Net neutrality is being threatened.

Supposn

Gold Member
Jul 26, 2009
Net neutrality is being threatened.

I fear that president Trump and our current U.S. Congress will eliminate net neutrality and further reduce our privacy. The ease, speed, and availability of our participation within forums such as this one will be significantly reduced.

Respectfully, Supposn

Some of the most retarded arguments I have ever heard are conservatives arguing against net neutrality simply because liberals are for it. The cable companies may win this one simply because conservatives know next to nothing about this internet thing they use everyday.

They framed this argument all wrong from the start, instead of calling it net neutrality it should have been called something like "your cable company wants more money to deliver less service". They keep running up against the law in their effort to punish cord cutters and get them back on regular old cable and paying for content practically no one wants.

They framed this argument all wrong from the start, instead of calling it net neutrality it should have been called something like "your cable company wants more money to deliver less service". They keep running up against the law in their effort to punish cord cutters and get them back on regular old cable and paying for content practically no one wants.

Cable companies are the pimps....and elected republicans the whores...

Judging from the crazy left wing rhetoric since the election the left seems to enjoy it's new found status of fearful victimization. I guess the hysteria over global warming is dying out. After Barry Hussein used the IRS to spy on and intimidate political enemies and democrats threatened the ironically named "fairness doctrine" that would have forced right wing talk radio to spout left wing propaganda the left wing hypocrite crazies are whining about privacy.

Some of the most retarded arguments I have ever heard are conservatives arguing against net neutrality simply because liberals are for it. The cable companies may win this one simply because conservatives know next to nothing about this internet thing they use everyday.
Remember when the idiots said Obama gave away the internet last year? Most uninformed bunch of morons on the planet.

New Topics

Forum List

Back