Return of Bretton Woods System

Well here I am directly answering your questions and you aren’t decent enough to answer mine? Instead you answer my questions with questions?! Shame on you Toddy boy you can do better than that…

It harms the economy by causing a massive imbalance of supply demand and a wave of inflation that would completely wipe out our economy.

It harms the economy by causing a massive imbalance of supply demand

Supply and demand of what?

and a wave of inflation that would completely wipe out our economy.

Paying off debt is deflationary, not inflationary. Do you need to borrow a fiat dollar to buy a clue?

Paying off debt is deflationary, not inflationary. Do you need to borrow a fiat dollar to buy a clue?
Interesting… we just saw the effects of injecting a few trillion into the economy for COVID spending… now we are talking about putting 30+ trillion back into the economy and you think it will be deflationary. Are you high?

Interesting… we just saw the effects of injecting a few trillion into the economy for COVID spending… now we are talking about putting 30+ trillion back into the economy and you think it will be deflationary. Are you high?

The Fed created money out of thin air and bought bonds which funded inflationary spending.
How is paying back those bonds also inflationary? LOL!

You don't have a clue.

Takes money from where? And why would bond holders want to be paid back before their bonds mature?

Take money from government revenue.

And why would bond holders want to be paid back before their bonds mature?

Buy bonds in the open market. If someone won't sell, wait until their bonds mature.
We don't have to pay them all back today silly.

The Fed created money out of thin air and bought bonds which funded inflationary spending.
How is paying back those bonds also inflationary? LOL!

You don't have a clue.
Tell me where the money comes from to pay it back and I’ll answer you

Forum List

Back