading back to work. Try google.

So you're not married, never been married? Does your state and federal legislator know you wish to get rid of all involvement in civil marriage?

Marriage is something private between two people, and no business of anyone else. In other words, I don;t expose my private life on this forum, go barking up some other tree in search of personal tidbits to satisfy your gratuitous and misplaced curiosity.

So I'll take that as a yes...married but against marriage. :lol:

Feel free to jump to conclusions, if it suits your style to look stupid and idiotic.

If he has any influence in 2016 Presidential run get ready for 8 more years of a Democrat.
Time is now to call these kooks out.

Yawn. Let us know if he hung out with domestic terrorists in his younger days like our present occupant of the White House did.

How'd these smear tactics work for you in 2008 and 2012?

Yeah. Go ahead and yawn and go back to sleep, idiot.

:lol:

Vote GOP. We believe fags are sick in the head and diseased. We care!

:lol::lol::lol:

Wonderful, another bad argument for gay rights.

You know something, it is people like you that enable the idiots like GreenBean to look halfway intelligent. Just refute the idiot, and move on like an adult. Sexual preference in not a mental disorder, a genetic defect, or a birth defect, it is a choice. That makes it none of anyone else's business, period. End of discussion.

and yet you just conveniently skipped over the question i asked you.....here let me do it again......is it possible for someone to be born "gay"?...

Is there something about no one is born with a sexual preference that is unclear? Do you have an obsessive need to ask questions that have already been answered?

That's a convenient dodge.

The question is, if marriage is going to be regulated by the government, should the regulations be equally applied to opposite sex and same sex marriages?

That was not a dodge, it was a direct answer to the question she asked. If you want to ask me a sepeerate question whithout lying abut my postion, feel free, If you prefer to attack me because you think you are smarter than the average idiot, go find someone else to play with.

Okay, "she'll" rephrase.

The question is not whether or not the "regulations" should or should not exist...Should the regulations be equally applied to opposite sex and same sex marriages?

Government regulations are never applied equally, that is not why they exist. That is why my position that regulations should not exist is the proper position. People do not need the permission of the government to get married, and the only reason the government got involved in regulating it was to tell people they can't get married. By supporting government regulations you support marraige discrimination, I oppose it, so I oppose government regulation.

:lol:

Vote GOP. We believe fags are sick in the head and diseased. We care!

:lol::lol::lol:

You know something, it is people like you that enable the idiots like GreenBean to look halfway intelligent. Just refute the idiot, and move on like an adult. Sexual preference in not a mental disorder, a genetic defect, or a birth defect, it is a choice.
Sexual preference is not a choice any more than whether or not you like carrots is a choice.

As for my post, I was illustrating the absurdity. Holding a mirror up to jackasses like GreenBean to show them what they look like to everyone else. And pointing out to the GOP that if they don't take out the trash like Greenbean, their inaction means they own the bigots and all the electoral repercussions which come with that.

You keep making a statement, and offering absolutely no evidence that it is true. I, on the other hand, have actually started threads about the issue, and provided scientific studiers to back my position up.

Does it make you feel smart to ignore reality?

By the way, when do you plan on jumping on the Democrats for not kicking out the idiots?

So how about NAMBLA, are the participants in this group born with the desire to molest little boys or is it a lifestyle choice? How is it different from the non reproductive defect that homosexuals are "born with"?

are there little boys who molest little boys?....if not than that is an acquired perverted sexual preference....

That was not a dodge, it was a direct answer to the question she asked. If you want to ask me a sepeerate question whithout lying abut my postion, feel free, If you prefer to attack me because you think you are smarter than the average idiot, go find someone else to play with.

Okay, "she'll" rephrase.

The question is not whether or not the "regulations" should or should not exist...Should the regulations be equally applied to opposite sex and same sex marriages?

Government regulations are never applied equally, that is not why they exist. That is why my position that regulations should not exist is the proper position. People do not need the permission of the government to get married, and the only reason the government got involved in regulating it was to tell people they can't get married. By supporting government regulations you support marraige discrimination, I oppose it, so I oppose government regulation.

Now THAT is a clear dodge.

If he has any influence in 2016 Presidential run get ready for 8 more years of a Democrat.
Time is now to call these kooks out.

Yawn. Let us know if he hung out with domestic terrorists in his younger days like our present occupant of the White House did.

How'd these smear tactics work for you in 2008 and 2012?

Yeah. Go ahead and yawn and go back to sleep, idiot.

Neither McCain or Romney used the fact Ayers and BO we shall we say more than just passing friends. So it was never even attempted moron.

For quite a few decades now, heterosexuals have been demanding government get all up inside their marriages. Joint tax returns, Social Security survivor benefits, spousal insurance coverage, on and on and on and on. Gimme, gimme, gimme.

I have yet to see a single rational explanation for why two consenting adults of the same gender should not be able to marry and file a joint federal tax return. "Becuz they chose to be gay!" is a non sequitur.

Scratch every anti-gay marriage person, and you find a Westboro "GOD HATES FAGS" Baptist underneath, of one degree or another.

That's really what it always boils down to. The sex thing creeps them out to such an extent, they can't bear it. They obsess over gay sex.

So how about NAMBLA, are the participants in this group born with the desire to molest little boys or is it a lifestyle choice? How is it different from the non reproductive defect that homosexuals are "born with"?

I suppose NAMBLA will push their sexual perversion as a"civil rights issue" too.

Really? You two cannot tell the difference between two consenting adults having sex and an adult molesting a child? You are actually that retarded? :eek:

But if they were born that way, should they still be persecuted for what they feel?

All you know is you don't remember making a choice, you have absolutely no proof you did not make that choice. There is absolutely no science anywhere that backs the idea that sexual preference is not a choice. If you think you have some, feel free to trot it out so I can laugh at it.

All the current science points to attractions NOT being a choice. I'm on my phone and heading back to work. Try google.

Trot it out and I will show you why your science is the same as believing in astrology.

Okay, "she'll" rephrase.

Now THAT is a clear dodge.

Do you have an example of government regulations that are applied equally? Until you come up with some examples that counter my argument it is not a dodge.

You know something, it is people like you that enable the idiots like GreenBean to look halfway intelligent. Just refute the idiot, and move on like an adult. Sexual preference in not a mental disorder, a genetic defect, or a birth defect, it is a choice.
Sexual preference is not a choice any more than whether or not you like carrots is a choice.

As for my post, I was illustrating the absurdity. Holding a mirror up to jackasses like GreenBean to show them what they look like to everyone else. And pointing out to the GOP that if they don't take out the trash like Greenbean, their inaction means they own the bigots and all the electoral repercussions which come with that.

You keep making a statement, and offering absolutely no evidence that it is true. I, on the other hand, have actually started threads about the issue, and provided scientific studiers to back my position up.

By the way, when do you plan on jumping on the Democrats for not kicking out the idiots?

I would prefer the GOP return to practicing it's principles instead of paying lip service to them while behaving hypocritically.

I would prefer conservatives return to being the smartest people in the room instead of the most ignorant.

I will leave the Democrats to clean their own house while I clean ours of the bigots, haters, liars, hypocrites, and psychopaths that are choking the GOP to death.

I would prefer the GOP return to practicing it's principles instead of paying lip service to them while behaving hypocritically.

I would prefer conservatives return to being the smartest people in the room instead of the most ignorant.

I will leave the Democrats to clean their own house while I clean ours.

If you were half as smart as you pretend to be you would know that the GOP has no control over who votes for them. If you want to line up with the smartest people in the room switch from being a conservative to being a real liberal, like the ones that founded the country. Classical liberals consistently outscore everyone on intelligence tests.

I will leave the Democrats to clean their own house while I clean ours of the bigots, haters, liars, hypocrites, and psychopaths that are choking the GOP to death.

We can't civilly debate the wisdom of paying poor people to remain living is areas with no economic activity and basing the amount of aid on the number of illegitimate children born to children. And meanwhile we worry about what two consenting adults wish to do, despite the fact that consenting adults have been doing it since we have any knowledge of human sexuality.

You know something, it is people like you that enable the idiots like GreenBean to look halfway intelligent. Just refute the idiot, and move on like an adult. Sexual preference in not a mental disorder, a genetic defect, or a birth defect, it is a choice. That makes it none of anyone else's business, period. End of discussion.

and yet you just conveniently skipped over the question i asked you.....here let me do it again......is it possible for someone to be born "gay"?...

Is there something about no one is born with a sexual preference that is unclear? Do you have an obsessive need to ask questions that have already been answered?

no you did not answer the question i asked.......Dean does the same thing with questions he wont answer too....ok ill leave you alone....:lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back