Return of Bretton Woods System

This conversation began after I made the point of trumps promise to pay the debt off in eight years. I claimed that would be catastrophic to the economy.

Right. And then you showed your ignorance of monetary issues.

Did you ever explain why we couldn't create new money if the government's debt was paid off?

Or why paying off debt is inflationary? That was especially amusing.
I never said we couldn’t create new money if the debt was paid off.

If new money is used to pay off the debt then you are injecting trills into the economy and inflation os a result.

If you are taxing and cutting to pay off 30 trillion then you result in massive unemployment and burning money from the economy…. you end up with a depression. Which one is your plan?

If new money is used to pay off the debt then you are injecting trills into the economy and inflation os a result.

If you are taxing and cutting to pay off 30 trillion then you result in massive unemployment and burning money from the economy…. you end up with a depression. Which one is your plan?

1686882657606.png

^You did right here.

Who said the Fed should create new money to pay off the debt?
Was it a liberal?

If you are taxing and cutting to pay off 30 trillion then you result in massive unemployment

I'm all for cutting and creating unemployment of government workers.
Imagine the good they could do if they had jobs to produce goods and services
instead of creating rules, regulations and red tape that destroy production of goods and services.

View attachment 795651

^You did right here.

Who said the Fed should create new money to pay off the debt?
Was it a liberal?

If you are taxing and cutting to pay off 30 trillion then you result in massive unemployment

I'm all for cutting and creating unemployment of government workers.
Imagine the good they could do if they had jobs to produce goods and services
instead of creating rules, regulations and red tape that destroy production of goods and services.
I said that you can’t create new money if the economy was destroyed which it would be if the debt was paid off in 8 years.

Inflation is caused if new money is used to pay off the debt and that inflation crashes our economy.

Deflation, unemployment and a massive depression results from taxing and spending cuts to pay off the debt in 8 years… that crashes our economy.

Get it now?

I said that you can’t create new money if the economy was destroyed which it would be if the debt was paid off in 8 years.

Inflation is caused if new money is used to pay off the debt and that inflation crashes our economy.

Deflation, unemployment and a massive depression results from taxing and spending cuts to pay off the debt in 8 years… that crashes our economy.

Get it now?

Printing money to pay off the debt is too dumb for even Kamala to suggest.

So, you're off the claim that we can't create new money if we pay off the debt?

Now you understand that paying off debt is deflationary? LOL!

You may actually be slowly learning.

Printing money to pay off the debt is too dumb for even Kamala to suggest.

So, you're off the claim that we can't create new money if we pay off the debt?
Are you slow? I’ve said multiple times that our inability to create new money would be gone because the economy would crash.

Do you deny that the economy would crash if we paid off the debt in 8 years?

Are you slow? I’ve said multiple times that our inability to create new money would be gone because the economy would crash.

Do you deny that the economy would crash if we paid off the debt in 8 years?

Yes, I've seen your silly claim, multiple times.

I don't want to pay off the debt in 8 years.

Forum List

Back