Results are in: Grant Wahl died of aortic aneurysm.

I‘m sure you’re vaxxed so you don’t want to believe there is any correlation. But if there is, would you be pissed? Would you want to know why you were lied to about its safety?
Yes, I got vaxxed, no problem. If there is a correlation then I'd absolutely want to know and believe it. Ignoring it does nothing. I wouldn't be pissed unless it was exposed that they knew about risks and lied about them. I remember hearing about the risks and possible side effects before I took the shots so the risk was my choice.

I've said it from the start and I'll say it again. Ask your doctor and make medical decisions based on whats best for you and your body. You seem to be getting your medical advise from political/propaganda sources that you find online or in the media. Doesn't sound very smart to me

The clot shot is foul play. The media won't admit until it starts killing them.

Prior to 2020 more than 15,000 people a year in the United States alone died from an aortic aneurysm.

Please provide the data showing this has increased.

Prior to 2020 more than 15,000 people a year in the United States alone died from an aortic aneurysm.

Please provide the data showing this has increased.
No thanks, I don't take orders from Biden shills. How about you first post a link to your source, before demanding anything from anyone? You have proven to be disreputable and disingenuous in past.

Then as time goes on more health issues crop up, like myocarditis in younger people, then blood clots and strokes. Increases in heart attacks.
And have these symptoms that happen over a year later been directly linked to the vaccine medication?

This is how drug/vaccine trials work. It take a decade to find out all the possible effects. That’s why normally it takes a decade to get a new type of drug or in this case a new type of vaccine approved. Dr. Fauci said so in 2019. He said mRNA vaccines would take a decade to get approved even if “perfect”.
You do know who pushed these through to get them to market at warp speed, right?

The 1960's called. They want their "conspiracy theory" tropes back.

Do you ever say anything of substance that has to do with the topic or are you strictly the peanut gallery tossing little personal insults all day? You seem like a very angry person, I hope you find some peace and happiness in your life especially during this holiday season.

Do you ever say anything of substance that has to do with the topic or are you strictly the peanut gallery tossing little personal insults all day? You seem like a very angry person, I hope you find some peace and happiness in your life especially during this holiday season.

If that's how you need to see the people who disagree with you in order to have some self esteem, good for you.

If that's how you need to see the people who disagree with you in order to have some self esteem, good for you.

It’s not what I need it’s just what I see. You don’t state topic disagreements you just insult. If it was about topic disagreements then you’d engage and discuss the topic which I don’t think I’ve ever seen you do.

No thanks, I don't take orders from Biden shills. How about you first post a link to your source, before demanding anything from anyone? You have proven to be disreputable and disingenuous in past.

What do Albert Einstein, Lucille Ball, George C. Scott, and John Ritter have in common? They all died from aortic disease.

Einstein and Scott suffered from abdominal aortic aneurysms while Ritter and Ball experienced aortic dissections. More than 15,000 people a year die from ruptured aneurysms, with the incidence of aortic aneurysms tripling in the United States in the past 30 years, probably due to aging in the population.

The number seems to have come down by 2019
  • Aortic aneurysms or aortic dissections were the cause of 9,904 deaths in 2019.1

So, now all you all need to do is show that the numbers since the vaccine came out are higher than they were in years past and you can maybe then start to show a link between the two.

I will be happy to wait

It’s not what I need it’s just what I see. You don’t state topic disagreements you just insult. If it was about topic disagreements then you’d engage and discuss the topic which I don’t think I’ve ever seen you do.

I make you click.

You're here.

What do Albert Einstein, Lucille Ball, George C. Scott, and John Ritter have in common? They all died from aortic disease.

Einstein and Scott suffered from abdominal aortic aneurysms while Ritter and Ball experienced aortic dissections. More than 15,000 people a year die from ruptured aneurysms, with the incidence of aortic aneurysms tripling in the United States in the past 30 years, probably due to aging in the population.

The number seems to have come down by 2019
  • Aortic aneurysms or aortic dissections were the cause of 9,904 deaths in 2019.1

So, now all you all need to do is show that the numbers since the vaccine came out are higher than they were in years past and you can maybe then start to show a link between the two.

I will be happy to wait
You will likely need to wait until CDC releases the data for 2022, which would be only after 2022 actually ends. If CDC even releases it. If you bothered to read your own sources you would notice that in both cases the significant risk is not to young people, in fact it indicates that this is something that increases in likelihood the more time passes.

I make you click.

You're here.

I’ll always click for you because you’re my huckleberry and whether you realize it or not you need me to guide you. So I’m happy to do so. I just look forward to that day when you’ve built up enough confidence in yourself and your ideas to actually share them and engage. I understand that you’re nervous to do so and doing the peanut gallery thing keeps you in a safe space but as soon as you’re ready to come out I’ll be here! Cheers

One man does not make an increase. If you want to blame it on the vaccine then you need to show that more than 15,000 people are dying from aortic aneurysms each year.

I will be happy to wait while you compile that data
Like I said, it will take until the 10 year mark to know for sure. Observation is one of the key steps in something called the scientific process.

So just keep taking your boosters. You’re the test subject.

I’ll always click for you because you’re my huckleberry and whether you realize it or not you need me to guide you. So I’m happy to do so. I just look forward to that day when you’ve built up enough confidence in yourself and your ideas to actually share them and engage. I understand that you’re nervous to do so and doing the peanut gallery thing keeps you in a safe space but as soon as you’re ready to come out I’ll be here! Cheers

Oh, God, Thank you. That's the best laugh I've had in years!

More please. Winter is boring!

Like I said, it will take until the 10 year mark to know for sure. Observation is one of the key steps in something called the scientific process.

So just keep taking your boosters. You’re the test subject.

Yes, observation is one of the key steps in something called the scientific process, and at this time there is no observable increase.

I have not gotten any boosters, you assumptions are a shitty as your logic

Oops, I guess it wasn’t Muslims killing him for his rainbow shirt:

Another mysterious sudden death of a perfectly healthy man.

His wife works for the Biden Regime on the WuFlu task force. Don‘t expect her to implicate the clot shot. She’s being paid big money to push the ”Safe & Effective” propaganda.

How many college athletes died in 2018 from sudden coronaries? How many high school kids?

Forum List

Back