Zone1 Reverence for Juneteenth

As for blood running in the streets if African-Americans get reparations, our blood has been running in the streets for 400 years.
What else ya got?
Not in your lifetime, or mine. Most of the blood running in American streets are blacks killing other blacks.

And where is this 400 years coming from? Did we have slaves until 2019?

1) It's not a matter of entitlement. It's a matter of being repaired for the wrongs suffered by my ancestors. The biggest wrong was being forced to work for 200 years without pay.
Please do direct us to the description of the economic system(s) the Africans were exercising when white people started enslaving them?

It is very difficult for me to believe that captured Africans had any sense of payment, much less, industrial work practices. Yes, there were Africans working in the African colonial villages, but they were "taught" how to do it by the white colonists; otherwise, there would not be white colonists.

2) I realize most Whites are opposed to reparations for the descendants of slavery. I hope they also realize no true healing is going to take place without reparations. African-Americans know their ancestors were horribly mistreated. They also know we still live with some after effects of slavery until this day.
No true healing is going to take place until Black people can self-govern themselves without white interference. And that is a lingering after-effect of African primitiveness.

If black people would only realize that white people did not design the perfect government, yet, and black people could have tried to design the perfect government.

3) I don't want to hear how much debt the USA has. We left billions of dollars of military equipment in Afghanistan. We have been giving billions of dollars to Ukraine since the Russian invasion of their country.
If we have money for these things, then we have the money for reparations.
What do you think Black people are going to do with the money - save it for their descendants who will want reparation payments???

If black welfare recipients are not keen enough to do something, what are reparation payments going to lead to???

Last edited:
1) African-American people have been celebrating Juneteenth for many years. Joe Biden is the one who decided to make it a national holiday.
2) I, along with many other African-Americans, would have preferred to receive REPARATIONS. I wish he had asked us first which one we preferred.
Don't you already have your filthy Martin Luther King Holiday? And that stupid Kwanzaa thingy?

How much White Guilt butt kissing do you demand?

Not in your lifetime, or mine. Most of the blood running in American streets are blacks killing other blacks.

And where is this 400 years coming from? Did we have slaves until 2019?
The first slaves came here in 1619. After the slaves were "freed" in 1865, African-Americans still faced Jim Crow laws, lynching, oppression etc until 1965.
Most African-Americans say we still suffer from wealth disparity, mass incarceration and job discrimination until this very day.
That's where 400 years comes from.

Please do direct us to the description of the economic system(s) the Africans were exercising when white people started enslaving them?

It is very difficult for me to believe that captured Africans had any sense of payment, much less, industrial work practices. Yes, there were Africans working in the African colonial villages, but they were "taught" how to do it by the white colonists; otherwise, there would not be white colonists.

No true healing is going to take place until Black people can self-govern themselves without white interference. And that is a lingering after-effect of African primitiveness.

If black people would only realize that white people did not design the perfect government, yet, and black people could have tried to design the perfect government.

What do you think Black people are going to do with the money - save it for their descendants who will want reparation payments???

If black welfare recipients are not keen enough to do something, what are reparation payments going to lead to???
Your comments are so trailer park trash ignorant, till I'm not going to address them.
Have a nice day.

I distinctly remember President and Mrs. Obama championing Juneteenth one year, and I thought that that was good. I sincerely believed that it could be something that Black people could build to accommodate their sense of a non-white holiday that they can use to show how cool Black people are.

Because of my anticipation, I noticed the next year that the Obama's did not do anything, and neither did their Black constituency.

In 2019, I went to Galveston, the origin of Juneteenth - nothing. It was not until the juxtaposition George Floyd's sobriety campaign that Juneteenth began to be somewhat noticeable, but still, no fireworks. Nothing, but stupid speeches that Black people do not really care about.

And, now, as can be expected from Black people - they resent white people promoting what they cannot do themselves. Before, they most likely blamed white people for not promoting their nonexistent celebration.

Imagine if a company had a Cinco De Mayo picnic and did not have tacos and enchiladas???

Think about it. What foods might Black people like to claim as representative of their beautiful culture???

Black people suck :confused:

You're like children who don't know what they want.
Juneteenth has been a Texas holiday for over 100 years.

:dunno:

1) African-American people have been celebrating Juneteenth for many years. Joe Biden is the one who decided to make it a national holiday.
2) I, along with many other African-Americans, would have preferred to receive REPARATIONS. I wish he had asked us first which one we preferred.
I'm sure you would have :lol:

Great White Achievement : Lynching African-American men while having a picnic.
Can you think of another one?
How about creating the internet. Or weather models to predict tornadoes. Or cars. Airplanes. Spaceships. Phones.
Dumbass.

Another peckerwood ignorant comment.
Have a nice day.
It is not an ignorant comment.

We do far too much minority appeasement. There is absolutely no reason that Potatohead declared that crappy holiday for Negroes to be a Federal Holiday other than to kiss the ass of the idiots that provided his main Negro voting block.

One of the reasons the Blacks hated Trump so much is that he didn't kiss their ass like the Democrats and RINOs do. He simply provided a record breaking number of jobs for them and a booming economy.

Potatohead screws them with a high cost of energy, reduced family income, near recession growth and astronomical inflation but kisses their ass with that stupid Holiday. Despicable, isn't it?

Great White Achievement: Partus sequitur ventrem. This law was created December 1662 in Virginia. It states that a child born to an enslaved African woman would be a slave for life, just like the Mother.
This law was created so that White slavemasters could freely have sex with and impregnate their African slaves. No worry about that half White baby being free. Nope. He was still a slave, no matter who his Daddy was.
Now, that was smart of those White slavemasters---a great achievement.

Greatest White Achievements:
1)
2)
3)
Please fill in the blanks. Thank you.
Are you kidding me? Are you trying to claim that whites haven’t achieved anything? How about the car, the computer, electricity, related electrical appliances, the telephone, the cell phone? What about the polio vaccine? Streptomycin? The cardiac pacemaker? The first kidney transplant? I could go on and on for pages.

Do you realize how racist you sound with your implication that whites have achieved nothing? You are living a comfortable life, full of technological and electric inventions, and with the aid of life-saving medical achievements, thanks to White people.

Are you kidding me? Are you trying to claim that whites haven’t achieved anything? How about the car, the computer, electricity, related electrical appliances, the telephone, the cell phone? What about the polio vaccine? Streptomycin? The cardiac pacemaker? The first kidney transplant? I could go on and on for pages.

Do you realize how racist you sound with your implication that whites have achieved nothing? You are living a comfortable life, full of technological and electric inventions, and with the aid of life-saving medical achievements, thanks to White people.
Do you realize how racist YOU sound when you say African-Americans aren't smart enough to succeed without Affirmative Action?

I distinctly remember President and Mrs. Obama championing Juneteenth one year, and I thought that that was good. I sincerely believed that it could be something that Black people could build to accommodate their sense of a non-white holiday that they can use to show how cool Black people are.

Because of my anticipation, I noticed the next year that the Obama's did not do anything, and neither did their Black constituency.

In 2019, I went to Galveston, the origin of Juneteenth - nothing. It was not until the juxtaposition George Floyd's sobriety campaign that Juneteenth began to be somewhat noticeable, but still, no fireworks. Nothing, but stupid speeches that Black people do not really care about.

And, now, as can be expected from Black people - they resent white people promoting what they cannot do themselves. Before, they most likely blamed white people for not promoting their nonexistent celebration.

Imagine if a company had a Cinco De Mayo picnic and did not have tacos and enchiladas???

Think about it. What foods might Black people like to claim as representative of their beautiful culture???

Black people suck :confused:

You're like children who don't know what they want.
How very racist of you! Congrats for getting that closet door open!

Do you realize how racist YOU sound when you say African-Americans aren't smart enough to succeed without Affirmative Action?
I never said that. Stop the liberal way of claiming your opponent said something, and then deriding them for the thing they never said.

Any response to all those important White achievements you asked for?

2, I, along with many other African-Americans, would have preferred to receive REPARATIONS. I wish he had asked us first which one we preferred.

How long were you held as a slave and how old are you? 170?

Forum List

Back