Zone1 Reverence for Juneteenth

Great White Achievement: Hanging a pregnant African-American woman up by her feet and cutting the baby out of her abdomen.
Google: Mary Turner/May 19, 1918/Brooks County Georgia.
You can always come up with horrific examples of racism from 100 years ago, since everyone knows how bad things used to be generations ago. That doesn’t negate the fact that you are enjoying a car, a phone, air conditioning, electricity, all sorts of medical developments, and so forth, thanks to the achievements of Whites.

I never said that. Stop the liberal way of claiming your opponent said something, and then deriding them for the thing they never said.

Any response to all those important White achievements you asked for?
I gave several White Achievements. Scroll up a little bit.

I gave several White Achievements. Scroll up a little bit.
You gave examples of historical racism, with your hostility toward Whites. Are you really unable to recognize how much more comfortable your life is today thanks to the technological and medical developments of Whites?

If not, give up your car.…your cell phone.….your air conditioner…..your refrigerator….agree to go without antibiotics if you get an infection….and just hope you don’t have heart problems.

You can always come up with horrific examples of racism from 100 years ago, since everyone knows how bad things used to be generations ago. That doesn’t negate the fact that you are enjoying a car, a phone, air conditioning, electricity, all sorts of medical developments, and so forth, thanks to the achievements of Whites.
What I enjoy today doesn't negate the atrocities my ancestors suffered.
Speaking of medical developments, Dr Charles Drew was an African-American man who invented the Blood Bank system.

What I enjoy today doesn't negate the atrocities my ancestors suffered.
Speaking of medical developments, Dr Charles Drew was an African-American man who invented the Blood Bank system.
I never said blacks didn’t invent anything. YOU were the who implied whites never did.

You are not entitled to reparations due to the suffering of your ancestors. And yelling “raaaacist” at every white who disagrees with you will make it increasingly unlikely you will ever see a penny.

You gave examples of historical racism, with your hostility toward Whites. Are you really unable to recognize how much more comfortable your life is today thanks to the technological and medical developments of Whites?

If not, give up your car.…your cell phone.….your air conditioner…..your refrigerator….agree to go without antibiotics if you get an infection….and just hope you don’t have heart problems..
Wow! I'm getting an education.

Wow! I'm getting an education.
Glad to oblige. I’m shocked you are ignorant of the many ways in which whites have made invaluable contributions to this country, and to the life you lead.

My dad developed lots of things that were granted patents (which remained with his employer). He’s white too. You’re welcome!

I never said blacks didn’t invent anything. YOU were the who implied whites never did.

You are not entitled to reparations due to the suffering of your ancestors. And yelling “raaaacist” at every white who disagrees with you will make it increasingly unlikely you will ever see a penny.
You don't know what I will receive. YOU hope I don't receive any reparations. But, even if I don't live to see it, my grandkids might.
Our family records are here if they need them.

Glad to oblige. I’m shocked you are ignorant of the many ways in which whites have made invaluable contributions to this country, and to the life you lead.

My dad developed lots of things that were granted patents (which remained with his employer). He’s white too. You’re welcome!
African-Americans invented lots of things that they couldn't get patents for. They were cheated out of their money.

You don't know what I will receive. YOU hope I don't receive any reparations. But, even if I don't live to see it, my grandkids might.
Our family records are here if they need them.
Your efforts should be on ensuring your grandchildren get a good education, and select a marketable career path. I sure hope you aren’t instilling this sense that society owes them anything other than an unbiased chance to compete for college slots, jobs, and promotions.

College is very expensive these days, and several of my friends have started college funds for their grandchildren. Just a suggestion, if you haven’t already. That would be effort that pays off much more than this anger and sense of revenge you are carrying.

Ah was borned in 1860 on the old Massa John plantation back in the Mississippi. Ah is pret near 162 year old.
Ah needs mah reparations.
Prove that’s true, and I will vote for reparations. You and the other living slaves.

Your efforts should be on ensuring your grandchildren get a good education, and select a marketable career path. I sure hope you aren’t instilling this sense that society owes them anything other than an unbiased chance to compete for college slots, jobs, and promotions.

College is very expensive these days, and several of my friends have started college funds for their grandchildren. Just a suggestion, if you haven’t already. That would be effort that pays off much more than this anger and sense of revenge you are carrying.
My grandkids may have reparations money and a good education and good job.
You'd hate that wouldn't you?

My grandkids may have reparations money and a good education and good job.
Don't poop your pants!
I doubt it (as far as reparations). Americans are starting to push back from the far-left nonsense. Don’t lead them to believe they can count on getting whitey’s money for something that never happened to them.

Stick with the focus on education. Despite your nasty attitude toward me, I am giving you the best advice for future success. But affirmative action will probably be gone long before then, so they will have to do it on their own merits.

Prove that’s true, and I will vote for reparations. You and the other living slaves.
Gotta run, Lisa. Scroll up and read what I posted about White slavemasters impregnating their African slaves.
That was a great achievement for them. They figured out a way to have sex with their slaves and increase their net worth at the same time.
Now, that took some genius thinking.
Have a nice day. :)

Gotta run, Lisa. Scroll up and read what I posted about White slavemasters impregnating their African slaves.
That was a great achievement for them. They figured out a way to have sex with their slaves and increase their net worth at the same time.
Now, that took some genius thinking.
Have a nice day. :)
I told you I already read of your example of historic racism.

Your insistence on focusing on only the wrongs whites did (historically) and skipping over their countless invaluable contributions that blacks enjoy today has turned you into an angry, bitter woman. Just be thankful for the fact that you have a car, a phone, an air conditioned home, electricity, and access to a host of life-saving medicine and treatments. And yes, these inventions were all due to the genius of the white men who developed them.

I distinctly remember President and Mrs. Obama championing Juneteenth one year, and I thought that that was good. I sincerely believed that it could be something that Black people could build to accommodate their sense of a non-white holiday that they can use to show how cool Black people are.

Because of my anticipation, I noticed the next year that the Obama's did not do anything, and neither did their Black constituency.

In 2019, I went to Galveston, the origin of Juneteenth - nothing. It was not until the juxtaposition George Floyd's sobriety campaign that Juneteenth began to be somewhat noticeable, but still, no fireworks. Nothing, but stupid speeches that Black people do not really care about.

And, now, as can be expected from Black people - they resent white people promoting what they cannot do themselves. Before, they most likely blamed white people for not promoting their nonexistent celebration.

Imagine if a company had a Cinco De Mayo picnic and did not have tacos and enchiladas???

Think about it. What foods might Black people like to claim as representative of their beautiful culture???

Black people suck :confused:

You're like children who don't know what they want.
Whine, Get a Check. Whine, Get a Check.

Greatest White Achievements:
1)
2)
3)
Please fill in the blanks. Thank you.
White People Built America. America Is for Whites Only.

1. Building an advanced and prosperous civilization out of a jungle that was no more promising than those in Africa.

2. Giving class mobility to those who were considered hopeless losers back in Europe, thereby proving that Birth-Supremacy was wrong and White Supremacy was right.

3. Strengthening the nation successfully against all its jealous enemies.

Last edited:
Your comments are so trailer park trash ignorant, till I'm not going to address them.
Have a nice day.
In 400 Years in America, Blacks Have Never Been Treated Worse Than They Deserved

Afram savages are a weapon used by the upper class against all other Whites. Your pampered group of Preppies' Pet Pit Bulls has no significance outside of that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back