Zone1 Reverence for Juneteenth

So you’re saying it’s wrong to compare a black person to an ape? But it’s OK for a black person, such as yourself, to compare whites to apes?

Hint: you lose all credibility accusing other people of racism when you demonstrate it in spades.
Sage of Main Street compared Blacks to apes on this thread. He also called them savages.

Sage of Main Street compared Blacks to apes on this thread. He also called them savages.
I can’t control what other people do, but let me get this straight:

1) a white poster compared blacks to apes, which you obviously found offensive (and it is)

2) you, a black poster, compared whites to apes, which whites find offensive and you find amusing

Got it.

I can’t control what other people do, but let me get this straight:

1) a white poster compared blacks to apes, which you obviously found offensive (and it is)

2) you, a black poster, compared whites to apes, which whites find offensive and you find amusing

Got it.
I was merely making a comparison.

If only you would stop trying to make yourself sound important. Who are you seeking to impress?
Certainly not me. I see thru you.
All your talk is nothing but moronic, racist gibberish.
Keep trying, OK? Speak the way you speak to people in person, face to face.
The Upper and the Lower Classes Against Real Americans.

Your bossiness and snobbery is more proof that you are nothing more than a tool and a toy of the slumming degenerate Preppyhood.

Last edited:
If a white person compared a black to an ape, pointing out their physical similarities, Ms.Turquoise would be screeching “raaaacist!“ For some reason, she thinks it’s appropriate to compare whites to apes.

We know who the real racists are on this thread.
This Betrayal Was Initiated by the Richkid Kennedys

Using "racist" as a negative term is buying into the race treason of America's degenerate ruling class. Racism is realism. It is part of a superior race's Survival Instinct. If practiced by an inferior race, it is part of their Death Wish.

Forum List

Back