Fire alarmed pulled on RFK Jr speech

Yes, but I wouldn't call them liberals. RFK Jr is a classic liberal, but the democrats of today will chew him up.
Common techniques by liberal groups is disruptive and intimidating (fascist).. exactly like we've seen with many presenters across multiple venues ... (Michael Knowles, Ann Coulter, etc.).

It's 1930 - 1940-ish fascist techniques to control the conversation / narrative.

Common techniques by liberal groups is disruptive and intimidating (fascist).. exactly like we've seen with many presenters across multiple venues ... (Michael Knowles, Ann Coulter, etc.).

It's 1930 - 1940-ish fascist techniques to control the conversation / narrative.
Yes, buy authentic liberals like professor Dershowitz and RFK Jr don't support that crap. They believe in free speech.

Yes, buy authentic liberals like professor Dershowitz and RFK Jr don't support that crap. They believe in free speech.
Many believe in free speech .. using the fire alarm in a disruptive manner is not free speech that RFK Jr. would support .. nor many of Americans. Just liberals who discourage with thought and sharing of ideas they disagree with.

Many believe in free speech .. using the fire alarm in a disruptive manner is not free speech that RFK Jr. would support .. nor many of Americans. Just liberals who discourage with thought and sharing of ideas they disagree with.

They're whining, crying babies who MUST have their way.

Yes!

... and there are so many examples of this over the last several years where liberals use violence and intimidation tactics to either disrupt a speaker and / or have their presentation session cancelled. Why are they cancelled? Threats of violence!

If anything they have to say is true and valid, why do they have to resort to such childish tactics?

Is it because it is all a lie?

When the left disagrees with the message
It isn't the left that is the problem here, it is the neoliberal/neocon establishment, it is the Deep State that is the problem.
Summary: He's still a leftist idiot
He is a traditional liberal. And he has more intelligence and integrity, than any other person running currently.

We are currently in a fifth generation war, and he is the only one willing to recognize this, and be honest about it.

Trump failed handling COVID, as did Biden. This is the only person that knows what the hell was going on, and was honest about it.

This is the most important issue of our time. I time marked his comments on this;

SoupNazi claimed JFK never said he would splinter the CIA into a 1000 pieces. Well RFK Jr just admitted that its a fact!

You lose again NO SOUP FOR YOU
Hard to believe but YOU are a bigger liar and coward than GIPPER and LARAM

I said no such thing you dishonest chicken shit

Furthermore it was not confirmed by jr. He merrely repeated it learn the difference you brain dead foo

Hard to believe but YOU are a bigger liar and coward than GIPPER and LARAM

I said no such thing you dishonest chicken shit

Furthermore it was not confirmed by jr. He merrely repeated it learn the difference you brain dead foo
This isn't you saying it was hyperbole which never happened
Dulles was not the head of the WC as toy claimed you dumbfuck he was only a member. The head was Warren.

FIring Dulles did not splinter or scatter the CIA you dumbfuck.

The claim of spliintering and scattering the agency was hyperbole

Jesus you are one stupiud person.

You are the only fool here BOY. A favor does not include murder or felony crimes

You know nothing of phsyics BOY YOu proved gthat with your fictional claim of free fall.

Bullets often do inflict multiple wounds on multiple people. Believe it of not a bullet can pass throuhg more than one body.

There was nothing magical about it,

Your diagram is fictional and innacurate.
It was hyperbole which never happened. which makes it irrelevant.

One more time slow boy the CIA is not made up of elites it is made up of pension seeking government beauracrats

You do not know much of anything. It means no such thing. Oswald fired three shots.

It is not in any way shape or form from the commission boy you are a liar. As I originally pointed out it is dreamed up by one conspiracy theorist or another.

So YOU are a lying piece for of shit and a faggot

This isn't you saying it was hyperbole which never happened

So YOU are a lying piece for of shit and a faggot
Wrong you lying piece of human trash saying it was hyperbole is not the same as saying he did not say it.

Which proves CONCLUSIVELY gthat YOU are the liar

Now go suck off gipper bitch

Wrong you lying piece of human trash saying it was hyperbole is not the same as saying he did not say it.

Which proves CONCLUSIVELY gthat YOU are the liar

Now go suck off gipper bitch
"It's hyperbole which never happened"

Direct quote from you, you lying ass faggot and you still can't type for shit

OWNED

LMAO

Yes
Yes

Direct quote from you, you lying ass faggot and you still can't type for shit

OWNED

LMAO
yes you stupid coocksucker

Saying it was hyperbole means he said it and never did it

You are a proven fucking liar

Do what I said bitch and go suck off a man for money
You misquoted and lied and i poved it

Spell loser and homosexual better yet look in the mirror

Yes

yes you stupid coocksucker

Saying it was hyperbole means he said it and never did it

You are a proven fucking liar

Do what I said bitch and go suck off a man for money
You misquoted and lied and i poved it

Spell loser and homosexual better yet look in the mirror
Now you're adding things to my reply like we can't see what I typed LOL

You're really bad at this poor little soup boy

And you still can't spell

What a retard

1682143314964239.gif

Now you're adding things to my reply like we can't see what I typed LOL

You're really bad at this poor little soup boy

And you still can't spell

What a retard

View attachment 779032
No I am not you lied and proved it

You are the strupidest failure on here.

You lied motherfucker and that is a proven fact you cannot weasel your way out of

Forum List

Back