Retail workers fear for their safety

Dumbest post ever. Now compare it to retail sales idiot. Nevermind, youre hopelessly stupid.

This is in TRILLIONS:

1703255939507.png

Dumbest post ever. Now compare it to retail sales idiot. Nevermind, youre hopelessly stupid.

This is in TRILLIONS:

View attachment 877142
Deduct the inflation over the last couple of years. The real inflation and not what is posted by the fraud government. And the senior with social security are griping about the 3.2% COLA rise this year. They know the real prices have risen more than that.

Deduct the inflation over the last couple of years. The real inflation and not what is posted by the fraud government. And the senior with social security are griping about the 3.2% COLA rise this year. They know the real prices have risen more than that.
This thread is on theft and the fact that overall shrink goes up in dollars is related to selling more stuff, either in units, or in dollars as you pointed out. Percentage has stayed the same.

However, I urge you to go over to this important thread on inflation and react to the amazing numbers Biden turned in for November.

This is in TRILLIONS:

View attachment 877142
So comparing retail theft as a ratio to total sales somehow invalidates the argument that retail crime is increasing? That does not seem very intelligent.

The reality is you got schooled when real data showed you were wrong so you decided to shift the argument as to whether retail theft has that much of a financial impact. Not smart.

So comparing retail theft as a ratio to total sales somehow invalidates the argument that retail crime is increasing? That does not seem very intelligent.

The reality is you got schooled when real data showed you were wrong so you decided to shift the argument as to whether retail theft has that much of a financial impact. Not smart.
Every post I have made has been in percent to sales nimrod. You shifted the argument to a nonsensical number. Its like calling a 4 foot tall 2 year old short. It aint short for a two year old. That's not an increased shrink number for the sales growth.. but you know that youre just trolling.

Havent you heard? Obama is running things. Joe is a figure head. But it seems to be working!
Yeah, but what is Obama actually doing to lower crime, and why aren't the big corporations so grateful that they are keeping their stores open after being robbed?

Walmart, Walgreens, Target, Rite-Aid and other retail stores due to theft. That’s a fact, spin it anyway you wish, bottom line is shut stores down because of theft, some crime maybe down but in the retail world, crime is a problem

Walmart, Walgreens, Target, Rite-Aid and other retail stores due to theft. That’s a fact, spin it anyway you wish, bottom line is shut stores down because of theft, some crime maybe down but in the retail world, crime is a problem
Numerous reasons.

Did Quid Pro Joe have anything to do with it? Asking for a friend.
Causing mass destruction via the Democrat CovidScam, yes.

Maybe instead of raging like a fool 24/7, you should try paying attention.

Advice from a friend.

There is no verb in your first sentence.

Stores close all the time. A record number closed under Trump. You guys are literally wrong in every post.

IMG_0498.png

Every post I have made has been in percent to sales nimrod. You shifted the argument to a nonsensical number. It’s like calling a 4 foot tall 2 year old short. It aint short for a two year old. That's not an increased shrink number for the sales growth.. but you know that youre just trolling.
My argument was retail crime was rising. Why and/how is ratio as a percentage to sales change that fact?

Many reasons for these closures.

If you have data-based evidence to support this assertion, please present it. TIA
There probably is data to support my opinion but I have neither the time or inclination to put it all together for you

If you choose not to see it thats your privilege

There is no verb in your first sentence.

Stores close all the time. A record number closed under Trump. You guys are literally wrong in every post.

View attachment 877156
Where is it wrong, these stores told us why they were closing and it was because of crime. I am not talking Trump, I don’t like the guy. I’m talking about today and why many stores in high crime areas are closing sand that is comparable to why they closed stores during a pandemic? The pandemic has nothing to do with stores closing in high crime areas in 2023.

Forum List

Back