Zone1 Reverence for Juneteenth

I will agree that black people have stronger muscular genes, in what way do you think other genes are superior?

And there is no proof of superiority. Blacks have the most diverse genes but nowhere did I find anything proving superior genes,by any race.
You are not looking in the right place. Superior genes show up in Black/White mixed race babies, while recessive/inferior genes don't.

Egyptians are Black! LOL!
Do these guys look black to you? An Egyptian band I met in Seattle.

1656318372111.png

Blacks are still GENETICALLY SUPERIOR.
Meaning if a Black person and White person have a baby together, the baby will most likely have dark curly hair, brown eyes and more prominent facial features.
The illnesses you mentioned can occur in Black or White people, and have nothing to do with physical appearance.
Black are NOT genetically superior, and whites inferior, any more than my left hand is inferior to my right hand.

You just love a chance to say blacks are superior, in whatever capacity, when it isn’t true. You are making a value judgment.

Rewriting the dictionary and the science books is what y'all are good at.

Not
It’s amazing that someone like her, who goes around yelling “raaaaacist” to anyone who doesn’t buy into her narrative, has rewritten the language in order to work in the word “superior” with blacks.

It’s amazing that someone like her, who goes around yelling “raaaaacist” to anyone who doesn’t buy into her narrative, has rewritten the language in order to work in the word “superior” with blacks.
Yep.

And she thinks she looks smart doing it.

Forum List

Back