Results are in: Grant Wahl died of aortic aneurysm.

Except doctors in America are mainly just salesmen for Big Pharma. Those that do speak out against it are attacked and risk losing their license. You’re the one getting medical advise from propagandists, all the media and government push the Vax, and you are not allowed to question it.
How is it so many Americans don’t know these simple facts?

Let's see how others with similar issues looked when studied.

Ventricular Arrhythmia and COVID-19 Vaccine-associated Myocarditis​

"A 17-year-old male presented with COVID-19 vaccine-associated myocarditis. Six months later, due to chest discomfort with exercise, the patient underwent an exercise stress test that revealed a 3-beat run of nonsustained ventricular tachycardia at 230 bpm at peak exercise. The long-term outcomes of COVID-19 vaccine-associated myocarditis are unclear. This patient had nonsustained ventricular tachycardia over 6 months after diagnosis."

If ventricular tachycardia lasts more than 30 seconds (called sustained ventricular tachycardia), it can lead to ventricular fibrillation and sudden cardiac death.

Now let's see what a study done in 2016 found among a similar set of athletes.

Abstract​

Background Subepicardial delayed gadolinium enhancement (DGE) patches without underlying cardiomyopathy is poorly understood. It is often reported as the result of prior silent myocarditis. Its prognostic relevance in asymptomatic athletes is unknown; therefore, medical clearance for competitive sports participation is debated. This case series aims to relate this pattern of DGE in athletes to outcome.
Methods We report on seven young asymptomatic athletes with isolated subepicardial DGE detected during workup of abnormalities on their regular screening examination, that is, pathological T-wave inversions on ECG (n=4) or ventricular arrhythmias on exercise test (n=3). All underwent a comprehensive initial investigation in order to assess left ventricular (LV) function at rest and exercise (exercise cardiac MRI and/or exercise echocardiography) and occurrence of arrhythmias (exercise test, 24 h-ECG Holter, electrophysiological study). All underwent a careful follow-up with biannual evaluation.
Results All athletes had extensive subepicardial DGE (12.0±4.8% of LV mass), predominantly in the lateral wall. Three athletes had non-sustained ventricular arrhythmias, whereas two of them had LV ejection fraction <50% at rest with no contractile reserve at exercise. During a follow-up of 3.0±1.5 years in the four remaining athletes, two had symptomatic ventricular tachycardia and one demonstrated progressive LV dysfunction. Hence, six of seven athletes had to be excluded from competitive sports participation.

Conclusions
Isolated large areas of subepicardial DGE in an asymptomatic athlete are not benign and require a careful evaluation at exercise and a strict follow-up. These findings question whether extreme exercise during silent myocarditis may facilitate fibrosis generation and adverse remodelling.

Putting this shit in young, healthy kids is utterly insane.

Last edited:
Those people never should have been silenced in the first place. If 'science' cannot withstand questioning of a given hypothesis- in this case that the vaccines are/were 'safe and effective' it is not science. Period.

Silencing them proves nothing, but that a given position cannot withstand scrutiny. Given that the government has been, and is, trying to push these things into every person in the country, that should be troubling to a lot more people than it seems to be.
If only those people convinced Trump to not pursue vaccines in the first place and just rely on Jesus and Hydroxy

Sure, thanks for your nonsensical input.
Biden isn't the one who rushed this dangerous evil vaccine to market at warp speed is he??

Is Trump a child?

Why do you folks continuously give him a pass like he had no real say-so in what went on under his watch??

Biden isn't the one who rushed this dangerous evil vaccine to market at warp speed is he??

Is Trump a child?

Why do you folks continuously give him a pass like he had no real say-so in what went on under his watch??
I'm not the one that is dragging Trump into this.

That'd be you. I posted studies showing serious consequences and all you have is "B-b-b-but Trump".

It's moronic.

The cause of death in the report relies on the ignorance of most of the prisoners. We won't allow it such deflections coming from a profoundly illiterate media and an arrogant, overconfident medical mafia.

4 Nov 2021 Post # 1,323
'....including coronary artery aneurysms....'

Because the toxic spike, whether or not it comes from the virus or "vaccine" is incriminated in the degradation of the ECM (extracellular matrix), which is the major physical cause of aneurysms. It is also seen in tobacco smokers @ the aorta.

Oops, I guess it wasn’t Muslims killing him for his rainbow shirt:

Another mysterious sudden death of a perfectly healthy man.

His wife works for the Biden Regime on the WuFlu task force. Don‘t expect her to implicate the clot shot. She’s being paid big money to push the ”Safe & Effective” propaganda.
He had a heart valve defect

I had an aortic aneurysm at the end of December 2021.
Abdominal or thorax ? My dad had 3(caught 2 early). The one last week took him out at 96. My mom had one repaired years ago. My Uncle dropped in the kitchen at age 61. Grampz dropped at 65 while at work.
Mine is "enlarging"
All abdominals.
When the time comes...I aint gonna bother. At 70 something, when it happens, hitting the floor is OK by me.

Forum List

Back