‘Revenge Voting’ and not really voting on real political matters…Will Americans ever do that again after this debacle?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Biden ran on ‘I’m not mean‘, ‘I’m not Trump’, ‘lets put whitey in their place’…..social issues, and supposedly he won on said ‘platform’. No real political platform, no real policies just FEELZ issues…..Most will admit; they FEELZ voted for an empty suit who promised to unwind Trumps body of work and all the good deeds he did for good real American’s.
Voters set politics, economics and foreign affairs aside and revenge voted…..They got $5 fuel, $7 per pound carne asada, off the charts level crime, war and millions of more illegals.
Have we seen the last of revenge voting….have lessons been learned?

Does that mean you believe Americans should stop voting on politics and always vote like SJW’s do?
I really don't care how or who they voted for that is their decision, what I do care about is losers who wander the streets rending clothes and pulling out hair over an election from two years ago.

You sore fucking losers will never stop crying will yous?
Give it a break, you and the Democrats have been crying 'illegitimate' ever since Trump got elected in 2016, even going so far as to float a fraudulent 'dossier claiming Trump was some kind of Russian sycophant. Now here you are, denigrating people asking questions about the obvious fradulent 2020 election. Hypocrite much?

Last edited:
I really don't care how or who they voted for that is their decision, what I do care about is losers who wander the streets rending clothes and pulling out hair over an election from two years ago.
Hahaha…I remember you posting that same thing in 2018….I can’t find that post but I know it’s there…do you mind linking us to it…you know, so everyone else here knows you can be taken seriously and all?

Give it a break, you've been crying 'illegitimate' ever since Trump got elected in 2016........don't even try that shit.
Hardly since I voted for him, the biggest mistake I ever made next to voting for Reagan who gave out amnesty to the illegals..

Hahaha…I remember you posting that same thing in 2018….I can’t find that post but I know it’s there…do you mind linking us to it…you know, so everyone else here knows you can be taken seriously and all?
Yeah, you just can't find it.

We just need one more investigation and the fraud will be uncovered...

Forum List

Back