Results are in: Grant Wahl died of aortic aneurysm.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Oops, I guess it wasn’t Muslims killing him for his rainbow shirt:

Another mysterious sudden death of a perfectly healthy man.

His wife works for the Biden Regime on the WuFlu task force. Don‘t expect her to implicate the clot shot. She’s being paid big money to push the ”Safe & Effective” propaganda.

His wife works for the Biden Regime on the WuFlu task force. Don‘t expect her to implicate the clot shot. She’s being paid big money to push the ”Safe & Effective” propaganda.

Gee. It was just yesterday that the MSM including FOX news was calling it "foul play.

Them jabbies done got them another one, suddenly.

Yes, feces in the White House, now reacting to international investigations, will make these types of reports salient when it suits them. But Dems are not an intelligent class. So to counter media stupidity, education is the best bet:

"Fortunately, doctors and researchers have been racing to better understand the mysterious syndrome which can cause life-threatening complications including coronary artery aneurysms and toxic shock syndrome. We don't know the risk factors - which kids get this and which kids don't, it's hard to know. Especially since most have been previously healthy," said Dr. Nadine Choueitier, a pediatric cardiologist and Director of the Kawasaki disease program at the Children's Hospital at Montefiore, New York City.

So one should not forget other Kawasaki links to coronaviruses, some of which haves already been posted. USMB search 'Kawasaki.'

I had an aortic aneurysm at the end of December 2021.

The cyanide in chronic tobacco smoking can also cause aortic aneurysms via disintegration of the ECM (extracellular matrix). That's why even those who have quit tobacco still need to have an ultrasound of the aorta to verify no aneurysms.

They try. It's a very humorous thing to watch.

Humorous, very. :laughing0301:

74ayiy.jpg

Dying from an aortic aneurysm does not preclude the true cause being adverse Vaxx effect .

An aneurysm is a specific type and location of inflammation .
And spike Proteins and Graphene Oxide are poisons which cause inflammation automatically , wherever they are dispersed to , body or brain . And 100% to the heart .
His wife's dismissal of his death as a result of the killer shots is suspicious .Too glib . No details . No in depth response .
She does not address the question of how the inflammation occurred that led to the aortic aneurysm .

And if you CV the wife you can see why she had a vested interest to obfuscate . She is in the Fauci camp right up to the top of her head .
She would not be allowed to say anything more than she has ,or, I guess her career would be over instantly.

Dying from an aortic aneurysm does not preclude the true cause being adverse Vaxx effect .

An aneurysm is a specific type and location of inflammation .
And spike Proteins and Graphene Oxide are poisons which cause inflammation automatically , wherever they are dispersed to , body or brain . And 100% to the heart .
His wife's dismissal of his death as a result of the killer shots is suspicious .Too glib . No details . No in depth response .
She does not address the question of how the inflammation occurred that led to the aortic aneurysm .

And if you CV the wife you can see why she had a vested interest to obfuscate . She is in the Fauci camp right up to the top of her head .
She would not be allowed to say anything more than she has ,or, I guess her career would be over instantly.
Which came first? The chicken or the egg? A burst aorta will cause the inflammation, because the patient is internally hemorrhaging.

This OP does not address the question of vaccination. Hemopericardium mentioned in the OP should (automatically [italics]) prompt a vaccination question.

We have reinforcements. Musk has just reinstated Drs. Malone and McCullough to Twitter.
Those people never should have been silenced in the first place. If 'science' cannot withstand questioning of a given hypothesis- in this case that the vaccines are/were 'safe and effective' it is not science. Period.

Silencing them proves nothing, but that a given position cannot withstand scrutiny. Given that the government has been, and is, trying to push these things into every person in the country, that should be troubling to a lot more people than it seems to be.

Forum List

Back