Rex Tillerson, Sec. of State, may make an early exit out of Trump administration

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
Rex Tillerson may be the first that plans on jumping ship before he goes down with it.

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is expressing growing frustration with the Trump administration and may be considering resigning from his role, according to a report from CNN Monday morning.Though the former CEO of ExxonMobil Corp. has said that he would stay on as the top U.S. diplomat until the end of the year at least, several anonymous sources told CNN over the weekend that he might leave earlier than that.Sources “familiar with Tillerson conversations with friends outside Washington” admit the secretary of State may just be venting, but they sense his doubts about President Trump are growing.
Tillerson may make early exit from State Department: report

Rex Tillerson, was one of 3 that met with Trump in the Oval office with the Russians. If you remember Trump blocked out American media and let Russian media in. The other two Americans in that meeting were H.R. McMaster, National Security adviser, and Dina Powell Nation Security adiviser. Trump gave the Russians classified information that had not gone through the declassification process, so which one of these 3 leaked to the Washington Post?
Trump gives top intel to Russians, Washington Post reports
Who was in Trump's meeting with the Russians? - CNNPolitics.com

donald-trump-russia-meeting-scandal-oval-office-comey-firing.jpg

Trump was overseas when this leaked, and rumors were about that he was going to do a major shakeup in his administration when he got back. That never happened--but I wonder if he has been chiding Rex Tillerson--over this leak?

To add insult to injury: U.S. intelligence had warned Israeli Intelligence to not give Trump sensitive information citing he may be compromised by the Russians.
US spies 'warned Israel not to share intelligence with Trump'
The source of the intel Trump shared with Russia reportedly was warned months ago not to give it to him

Too bad the Orange Idiot has done so much damage to the reputation of the USA already.
I wonder if it will all come tumbling down like a house of cards, even before Mueller has finished.

Too bad the Orange Idiot has done so much damage to the reputation of the USA already.
I wonder if it will all come tumbling down like a house of cards, even before Mueller has finished.

It's about twice a week we're getting another leak--so I simply don't know why Trump hasn't resigned yet. All he is--is a comic distraction.

Forum List

Back