Evil ghoul what the hell

John McCain has been on my shit list for a very long time. He is so full of himself. Every time I hear his name I become nauseous. Between him and Lindsay Graham,SORE LOSERS. I do wish McCain would just retire already. He has done more damage to our country than many democrats. I wish the people of Arizona would get a clue.

Die already, McCain. What a POS.

"Less than a week after announcing he has brain cancer, Sen. John McCain will return to the Senate as Republicans prepare to vote on Obamacare repeal and replacement.

" 80-year-old Arizona senator will be back on Capitol Hill Tuesday."

Ugh he makes my skin crawl.

Sen. McCain will return to Senate Tuesday ahead of health care showdown

Like this?
31d57f401435817f761cfd939432419f.jpg

I am really worried that the brain tumor is in danger from the huge grown called McCain which is attached to it.

Nice people! Ever heard of Karma?

he will vote no on Trumps health whatever you want to call it and kill it keeping obamacare in their face.

for the most part they are too damn stupid to spell karma

and yet the gop loves veterans.....lol what a fucking joke yall are...... DOTR

Until they cross the GOP! Then you see their real feelings .

I can't really see a guy coming from ER brain treatments , covered by gov health insurance , just swoop in and vote to take away health insurance to everyone else ?

I am not GOP as I have explained. And I dont care about shibboleths

I was speaking on Twitter to some liberal twats recently (not about Mccain some other liberal) and in the end she said "well he is a veteren" and I said "I dont care he is still wrong" and then she said "ha well he has a handicapped child...now how do you feel".
!!!!!!

So McCain is going to rob people that are suffering of their healthcare and probably end up killing a lot of people. .

And this is the poison of Marxism. NOT stealing the earnings of working people and handing it out as free healthcare becomes robbery.
I will tell you who the robber is...the person who says "gimme what you got because I am not going to take care of myself or my children...you owes me".
You want healthcare pay for it. If you cant afford it then cancel your internet and sell your computer and start saving.

Until they cross the GOP! Then you see their real feelings .

I can't really see a guy coming from ER brain treatments , covered by gov health insurance , just swoop in and vote to take away health insurance to everyone else ?

I dont think he can vote to take away anyone's health insurance. He can only vote to stop forcing people to have it

So McCain is going to rob people that are suffering of their healthcare and probably end up killing a lot of people. .

And this is the poison of Marxism. NOT stealing the earnings of working people and handing it out as free healthcare becomes robbery.
I will tell you who the robber is...the person who says "gimme what you got because I am not going to take care of myself or my children...you owes me".
You want healthcare pay for it. If you cant afford it then cancel your internet and sell your computer and start saving.

What do u morons think happens when uninsured people get sick ? In the end the taxpayers front the bill . A much higher bill than if they just had health ins in the first place .

What do u morons think happens when uninsured people get sick ? In the end the taxpayers front the bill . A much higher bill than if they just had health ins in the first place .

Why do you Marxist morons think it is right to hold up taxpayers with the threat of higher bills if we dont fork over?

This is bullshit.

Where's your proof? What line item in the budget covers this?

Forum List

Back