Zone1 Reverence for Juneteenth

You can always come up with horrific examples of racism from 100 years ago, since everyone knows how bad things used to be generations ago. That doesn’t negate the fact that you are enjoying a car, a phone, air conditioning, electricity, all sorts of medical developments, and so forth, thanks to the achievements of Whites.
These Leeches Should Be Deported

Aframs owe Whites reparations for the difference between what they have and what those left behind in Africa have. They'd be starving if they had never lucked out in being associated with White people.

My dad developed lots of things that were granted patents (which remained with his employer).
Superior Athletes Make a Thousand Times As Much After Unionizing. Superior Minds Can Get the Same Benefit.

That's a lot more important than listening to whiners sponsored by the same class that got rich only through the grand larceny of corporate patents. Inventive employees must unionize and go on strike until they get 50% of the worth of their patents, which wouldn't exist at all if left to the creativity of their infertile bosses.

Or develop a black market to get those products out of the hands of the parasites who claim to own them. Even give them out for free anonymously on the Internet.

Your efforts should be on ensuring your grandchildren get a good education, and select a marketable career path. I sure hope you aren’t instilling this sense that society owes them anything other than an unbiased chance to compete for college slots, jobs, and promotions.

College is very expensive these days, and several of my friends have started college funds for their grandchildren. Just a suggestion, if you haven’t already. That would be effort that pays off much more than this anger and sense of revenge you are carrying.
The Ding-Dongs of the Bell Curve

The real reason Aframs reject that is that their genetically inferior IQs prevent them from getting any deserved benefit from education. You might as well suggest to dwarfs that basketball is a good opportunity for them.

White People Built America. America Is for Whites Only.

1. Building an advanced and prosperous civilization out of a jungle that was no more promising than those in Africa.

2. Giving class mobility to those who were considered hopeless losers back in Europe, thereby proving that Birth-Supremacy was wrong and White Supremacy was right.

3. Strengthening the nation successfully against all its jealous enemies.
What a lovely fairy tale.

In 400 Years in America, Blacks Have Never Been Treated Worse Than They Deserved

Afram savages are a weapon used by the upper class against all other Whites. Your pampered group of Preppies' Pet Pit Bulls has no significance outside of that.
Oh my. Sage of the Rednecks is here. How's it going?

No Innocent Man Was Ever Lynched

The reason those well-known criminals had to be lynched is that rich farmers bribed the judges to sentence them to chain gangs instead of getting the hanging they deserved.
The REAL criminals were never hung---the killers and rapists who terrorized African-Americans.
The main reason many Whites don't want their children to study the 1619 Project or CRT is because it shows the true history of this country.
Question: What kind of human being would burn a man at the stake after cutting off his genitals?
Answer: White lynch mobs.
Why did they have such a fascination with African-American men's genitals? Can you answer that question, Sage?

These Leeches Should Be Deported

Aframs owe Whites reparations for the difference between what they have and what those left behind in Africa have. They'd be starving if they had never lucked out in being associated with White people.
The Whites who came here from Europe in colonial times were criminals, drunks, prostitutes and thieves for the most part.
King James wanted to get rid of them, so he shipped them off to the new world as indentured servants.

Did you all know that the genetic material from African-Americans is strong and dominent?
Any non-Black group that mixes with a Black person will produce a Black baby. White. Asian. Any group. Our genes are strong.
Is that what fuels the White Replacement fear?
Just curious.

Did you all know that the genetic material from African-Americans is strong and dominent?
Any non-Black group that mixes with a Black person will produce a Black baby. White. Asian. Any group. Our genes are strong.
Is that what fuels the White Replacement fear?
Just curious.
Are you trying to peddle that crap as well? Take a look at all the black people with white features or the Vietnamese who were fathered by black soldiers who have Asian features. If anything, black genetics are recessive, not dominant.

The first slaves came here in 1619. After the slaves were "freed" in 1865, African-Americans still faced Jim Crow laws, lynching, oppression etc until 1965.
Most African-Americans say we still suffer from wealth disparity, mass incarceration and job discrimination until this very day.
That's where 400 years comes from.
Wealth disparity comes from having or not having the education, skills, experience. There is no mass incarceration, those incarcerated committed crimes, btw, white people are incarcerated too. Too many time people blame race on things that are not racial. I know of many times blacks blame race for not getting the job, yet whites were rejected for the same reasons, appearance, speech, lack of qualifications, lying on application, criminal background, driving record, etc. we dont have the same government as we did 400 years ago, actually this wasn’t even the USA then.

White People Built America. America Is for Whites Only.

1. Building an advanced and prosperous civilization out of a jungle that was no more promising than those in Africa.

2. Giving class mobility to those who were considered hopeless losers back in Europe, thereby proving that Birth-Supremacy was wrong and White Supremacy was right.

3. Strengthening the nation successfully against all its jealous enemies.
Not true. Many races and ethnicities contributed to the building of America.

Are you trying to peddle that crap as well? Take a look at all the black people with white features or the Vietnamese who were fathered by black soldiers who have Asian features. If anything, black genetics are recessive, not dominant.
Look at Barack Obama. Which features are most prominent on his face? The African ones or the White ones?
I rest my case.

Look at Barack Obama. Which features are most prominent on his face? The African ones or the White ones?
I rest my case.
You should rest your case. The only classic negroid feature on Obama's face is a somewhat broad nose. He actually looks more Egyptian than black and he is half African, not African American.

I distinctly remember President and Mrs. Obama championing Juneteenth one year, and I thought that that was good. I sincerely believed that it could be something that Black people could build to accommodate their sense of a non-white holiday that they can use to show how cool Black people are.

Because of my anticipation, I noticed the next year that the Obama's did not do anything, and neither did their Black constituency.

In 2019, I went to Galveston, the origin of Juneteenth - nothing. It was not until the juxtaposition George Floyd's sobriety campaign that Juneteenth began to be somewhat noticeable, but still, no fireworks. Nothing, but stupid speeches that Black people do not really care about.

And, now, as can be expected from Black people - they resent white people promoting what they cannot do themselves. Before, they most likely blamed white people for not promoting their nonexistent celebration.

Imagine if a company had a Cinco De Mayo picnic and did not have tacos and enchiladas???

Think about it. What foods might Black people like to claim as representative of their beautiful culture???

Black people suck :confused:

You're like children who don't know what they want.
I’m of the opinion that Juneteenth is mostly a holiday for virtue signaling white liberals. Hopefully my opinion isn’t too controversial for zone 1.

Forum List

Back