Does Joe Biden not know what the US population is?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
According to senile Joe, the population of the US is at least 500 million. One would think that someone running for President would know the population of the country he wants to lead. Maybe he was referring to those 168703168 non-existent voters the Democrats always seem to rely on.

United States Population (2020) - Worldometer

“Guess what? I have left my basement,” Biden said with a laugh. “[In] the meantime, 500 million people have watched what I've done out of my basement. And guess what? People are listening. People are listening. It's about being responsible.”

ABC's David Muir presses Joe Biden: Can you win a presidential election from home? 'We will'

According to senile Joe, the population of the US is at least 500 million. One would think that someone running for President would know the population of the country he wants to lead. Maybe he was referring to those 168703168 non-existent voters the Democrats always seem to rely on.

United States Population (2020) - Worldometer

“Guess what? I have left my basement,” Biden said with a laugh. “[In] the meantime, 500 million people have watched what I've done out of my basement. And guess what? People are listening. People are listening. It's about being responsible.”

ABC's David Muir presses Joe Biden: Can you win a presidential election from home? 'We will'
MORE proof that Biden is a senile, old fool. Dreadful.

Forum List

Back