‘Revenge Voting’ and not really voting on real political matters…Will Americans ever do that again after this debacle?

All I said was his hair is like Dr. Phibe's hair...
Look Moonie, we know you have a raging case of TDS. Stop trying to tell us you voted for him. You also have "Orange Man Bad Syndrome" (OMBS) don't even try to lie about that. :auiqs.jpg:

Not at all. Too many people vote “against the other guy”. The philosophy is not changing anytime soon…

Give it a break, you and the Democrats have been crying 'illegitimate' ever since Trump got elected in 2016, even going so far as to float a fraudulent 'dossier claiming Trump was some kind of Russian sycophant. Now here you are, denigrating people asking questions about the obvious fradulent 2020 election. Hypocrite much?
Nope. Trump said that in 2016 3-5 million illegals voted but he didn't do anything about it.

Biden ran on ‘I’m not mean‘, ‘I’m not Trump’, ‘lets put whitey in their place’…..social issues, and supposedly he won on said ‘platform’. No real political platform, no real policies just FEELZ issues…..Most will admit; they FEELZ voted for an empty suit who promised to unwind Trumps body of work and all the good deeds he did for good real American’s.
Voters set politics, economics and foreign affairs aside and revenge voted…..They got $5 fuel, $7 per pound carne asada, off the charts level crime, war and millions of more illegals.
Have we seen the last of revenge voting….have lessons been learned?

Trump did no good deeds and good real Americans are not racist Nazis like you. Trump did nothing good for America. Foreign affairs were a disaster under Trump and that is the genesis of our problems today.

We have higher oil prices because oil companies are deliberately keeping supplies low. There were 805 oil rigs in operation pre-pandemic. Now only around 600 are in operation. That is clear evidence of that.

Inflation is being caused because companies are raising prices not because they have to but because they can. CEOs admit this and company financial reports show this.

Crime is up even in Republican states. Crime is still lower than it was 20 years ago.

We do not have millions of illegals.

A real American does not vote for the new American Nazi party, the Republicans.

Give it a break, you and the Democrats have been crying 'illegitimate' ever since Trump got elected in 2016, even going so far as to float a fraudulent 'dossier claiming Trump was some kind of Russian sycophant. Now here you are, denigrating people asking questions about the obvious fradulent 2020 election. Hypocrite much?

The Russians interfered in our 2016 and 2020 elections. How many votes that affected is unknown. Putin backed Trump in 2016 and 2020. The reason is now apparent. Putin wanted a divided country and a divided NATO. Trump wasn't able to complete the latter, but he did perform the former. That is why you have right wing fascist so-called Americans cheering Putin. The trouble is that all the questions of the 2020 election have been answered by Republican and Democrat judges and elected officials. The only questions are ones based on right wing lies.

Biden ran on ‘I’m not mean‘, ‘I’m not Trump’, ‘lets put whitey in their place’…..social issues, and supposedly he won on said ‘platform’. No real political platform, no real policies just FEELZ issues…..Most will admit; they FEELZ voted for an empty suit who promised to unwind Trumps body of work and all the good deeds he did for good real American’s.
Voters set politics, economics and foreign affairs aside and revenge voted…..They got $5 fuel, $7 per pound carne asada, off the charts level crime, war and millions of more illegals.

Reason revenge voting USUALLY works, is because negative campaigning has always been in vogue. This has been the case since the inception of our republic.

Why is that?

Easy answer------------> Because less than 20% of the people who vote are up on what policy does what. They are either uninformed, or to busy with life to care one way or the other, so they are more easily motivated by disdain for a candidate, than being for policies.

NOT THIS TIME! The Left has been in total control, and now people are really pissed at what has happened. Try as they might, Leftists attempting to blame the GOP for this debacle isn't flying anywhere in the country; shown by the generic congressional poll of Rs + 13. In my lifetime, I have NEVER ever seen a number that high for the GOP. To tell you how BAD that number is for the Left, and how good it is for the GOP, when the generic poll shows Ds + 2 or 3, the Dems usually lose seats. That is a total swing of between 15 and 18 points from that!

If WE vote, they are DONE for the forseeable future, end of story.

Trump did no good deeds and good real Americans are not racist Nazis like you. Trump did nothing good for America. Foreign affairs were a disaster under Trump and that is the genesis of our problems today.

We have higher oil prices because oil companies are deliberately keeping supplies low. There were 805 oil rigs in operation pre-pandemic. Now only around 600 are in operation. That is clear evidence of that.

Inflation is being caused because companies are raising prices not because they have to but because they can. CEOs admit this and company financial reports show this.

Crime is up even in Republican states. Crime is still lower than it was 20 years ago.

We do not have millions of illegals.

A real American does not vote for the new American Nazi party, the Republicans.
You are a brainwashed moron.

What policy did Trump run on? The Republican Party didn't even have a platform. They still don't have a platform.

Biden ran on a platform of "Build Back Better", and on investing in infrastructure, education and healthcare for all. He also ran on restoring American's reputation and relations with your allies. He's delivering on both.

Trump lied in 2016 and claimed he had a plan for everything, but you'd have to elect him to see his plans. Turns out he didn't have ANY plans at all. Even worse, everything he focused, got worse - much, much worse.

What policy did Trump run on? The Republican Party didn't even have a platform. They still don't have a platform.

Biden ran on a platform of "Build Back Better", and on investing in infrastructure, education and healthcare for all. He also ran on restoring American's reputation and relations with your allies. He's delivering on both.

Trump lied in 2016 and claimed he had a plan for everything, but you'd have to elect him to see his plans. Turns out he didn't have ANY plans at all. Even worse, everything he focused, got worse - much, much worse.
Hahaha…you can’t be serious?
He ran on a populist platform….Americans First, Fuck Wetbacks, Restore The American Value System, Lower Taxes, Higher Income, Lower Unemployment For Dark People, Energy Independence, No Unconstitutional Health Insurance Mandates, Less Government Regulation, Demand Peace In The Middle East, Stop The Fat Dictator In N. Korea, Even Trade With China, Remove Indoctrination From Schools….the list goes on and on….he ran on those things and delivered on those things.

The almost dead dude in there now ran on Unite America, Hate Whitey, EQUITY For Dark And Weird People, Stop Covid, Free Shit For Degenerates and Embarrass America On The Global Stage.
He has definitely delivered on a couple promises for sure.

He ran what was quite possibly the most successful presidency in half a century.
He told me he would unite America’s best citizens, build a wall to stop wetbacks from fucking Americans over, rip more darkies from the taxpayer tit than any prez before him, put more work boots on negroes than any prez before him, stomp on the necks of the Left daily, put the U.S. back in command of the world, bring troops home from overseas, demand peace in the middle east, give me a tax rebate, drive my investments off the charts, drive my income through the roof, ride the asses of biopharmaceutical companies to promptly formulate a covid vaccine.....He did all of that....how did you get fucked by his presidency? Mean tweets aimed at filth? Are you filth?

Forum List

Back