Results of the "Million Muslim March" and "2 Million Bikers" events in Wsh DC

Well I've been all through it and it looks like there is a fair amount of money unaccounted for.

you not gonna get anything from that so stop bitching about OTHERS PEOPLE MONEY :lol:

Agreed. If the BIKERS don't care that they got ripped off why should I care?

That's what I've said about the Zimmermans too. What should we care about the marks who sent money.

Well I've been all through it and it looks like there is a fair amount of money unaccounted for.

you not gonna get anything from that so stop bitching about OTHERS PEOPLE MONEY :lol:

Here, try this link.

2 Million Bikers to D.C. Donations by Belinda Bee - GoFundMe

Now granted, they are not a non-profit, so they don't have to disclose anything.

And people are still donating!

No they don't. You are repeating a lie. Not saying you are a liar, but you can not find a link or the name of a spokesman for any DC law enforcement agency that says that. You can not give a link to that claim. No one can. It's bs. If I am wrong please, please show me. ANYONE, PLEASE SHOW AN OFFICIAL STATEMENT ABOUT THE NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS IN THIS EVENT.
Thousands of veterans have worked for 25 years to put together a motorcycle event in Wahington, DC to honor veterans. Millions have rode across the country over the years to make this event happen. Rolling Thunder brings hundreds of thousands of patriots and vet's to the nations capitol on Memorial Day Weekend. Now along comes some exploitive liars with a specific political agenda who are making a claim that they organized even more bikers in just a few weeks to do the same thing and even more. A few thousand bikes are being turned into 800,000 riders. And assholes look at photo's of the Pentagon parking lot full of bikes and photo's of previous Rolling Thunder runs and don't have the sense to realize they are being scamed and snookered. Let's just kick all those biker vets that rode for POW/MIA's and agent orange justice and veteran rights to the curb. Fuck what they fought and rode for. Let's support the muslim haters instead. Lets support the new promoters and buy their patchs and t-shirts and make being a biker vet a true American muslim hater in the eyes of the world. Follow those assholes. It's just great PR for veterans and veteran issue's. Sure to bring all kinds of support for vet's.
1234506_585158261547024_602253827_n.jpg

https://scontent-a-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/1186168_584794024916781_931499103_n.jpg[/IMG

Here you go. The big huge lie. Pentagon parking lot. 9/11 promoters or scamers using Rolling Thunder photo to claim massive event.[/QUOTE]

Lots of people collect donations by misleading folks. Heck, lots of non profit groups are scam operations. These people don't even claim to be non profit. But people have a right to donate their money to whom ever they want.

Last edited:
They've added a lot of stuff to the site, you'll have to go looking for it.
https://www.facebook.com/2MillionBikersDC?ref=ts&fref=ts

This is the funny thing, you claim I shouldn't bitch about other peoples money yet it is okay for you to anti-bitch about other people's money.

Why do YOU care?

good question. and that is the question we all are asking YOU.

you keep posting your hysterical questions about money and ONLY about money for a WEEK
It's the day 7 and you are still demonstrating butthurt over others people money :D

WHY?

It is only five (5) days since 9-11.

Did they say in advance what they money was going to go for?

Are they still in the process of dispersing it 'as advertised'?

Will they be regularly updating the Accounting Data as they disperse more of it?

This is a tempest in a teapot at this juncture.

Anything to throw rocks at The Ride and its participants.

And, at present, that particular dog (accusation) has fleas, and just won't hunt...
wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif

The "accounting" they gave was hilarious. They even reimbursed themselves for their own private expenses such as gas, lodging and restaurant/bar tabs.

https://scontent-a-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/1186168_584794024916781_931499103_n.jpg[/IMG

Here you go. The big huge lie. Pentagon parking lot. 9/11 promoters or scamers using Rolling Thunder photo to claim massive event.[/quote]

Lots of people collect information by misleading folks. Heck, lots of non profit groups are scam operations. These people don't even claim to be non profit. But people have a right to donate their money to whom ever they want.[/QUOTE]

And people who donated asked what it was to be used for. What they claimed it was to be used for and what they are now using it for are 2 different things.

Maybe the donation article needs an "update"...

Last edited:
good question. and that is the question we all are asking YOU.

you keep posting your hysterical questions about money and ONLY about money for a WEEK
It's the day 7 and you are still demonstrating butthurt over others people money :D

WHY?

Will they be regularly updating the Accounting Data as they disperse more of it?

And, at present, that particular dog (accusation) has fleas, and just won't hunt...
wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif

The "accounting" they gave was hilarious. They even reimbursed themselves for their own private expenses such as gas, lodging and restaurant/bar tabs.

Whats up with the 5,000 bucks for "Awards".

wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif

I dunno... write to them and ask them.

Cash-prizes for Most Patriotically-Decorated Bike?

Mass-production for Ride-Patches, given-away on Rally Day?

Scholarship for Hottest Biker-Momma Going Back to School?

Maybe they'll tell you if you ask them.

Last edited:

Here, try this link.

Now granted, they are not a non-profit, so they don't have to disclose anything.

IMNSHO, it is no less worthy than donating to someone who alters a confidential receipt and posts it on their FB page.

Someone is selling patchs, t-shirts, coffee mugs, decals, etc. so if you don't want to give an outright donation, but still support them, I assume some of the funds for the sale of these items benifits their group or organization or whatever.

Here you go. The big huge lie. Pentagon parking lot. 9/11 promoters or scamers using Rolling Thunder photo to claim massive event.[/quote]

Lots of people collect donations by misleading folks. Heck, lots of non profit groups are scam operations. These people don't even claim to be non profit. But people have a right to donate their money to whom ever they want.[/QUOTE]

How do you explain the traffic cam that showed snow on 9/11?

Here, try this link.

IMNSHO, it is no less worthy than donating to someone who alters a confidential receipt and posts it on their FB page.

Amen to that. As my son said, "Would you give money to someone just because they were insulted?" Heck, he was insulted a lot in high school. He has Asperger's syndrome and there are somethings that school did to him for which I should have pressed charges. I blame myself, I had burn out. Two autistic kids and that school district was too much for me.

I will say this, one day he was being teased so badly DURING class while the teacher was THERE. The kids in the class sent a horrible computer message to the whole school about him while he was trying to get the teacher to pay attention and stop them. After is was sent he said, "Now I know why things like Columbine happen." Immediately the cops were called. I was called. They wanted to expel him but complained they couldn't because he was special needs so they were going to suspend him. I got the whole story and asked the teacher why in hell she didn't do something, she said she was busy grading papers and didn't notice what was happening. What the hell, she didn't notice my son asking for help but she noticed when he said "Columbine?". I said, she was in charge of that class and it was HER job to take care of her students, ALL of them. I wanted her fired, I had to settle for it going on her permanent record. They didn't expel my son, they didn't even suspend him. I kept him home for one day while the cops came in and gave a lecture to the class. After that, the school newspaper wrote up a very interesting article about him and he became somewhat of a class hero. Nobody did that to him again. I still think the teacher should have been fired. Maybe I should have put the whole thing on the internet and asked for money? Stupid me, I didn't think money would solve our problem.

wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif

In their original post about how the money was to be used they mentioned they needed 25k for "expenses" and anything over that would be donated to a 1st responder (?). They collected over 33k so it should be 8k, for some reason they dropped it to 5k and they don't mention the names of the 2 recipients nor their need for the money. Could be a brother or nephew or fellow biker for all we know.

I dunno... write to them and ask them.

Cash-prizes for Most Patriotically-Decorated Bike?

Mass-production for Ride-Patches, given-away on Rally Day?

Scholarship for Hottest Biker-Momma Going Back to School?

Maybe they'll tell you if you ask them.

They've been asked and they offer a dubious expense list. It appears most of the money is being banked.

Here, try this link.

That may be an apt analogy.

Here, try this link.

Except now they ask that donations be sent to them directly...heheh.

Looks like they're banking money for next year's run, as well...

Legal expenses and permits and marketing and the like...

Perhaps they'll launch a nonprofit over the winter and get their own 501(c)(3) charter...

And transfer assets across to the new entity...

It's only six (6) days after the ride...

This is FAR too early to be throwing rocks at folks over a few crappy thousand dollars...

If they're still looking questionable come - oh, I dunno, December or January - then, maybe you've got a halfway-decent case for squabbling about misdirection of funds...

But, six days after their first-ever event?

On the part of a bunch of amateur organizers dealing with their first glimmer of successful event-organizing?

Methinks you're just a wee bit premature - by Real World standards, anyway.

For now, you're probably better-off trying a different Attack Vector...

Last edited:
They've been asked and they offer a dubious expense list. It appears most of the money is being banked.

Do you have any proof of this, other then your own slanderous accusations?

No, stupid question, of course you do not. I have asked you to present it many times and you always ignored the requests.

How about getting some proof, eh? Is that to much to ask for?

Do you have any proof of this, other then your own slanderous accusations?

No, stupid question, of course you do not. I have asked you to present it many times and you always ignored the requests.

How about getting some proof, eh? Is that to much to ask for?

What slander? They've posted their income and expense list, kind of, check it out yourself. Do you want me to do an in depth review of their stated objectives, estimated expenses and how it looks now? I will...in a thread of it's own, if you do I will but it won't be pretty.

The majority of the 33k they took in on the original donation site either is or will be sitting in a bank. Maybe they're husbanding that for expenses next year, maybe not. Maybe "salaries" will show up, who knows. I doubt many of the donors care and I don't claim they do. But I do know the original budget estimate, why they needed the funds and how they stated they were going to spend the money is not in effect now. I don't think it ever was because there is NO WAY they needed 25k to fund this thing.

They saw a good thing and ran with it but don't pee on my leg and claim it's raining.

Do you have any idea what the 2000 budgeted for "Memorial/Funeral" fund is for? I don't think anyone does.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back