See a pattern?

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017

Trump may face a $100M-plus tax bill if he loses IRS audit fight over Chicago tower, according to report​

What would be the Trumpian reaction if charges were brought, assuming the accusation is accurate? "I'm being persecuted by an out of control DOJ."

Just as the Trumpian reaction to ridiculous, unfounded motions that are rejected is........."It shows Judge (.......... fill in the blank) is biased against me."

Just as the Trumpian reaction to electoral defeat is.........."The system is rigged against me."

Besides being a professional conman Large Overweight Don enjoys playing the role of a professional victim.
Mod edited to remove insult in last line. White 6

Last edited by a moderator:

Trump may face a $100M-plus tax bill if he loses IRS audit fight over Chicago tower, according to report​

What would be the Trumpian reaction if charges were brought, assuming the accusation is accurate? "I'm being persecuted by an out of control DOJ."

Just as the Trumpian reaction to ridiculous, unfounded motions that are rejected is........."It shows Judge (.......... fill in the blank) is biased against me."

Just as the Trumpian reaction to electoral defeat is.........."The system is rigged against me."

Besides being a professional conman big fat Don enjoys playing the role of a professional victim.
I don't see a pattern

Just like the deep state, TDS is a fiction created by folks who just don't like reading the truth about Dear Leader.
Truth about other recent "Dear Leaders" is that all have been parasites their adult lives and careers, living off of public funds along with graft and bribes.
That be the Clinton's, Obama's, and Biden's.
None have any experience in wealth creation, just being Takers and Fakers are their only 'claim to fame'.

Forum List

Back