Zone1 CVS is racist

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
I went to CVS today to pick up a father's day card. I noticed that there was an entire section devoted to black fathers, but not one singe card devoted to White, Asian, American Indian, or Pacific Islander fathers. I asked the cashier where the fathers days cards for other races were, and she just laughed and said they don't make them for other races. I let her know that this was very racist, and that I was offended at the vile racism that was on display.

If there is a black fathers day card, shouldn't there be fathers day cards for other races?

20220619_121150.jpg

I went to CVS today to pick up a father's day card. I noticed that there was an entire section devoted to black fathers, but not one singe card devoted to White, Asian, American Indian, or Pacific Islander fathers. I asked the cashier where the fathers days cards for other races were, and she just laughed and said they don't make them for other races. I let her know that this was very racist, and that I was offended at the vile racism that was on display.

If there is a black fathers day card, shouldn't there be fathers day cards for other races?

View attachment 659969
I doubt they sell very many

More senseless racist whining.
I doubt that blacks were the actual racists in this racist situation. Blacks would have had to be the ones who decided to only make black cards, while excluding Pacific Islanders, Asians, Whites, and American Indians.

I disagree.
So you can always capture the beauty put forth by a professional writer? I myself know that many of these writers are exceptionally talented, and their words can bring tears of joy to my eyes - and to the recipient of the card I give it to.

That‘s worth $5 to me.

So you can always capture the beauty put forth by a professional writer? I myself know that many of these writers are exceptionally talented, and their words can bring tears of joy to my eyes - and to the recipient of the card I give it to.

That‘s worth $5 to me.
Wow.

There are literally millions of works of poetry that you could use for free.

Or you could write your own

Wow.

There are literally millions of works of poetry that you could use for free.

Or you could write your own
Wow. More disdain for someone who recognizes the beauty of some of the verses written on cards, and is willing to pay $5. These people are working and coming up with some talented expressions, and if everyone looked to save $5 they’d be out of work.

Wow. More disdain for someone who recognizes the beauty of some of verses written on cards, and is willing to pay $5. These people are working and coming up with some talented expressions, and if everyone looked to save $5 they’d be out of work.
It's not my responsibility to pay ridiculous prices so other people can have a job.

Forum List

Back