Revenge Of The Deep State Sith - 'Stolen Election' Coming

Trump always accuses his opponent of doing, what HE ACTUALLY IS DOING..... Look over there, routine!

Thank you for continuing to demonstrate this tactic is one of the oldest in the LPSD's playbook, accusing others of doing what THEY do and of being who THEY are.

The funny thing is, delicate, fragile, easily-offended, easily-manipulated, talking points-regurgitating sheep/snowflake believe when they make these accusations people believe the follow-on BS comrade C4A just spewed.

We're not laughing WITH you, comrade - we're laughing AT you.

:p

I am amazed at how stupid Dimocrats think voters are by how much the Dims obfuscate things.

Like illegal immigrant with legal immigrant.

Valid voter request by mail ballots vrs universal unasked for mail in ballots.

New border wall with Existing border wall.

Post birth murder vrs Abortion, etc, etc ,etc.

The only ones that dont seem aware of what they are doing are the Dimocrats themselves.

. . . to the radical left?

They honestly don't see a difference in any of those things.

For the first time in my life, I'm worried for my country.

A "President" who attacks our very election system, and sheep who enable him.

You know, he probably wouldn't be attacking it at all, if the DNC wasn't so hell bent on having folks everywhere, all at once, vote in massive numbers in a whole brand new way. (there really is a difference between absentee and mail in voting, it mostly has to do with a numbers game and pre-approval.)

I really don't think Trump would be attacking it at all, if the opposing party weren't trying to install a new thing called "ballot harvesting". . . are you even aware of what this is?

. . . and do you know what the ironic thing is? The only states that allow for ballot harvesting, he probably wouldn't win anyway.

Sooo. . . I was doing some deep thinking about this whole quandary the other day, and he probably SHOULD just shut up about the whole thing.

Anyone that has studied political science knows, that the folks that are most likely to mail in votes, are going to be, in all likelihood? Conservative or Republican. Educated with money. If you don't see the irony at this point, you aren't paying attention.

original.jpg

Joe Biden could actually be projected to be the winner initially. . . but the Mail in voting in many Red States could in the end. . . . cause Trump to win the election.

:auiqs.jpg:
Great example of my point.

You have to prove that the post office is not corrupted or has phanatics of one party. There are many post office administrators who are not very good people in many jurisdictions. Its just the way they do things.
Nothing can be proven to Trumpsters unless it is provided directly from within their informational universe.

Literally.

And their informational universe has a vested professional interest in keeping them mal-informed.

The mail has not been attacked... Everything that was there during the Obama regime is still there. This is a false premise and a lie. The five states that have voted this way will continue to do so... I doubt that it will make a lick of difference in the outcome however.

This whole mail in vote thing is a ruse to create doubt in our system perpetuated by democrats.

The mail has not been attacked... Everything that was there during the Obama regime is still there. This is a false premise and a lie. The five states that have voted this way will continue to do so... I doubt that it will make a lick of difference in the outcome however.

This whole mail in vote thing is a ruse to create doubt in our system perpetuated by democrats.
Yes, that's the Trump/Talk Radio line, I know.

For the first time in my life, I'm worried for my country. A "President" who attacks our very election system, and sheep who enable him.

Says the fragile, easily-manipulated sheep who, when stating this, completely ignores the facts that:

In 2016 the DNC admittedly rigged their Primaries - altering their process to benefit 1 candidate, giving that candidate debate questions in advance, funneling campaign contributions intended for other Democrats in other races into Hillary's campaign fund, screwed Bernie Sanders and Americans who voted for him, and ended up GIVING Hillary the nomination she COULD NOT WIN HERSELF...

In 2016 The President of the United States and his proven criminal administration protected Hillary from indictment, charges, and conviction for crimes that included lying to Congress, THOUSANDS of criminal violations of the FOIA / Federal Records Act / Illegal Handling of Classified / Illegal Storage of Classified / Illegal Destruction of Classified documents and devices. Obstruction, Espionage, and other laws...

In 2016 Hillary illegally colluded with ex-foreign spies and the Russians to acquire Russian Intelligence Service propaganda to use against a Presidential candidate to alter the outcome of the election

In 2016 the President of the United States and his proven criminal Cabinet and members of his treasonous FBI - members of which are not going to prison for their crimes - illegally colluded with foreign ex-spies, Russians, and other enemies of this country to acquire KNOWN false propaganda which they KNOWINGLY used to commit treasonous, Un-Constitutional, and highly illegal crimes against the American people and nation in an effort to affect the outcome of a Democratic Election.....

And, in 2016, when that attempt failed this same President and treasonous administration / FBI then knowingly used this KNOWN false Russian-acquired propaganda tp attempt to overthrow the United States government by removing the newly democratically elected President from office, thereby stripping the American people of the President they chose because the traitors did not improve

For the next 3 years the Democrats rejected their primary role as 'servants of the people', refused to do their jobs - to work FOR the AMERICAN PEOPLE - and instead spent every waking hour engaging in the undermining of the President and US government, in attempting to overthrow the United States Govt by removing the President of the United States with failed bogus coup attempt after bogus PROVEN coup attempt, the latest being an admitted 1st partisan Impeachment based on ZERO crime, ZERO evidence of wrong-doing, and ZERO witnesses....

For this election the Democrats have weopanized VOVID-19 to attack the President, ham-stringing the US economy, hurting the nation, and oppressively and criminally violating both citizens' Constitutional and civil rights...using it as an excuse to try to engage in highly criminal election fraud through mail-in ballot voting that has already resulted in an election being overturned and in cases of voter fraud.

Mac has also skipped over other proven FACTS such as Obama and his DHS attempted to wrest control of every states;' election processes just prior to the 2016 election, declaring the Russians' ability to hack our state elections were great enough to justify HIM - OBAMA, the guy who attempted to affect a coup attempt - seizing control of every state election. Obama and his administration feverishly attempted to hack several state election processes to justify seizing control of the state elections. Thank GOD he failed in his attempts, and his administration was denied taking control of state elections.
-- This is the same SOB who interfered in other nations' elections
--- He successfully bullied Egypt to moving up their election dates, helping the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood elected head of the Egyptian Govt...forcing the Egyptian military to take over to oust terrorists from being in charge of their govt.
--- He pimped out the US military to Al Qaeda, helping them to murder a soverign nation's leader and taking over their own country
--- He used US tax dollars in an attempt to get rid of Israel's leader in an election...and failed...as his attempt to control the outcome of the US election in 2016 thankfully failed

AND AFTER ALL OF THIS....FOR THE 1ST TIME IN YOUR LIFE....NOW YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT THIS COUNTRY? WTF?!

Once again we see another lying, POS delicate, fragile, Trump-hating, TDS-suffering, easily-manipulated snowflake withholding the whole story while accusing others of doing what Democrats have done / do and of being who the Democrats are.

The reason they lie, cheat in elections, steal, loot, burn, etc... is because they have been exposed, undone, thwarted, defeated so many times when they play by the rules...and not...that they know the only chance they have is to lie, cheat, steal, rig Primaries, rig elections, and attempt to affect political coups.

You know, he probably wouldn't be attacking it at all, if the DNC wasn't so hell bent on having folks everywhere, all at once, vote in massive numbers in a whole brand new way. (there really is a difference between absentee and mail in voting, it mostly has to do with a numbers game and pre-approval.)

I really don't think Trump would be attacking it at all, if the opposing party weren't trying to install a new thing called "ballot harvesting". . . are you even aware of what this is?

. . . and do you know what the ironic thing is? The only states that allow for ballot harvesting, he probably wouldn't win anyway.

Sooo. . . I was doing some deep thinking about this whole quandary the other day, and he probably SHOULD just shut up about the whole thing.

Anyone that has studied political science knows, that the folks that are most likely to mail in votes, are going to be, in all likelihood? Conservative or Republican. Educated with money. If you don't see the irony at this point, you aren't paying attention.

original.jpg

Joe Biden could actually be projected to be the winner initially. . . but the Mail in voting in many Red States could in the end. . . . cause Trump to win the election.

IOW. . .

YOU HAVE NO POINT.

Other than, that is to say, there is going to be a HUGE cluster fuck in November as the Post office is overwhelmed, as the election offices are overwhelmed, as the whole system is overwhelmed with chaos b/c the DNC has encouraged a divergence from how we have always done things. . .

. . . . and the entire nations is going to have a collective break-down similar to what they had in 2000 b/c no one in 2020 has any patience anymore, they all need everything NOW, we are a instant fast food, instant click, got to know, right now culture.

It wouldn't surprise me if they can't figure out who won by December, giving reactionaries and radicals plenty of time to burn down the entire system.

. . . Is that what you want by not honoring the old way of voting?

Chalk Mac1958 down one vote for complete and utter chaos. :rock:

For the first time in my life, I'm worried for my country. A "President" who attacks our very election system, and sheep who enable him.

Says the fragile, easily-manipulated sheep who, when stating this, completely ignores the facts that:

In 2016 the DNC admittedly rigged their Primaries - altering their process to benefit 1 candidate, giving that candidate debate questions in advance, funneling campaign contributions intended for other Democrats in other races into Hillary's campaign fund, screwed Bernie Sanders and Americans who voted for him, and ended up GIVING Hillary the nomination she COULD NOT WIN HERSELF...

In 2016 The President of the United States and his proven criminal administration protected Hillary from indictment, charges, and conviction for crimes that included lying to Congress, THOUSANDS of criminal violations of the FOIA / Federal Records Act / Illegal Handling of Classified / Illegal Storage of Classified / Illegal Destruction of Classified documents and devices. Obstruction, Espionage, and other laws...

In 2016 Hillary illegally colluded with ex-foreign spies and the Russians to acquire Russian Intelligence Service propaganda to use against a Presidential candidate to alter the outcome of the election

In 2016 the President of the United States and his proven criminal Cabinet and members of his treasonous FBI - members of which are not going to prison for their crimes - illegally colluded with foreign ex-spies, Russians, and other enemies of this country to acquire KNOWN false propaganda which they KNOWINGLY used to commit treasonous, Un-Constitutional, and highly illegal crimes against the American people and nation in an effort to affect the outcome of a Democratic Election.....

And, in 2016, when that attempt failed this same President and treasonous administration / FBI then knowingly used this KNOWN false Russian-acquired propaganda tp attempt to overthrow the United States government by removing the newly democratically elected President from office, thereby stripping the American people of the President they chose because the traitors did not improve

For the next 3 years the Democrats rejected their primary role as 'servants of the people', refused to do their jobs - to work FOR the AMERICAN PEOPLE - and instead spent every waking hour engaging in the undermining of the President and US government, in attempting to overthrow the United States Govt by removing the President of the United States with failed bogus coup attempt after bogus PROVEN coup attempt, the latest being an admitted 1st partisan Impeachment based on ZERO crime, ZERO evidence of wrong-doing, and ZERO witnesses....

For this election the Democrats have weopanized VOVID-19 to attack the President, ham-stringing the US economy, hurting the nation, and oppressively and criminally violating both citizens' Constitutional and civil rights...using it as an excuse to try to engage in highly criminal election fraud through mail-in ballot voting that has already resulted in an election being overturned and in cases of voter fraud.

Mac has also skipped over other proven FACTS such as Obama and his DHS attempted to wrest control of every states;' election processes just prior to the 2016 election, declaring the Russians' ability to hack our state elections were great enough to justify HIM - OBAMA, the guy who attempted to affect a coup attempt - seizing control of every state election. Obama and his administration feverishly attempted to hack several state election processes to justify seizing control of the state elections. Thank GOD he failed in his attempts, and his administration was denied taking control of state elections.
-- This is the same SOB who interfered in other nations' elections
--- He successfully bullied Egypt to moving up their election dates, helping the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood elected head of the Egyptian Govt...forcing the Egyptian military to take over to oust terrorists from being in charge of their govt.
--- He pimped out the US military to Al Qaeda, helping them to murder a soverign nation's leader and taking over their own country
--- He used US tax dollars in an attempt to get rid of Israel's leader in an election...and failed...as his attempt to control the outcome of the US election in 2016 thankfully failed

Once again we see another lying, POS delicate, fragile, Trump-hating, TDS-suffering, easily-manipulated snowflake withholding the whole story while accusing others of doing what Democrats have done / do and of being who the Democrats are.

The reason they lie, cheat in elections, steal, loot, burn, etc... is because they have been exposed, undone, thwarted, defeated so many times when they play by the rules...and not...that they know the only chance they have is to lie, cheat, steal, rig Primaries, rig elections, and attempt to affect political coups.
Another example.

The election will only be legitimate if Trump wins. The group psychosis remains intact.

The election will only be legitimate if Trump wins. The group psychosis remains intact.

Perhaps if the Democrats ever ran 1 election without being exposed for massive corruption, lies, rigged Primaries, collusion with foreign enemies, without facilitating / inciting nation-wide racial division and hatred, without sedition, treason, without failed proven political coup attempts, etc...perhaps THEN they would get some measure of credibility back...

And perhaps if YOU stopped lying, ignoring the facts, stopped regurgitating your 'masters' talking points and BS you would, too.

original.jpg

IOW. . .

YOU HAVE NO POINT.

Other than, that is to say, there is going to be a HUGE cluster fuck in November as the Post office is overwhelmed, as the election offices are overwhelmed, as the whole system is overwhelmed with chaos b/c the DNC has encouraged a divergence from how we have always done things. . .

. . . . and the entire nations is going to have a collective break-down similar to what they had in 2000 b/c no one in 2020 has any patience anymore, they all need everything NOW, we are a instant fast food, instant click, got to know, right now culture.

It wouldn't surprise me if they can't figure out who won by December, giving reactionaries and radicals plenty of time to burn down the entire system.

. . and oh yeah, I forgot to mention. . . the corporate, government sponsored and social media news feeds will blame that all on Trump too, to which, he will make himself look like a tyrant and an ass by whining about it then on twitter. . .

Perhaps if the Democrats ever ran 1 election without being exposed for massive corruption, lies, rigged Primaries, collusion with foreign enemies, without facilitating / inciting nation-wide racial division and hatred, without sedition, treason, without failed proven political coup attempts, etc...perhaps THEN they would get some measure of credibility back...

And perhaps if YOU stopped lying, ignoring the facts, stopped regurgitating your 'masters' talking points and BS you would, too.
You're more than welcome to point out my lies.

I'm accused of that all the time, yet you guys never back it up with quotes.

original.jpg

IOW. . .

YOU HAVE NO POINT.

. . and oh yeah, I forgot to mention. . . the corporate, government sponsored and social media news feeds will blame that all on Trump too, to which, he will make himself look like a tyrant and an ass by whining about it then on twitter. . .
He is what he is, sadly.

original.jpg

IOW. . .

YOU HAVE NO POINT.

He is what he is, sadly.
and. . . what's worse. . . is they are what they are.

You're more than welcome to point out my lies. I'm accused of that all the time, yet you guys never back it up with quotes.

Work on your reading comprehension skills, snowflake. You made an accusation that you are hard-pressed to present any actual evidence to back up, while - as I point out - completely ignore the recorded history of Democrat admitted cheating, campaign finance violations, proven protection from crimes / criminal prosecution, illegal spying, FISA Court laws broken, attempted coups, and confessed partisan Impeachments.

You're more than welcome to point out my lies. I'm accused of that all the time, yet you guys never back it up with quotes.

Work on your reading comprehension skills, snowflake. You made an accusation that you are hard-pressed to present any actual evidence to back up, while - as I point out - completely ignore the recorded history of Democrat admitted cheating, campaign finance violations, proven protection from crimes / criminal prosecution, illegal spying, FISA Court laws broken, attempted coups, and confessed partisan Impeachments.
I don't know how to provide evidence to Trumpsters, because you will dismiss anything from outside your informational universe as "fake news".

So, I just no longer try. You are going to believe what you are told to believe.

When you think I have lied, quote me. Until then, I honestly don't know how to communicate with you.

He is what he is, sadly.

President of the United States
Hillary Clinton Defeater
Obama Failed Coup Destroyer
Overseer of Obama Criminal Conspirators Going To Jail
Deep State Debunker / Conqueror
Failed Partisan Impeachment Exposer / Winner
Fake News Buster
Liberal Progressive Socialist Democrats' Worst F*ing Nightmare

Bwuhahahahaha......

Trump always accuses his opponent of doing, what HE ACTUALLY IS DOING..... Look over there, routine!

Thank you for continuing to demonstrate this tactic is one of the oldest in the LPSD's playbook, accusing others of doing what THEY do and of being who THEY are.

The funny thing is, delicate, fragile, easily-offended, easily-manipulated, talking points-regurgitating sheep/snowflake believe when they make these accusations people believe the follow-on BS comrade C4A just spewed.

We're not laughing WITH you, comrade - we're laughing AT you.

:p
Oh the irony right?

Forum List

Back