BREAKING: Obama Cuts Loose – Biden Stunned

It's no wonder that Obama did not mention Biden, rather, he spent the whole time telling the world how horrible Orange man was.

But really that was the whole DNC convention as well. None of them really like the guy.

Sad.

I kinda feel sorry for biden it is sad to see him dissed by a former president.

Barry Soetoro doesn't want to sink with the Senile Joe-Knee Pads Kamala ticket

giphy (51).gif

An outraged patriot dishing second hand talk from his "successful" podcast. Sounds like two teenagers gossiping. It's amusing what bubbles on in the minds of the alt-right. And no one has to go on how bad Trump is. We've all seen it for 3.5 years. :)
A President and VP don't have to like each other, they just need to work well together. Obama and Biden did just that.

because the ONLY focus for the left anymore is GET RID OF TRUMP.

they offer nothing else. NOTHING.

Republicans can’t even write a party platform. Literally. It’s just “whatever Trump says”.
they adopted his platform.

pray tell, what is bidens? i can list you many things trump has spelled out what he wants to do, how he's going to do it, and why.

all biden has is "Trump sucks!" but hey - feel free to expand upon that pile of festering crap you seem to approve of as a "platform".

Republicans can’t even write a party platform. Literally. It’s just “whatever Trump says”.

pray tell, what is bidens? i can list you many things trump has spelled out what he wants to do, how he's going to do it, and why.

all biden has is "Trump sucks!" but hey - feel free to expand upon that pile of festering crap you seem to approve of as a "platform".
Barry Soetoro doesn't want to go down with the sinking Presidential Campaign of Senile Joe and Knee Pads Kamala and i don't think it goes any deeper than that. :smoke: I think deep inside the top Communist Democrats are expecting Senile Joe and Knee Pads Kamala to lose and probably lose badly on November 3rd.:cool:

That’s what so creepy about today’s Republican Party. It’s so centralized around one person.

That’s what so creepy about today’s Republican Party. It’s so centralized around one person.
funny - the left is centralized around that very same person.

Trump is the result of 8 years of the Muslim in Chief. And when voters saw the Republican candidates were just more career politicians like the Dems, they went for the one non politician. Thats why all the career do-nothings from both partys hate him, he chews them up and spits them out and threatens their existence

Barry Soetoro doesn't want to go down with the sinking Presidential Campaign of Senile Joe and Knee Pads Kamala and i don't think it goes any deeper than that. :smoke: I think deep inside the top Communist Democrats are expecting Senile Joe and Knee Pads Kamala to lose and probably lose badly on November 3rd.:cool:
they seem to be busy selling WE WERE ROBBED already and planting seeds.

gets so damn old.

they adopted his platform. :D

they seem to be busy selling WE WERE ROBBED already and planting seeds.

gets so damn old.
It'll be fun seeing the Communist Democrats bitching all the way to the 2024 Presidential Election.:D I think the Republicans keep the Senate and gain control of the House on November 3rd and maintain control in 2022 and 2024 because of the Communist Democrats stupid backing of Antifa and BLM and a coming Civil War inside the Communist Democratic Party.:smoke:

Last edited:

Theyre in the process of possibly losing a shadow empire. Theyre desperate. Its to the point where they talk piles of bullshit every day and hope that there are a lot of stupid people out there to buy it. They know its the only way they'll hang on to anything.

Forum List

Back