Alex Soros takes over the reigns for his father George

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

George is 92 years old and sees the writing on the wall. He will die soon, as he hands the reigns of the democrat party over to his son Alex who vows to continue to provide the DNC with about $1.5 billion a year.

But Alex appears to be his Left wing father on acid

The 37-year-old heir told the Wall Street Journal he will broaden his father's woke aims, but embrace different causes like voting and abortion rights as well as gender equality.

'I'm more political,' Alex said, when comparing himself to his father. He has already visted the white house 14 TIMES over a year and met with big name democrats. (How so lovely eh?)

Speaking about his goals, Alex said he was concerned about the possibility of Republican Donald Trump returning to the White House — suggesting the family will contribute greatly to Democrats in the 2024 presidential election.

So as the world continues to burn with wars abroad, more slavering in the world today than at any other time in US history, people dying by the truck loads from illicit drugs every day, inflation continuing to spiral out of control, Alex will focus all his wealth towards killing babies and continuing to push gender confusion which will also reduce birth rates.

I reckon, if you can't fix'em you just kill'em

Leftism is a death cult.

Nobody cares that Soros is Jewish, I never knew that.
th

It's all a white thing

Nobody cares that Soros is Jewish, I never knew that.
I would say most people don't know

Moreover, Soros is an atheist, hence Judaism meaning nothing to him other than a point of shame from his past.

In fact, I find most Left wingers to be the same, godless

Leftism is their religion now.

Last edited:
Leftists always have to run to their safe havens. You're a Racist! You hate Jews! You're a White Supremacist! You're a MAGAT! So much easier than thinking.
They are all out of answers, it's all they really have.

Sad.

I would say most people don't know

Moreover, Soros is an atheist, hence Judaism meaning nothing to him other than a point of shame from his past.
It appears to me that the statist left are the ones that obsess about other folks religions, heritage, political systems, liberties etc. Narcissistic fueled Power & Control over other folks that differ from the statist left seems to be the driving force behind their efforts.

Soros is a genuine psychopath.
I'd say G. Soros fits the "Malignant Narcissist" category better than the Psychopath category. The field of psychology is constantly varying in terminology/diagnosis making it a field that is somewhat misunderstood @ times by the layman. I included the link below as from following your posts I think you are the type that will enjoy reading it. These psych links are automatically updated to keep them current. Either way the Soros gang needs a padded cell to live in like a drought needs rain!

Key words/abbreviations to look for in the below link; "largely untreatable", "NPD", "ASPD". Just click on any of the terminology highlighted in pink(there's a reason they are pink in color!) to research the topic illustrated. Welcome to the nut house therapy links & enjoy!

George is 92 years old and sees the writing on the wall. He will die soon, as he hands the reigns of the democrat party over to his son Alex who vows to continue to provide the DNC with about $1.5 billion a year.

But Alex appears to be his Left wing father on acid

The 37-year-old heir told the Wall Street Journal he will broaden his father's woke aims, but embrace different causes like voting and abortion rights as well as gender equality.

'I'm more political,' Alex said, when comparing himself to his father. He has already visted the white house 14 TIMES over a year and met with big name democrats. (How so lovely eh?)

Speaking about his goals, Alex said he was concerned about the possibility of Republican Donald Trump returning to the White House — suggesting the family will contribute greatly to Democrats in the 2024 presidential election.

So as the world continues to burn with wars abroad, more slavering in the world today than at any other time in US history, people dying by the truck loads from illicit drugs every day, inflation continuing to spiral out of control, Alex will focus all his wealth towards killing babies and continuing to push gender confusion which will also reduce birth rates.

I reckon, if you can't fix'em you just kill'em

Leftism is a death cult.
(((SOROS)))

I'd say G. Soros fits the "Malignant Narcissist" category better than the Psychopath category. The field of psychology is constantly varying in terminology/diagnosis making it a field that is somewhat misunderstood @ times by the layman. I included the link below as from following your posts I think you are the type that will enjoy reading it. These psych links are automatically updated to keep them current. Either way the Soros gang needs a padded cell to live in like a drought needs rain!

Key words/abbreviations to look for in the below link; "largely untreatable", "NPD", "ASPD". Just click on any of the terminology highlighted in pink(there's a reason they are pink in color!) to research the topic illustrated. Welcome to the nut house therapy links & enjoy!

Yea, "Malignant Narcissist" fits Soros well.
Soros seems to enjoy hurting people, such as sponsoring DAs who will allow violent crime to flourish.
That is his sadistically psychopath trait.

How George Soros funded progressive DAs behind US crime surge

According to the FBI’s annual Uniform Crime Report released in September, the country saw a 30 percent increase in homicides in 2020 — the largest single-year spike since they began recording...

Cities Will Set Murder Records Because of 'Soros Effect'

From 2019 to 2020, America experienced a record 30% increase in homicides. Using that as a general point of reference, we analyzed 13 cities with Soros-backed DAs – or, in the …

Forum List

Back