RFK Jr. Slams Dems for Rigging the System

Democrats should care about what you believe about a candidate: Biden's son has to appear in an Arkansas court, and the same son's link to Metabiota collecting the same virus that ended up being manipulated with gain-of-function experiments in a Huazhong Chinese communist lab.

Democrats should care about what you believe about a candidate: Biden's son has to appear in an Arkansas court, and the same son's link to Metabiota collecting the same virus that ended up being manipulated with gain-of-function experiments in a Huazhong Chinese communist lab.

You get that democrats don't give a shit what MAGA think they 'should care about', right?

Post #31

No, intelligent people may want to learn how the fascist machine works because they may not be as sure as you about outcomes of Deep State mechanisms of which puppets are exemplified in the current POSPOTUS, mechanisms such as have been seen in The Ukraine.
There isn't a post #31 yet dumb ass.

I like Robert Kennedy Jr. I hope he is the Democrat nominee for 2024. President Biden has served our country well, but he needs to retire now. My heart aches for him every time he has to deliver a speech---he struggles with his words now.

I like Robert Kennedy Jr. I hope he is the Democrat nominee for 2024. President Biden has served our country well, but he needs to retire now. My heart aches for him every time he has to deliver a speech---he struggles with his words now.
Doesn't matter how often that meme is repeated. It doesn't make it true.

Who gives a fuck?
4i6Ckte.gif
Well you should,
RFK jr. would probably kick trumps ass
I would have voted for his father if he hadn't been assasinated.
and you know how far right I am

Uh oh, one of the citizens from a national democratic iconic family saying that the democrat party is corrupt. Oh my.

RFK2 is a rich whitebread nut job. He hates all vaccines so like a stopped clock he gets one (SARS2) right. He thinks his uncle JFK was murdered by a conspiracy.
420 is Hitler’s birthday.
You are full of shit as always,he has said on multiple occasions he is not against vaccines just the Covid vaccine sense it is not a vaccine st all,it’s a bioweapon and youu have been taken to school too many times to remember by myself and others like gipper and skye thst rfk is correct thst multiple shooters killed his uncle,you have been taken to school by us there was not a shread of evidence against oswald,thst he was exactly what he said he was a patsy.

YOU are the nut job here,not RFK,pretty much most the board realises this as well.

I know you were going for laughs onthe part of lying biden serving the country well. :rofl: Sorry you can’t like rfk and Biden at the same time sense one serves the elite his masters where the other one follows the constitution.one or the other,which is it.

'Robert F. Kennedy Jr. continues to give the Democrat establishment fits, and it’s wonderful to see. Just when the far-Left authoritarians who control the party thought that they had their entire membership (with the partial exception of Joe Manchin) marching in lockstep, along comes RFK Jr., daring to think his own thoughts. As a scion of the nation’s most celebrated political family, Kennedy is hard to ignore altogether, but the Democrat leadership is doing its best. On Sunday, in what must be a first for a Democrat presidential candidate, RFK even appeared on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Sunday and took the occasion to denounce the Democrat establishment’s efforts to sabotage his candidacy and make sure that Old Joe Biden coasts to renomination.'

Gotta live an insiser who knows the Drmocrats' tricks and cons and publicly exposes and bashes them for it.

Biden and the pro-Joe Democrats have a problem...

The Demonrat part will attack RFK with full zell and do everything to keep him from winning the dem nomination making sure a servant of the elite from the Demonrat party like Biden is in office once again rfk won’t get nominated because of that sense he is not part of the establishment and corrupt two party system,if by some incredible miracle he somehow overcame all that and did get elected,the corporate controlled media,servants of the government would go all out full force and slander and redilcue him like no other president even worse than they did trump,that is if he got lucky and survived asssassination attempts on his life as trump has.

RFK2 is a rich whitebread nut job. He hates all vaccines so like a stopped clock he gets one (SARS2) right. He thinks his uncle JFK was murdered by a conspiracy.
420 is Hitler’s birthday.
You should know by now never believe what the establishment says and if they are critical of a politician, that politician just might be someone the people should support. And besides, you obviously know nothing about RFK.

Forum List

Back