Results are in: Grant Wahl died of aortic aneurysm.

Those people never should have been silenced in the first place. If 'science' cannot withstand questioning of a given hypothesis- in this case that the vaccines are/were 'safe and effective' it is not science. Period.

Silencing them proves nothing, but that a given position cannot withstand scrutiny. Given that the government has been, and is, trying to push these things into every person in the country, that should be troubling to a lot more people than it seems to be.

Well said.

Gee. It was just yesterday that the MSM including FOX news was calling it "foul play.

Them jabbies done got them another one, suddenly.
Faux Noos is run by the same Jewish Cabal of criminals as the other MSM presstitutes.

I happened to see a few minutes of one of the Faux News morning shows, and two of the women (including that black chick) said they were married to Jewish men. The way they said it was hilarious, like it makes them special and better than others, because they can “understand” anti-semitism better or something. It’s like a virtue signal, “I’m married to a Jew”, similar to how Hollywood weirdos would announce they were adopting an African child.

Oops, I guess it wasn’t Muslims killing him for his rainbow shirt:

Another mysterious sudden death of a perfectly healthy man.

His wife works for the Biden Regime on the WuFlu task force. Don‘t expect her to implicate the clot shot. She’s being paid big money to push the ”Safe & Effective” propaganda.
When did he get vaxxed and how do you think the shot caused this?

Which came first? The chicken or the egg? A burst aorta will cause the inflammation, because the patient is internally hemorrhaging.

This OP does not address the question of vaccination. Hemopericardium mentioned in the OP should (automatically [italics]) prompt a vaccination question.

ED04BB0F-1433-49C5-AFDA-CF3CBC79AE06.jpeg

B8FEB788-B940-494E-9639-D47ACA3D16BB.jpeg

His wife works for the Biden Regime on the WuFlu task force. Don‘t expect her to implicate the clot shot. She’s being paid big money to push the ”Safe & Effective” propaganda.

In the US alone more than 15,000 people a year die from aortic aneurysms, long before there was a COVID vaccine.

You people are the most ignorant group of people in the world.

When did he get vaxxed and how do you think the shot caused this?
He was vaxxed and boosted in 2021. Willing to bet he was also vaxxed recently.

The clot shot causes pulmonary issues, myocarditis, heart attacks, strokes, that rubbery crap people are calling blood clots when its really something else entirely.

Have you not watched Died Suddenly? Or are you too afraid?

I‘m sure you’re vaxxed so you don’t want to believe there is any correlation. But if there is, would you be pissed? Would you want to know why you were lied to about its safety?

In the US alone more than 15,000 people a year die from aortic aneurysms, long before there was a COVID vaccine.

You people are the most ignorant group of people in the world.
Cool. I‘m sure myocarditis was common in kids too.

Do you not understand how drugs and vaccines work? If they increase the chances of side effects and illnesses then it can be attributed to it.

I suppose you think cigarettes don‘t cause cancer, because it can’t directly be proven it does. It‘s just coincidence that smokers have higher rates of lung cancer, right? Is that how science works now?

Do you not understand how drugs and vaccines work? If they increase the chances of side effects and illnesses then it can be attributed to it.

Then provide the data that deaths from aortic aneurysms have increased.

Once you do that, then we can discuss the cause.

I will be happy to wait while you gather the data.

Faux Noos is run by the same Jewish Cabal of criminals as the other MSM presstitutes.

I happened to see a few minutes of one of the Faux News morning shows, and two of the women (including that black chick) said they were married to Jewish men. The way they said it was hilarious, like it makes them special and better than others, because they can “understand” anti-semitism better or something. It’s like a virtue signal, “I’m married to a Jew”, similar to how Hollywood weirdos would announce they were adopting an African child.

I only watch FOX for the entertainment value, when Newsmax goes to a commercial.

Aortic aneurisms killed 10000 people a year even before COVID vaccines

The clot shot causes pulmonary issues, myocarditis, heart attacks, strokes, that rubbery crap people are calling blood clots when its really something else entirely.
If people have these kind of reactions to the shot how long does it typically take for the symptoms to propagate following the shot?

Because of the production of aneurysms, we'll add to this Kawasaki link, recalling that The Netherlands is a major vaccine-producing country.

'The Post-SARS Era. During 2000-3 winter season, a new HCoV, strain NL63, was isolated in The Netherlands. Initially isolated from a young child with lower respiratory tract disease, NL63 represents a group of newly described group 1 coronaviruses which are associated with both upper and lower respiratory disease in young children.....Shortly after publication of the discovery of HCoV-NL63 at the Amsterdam Medical Center, a report from the Rotterdam Erasmus Medical Center described a newly identified HCoV (named HCoV-NL) from a clinical sample obtained in 1988.

Furthermore, less than a year later, the discovery of the New Haven coronavirus (HCoV-NH) in the United States was described at Yale University. An association was suggested between HCoV-NH and Kawasaki disease, a systemic inflammatory disease of unknown etiology, but this possible association is controversial, as two reports have failed to show any link between this disease and HCoV-NH. As mentioned above, HCoV-NL63, -NL, and -NH probably represent three strains of the same viral species.'
(Nidoviruses, ASM Press, 2008)

Noting that it was in 1988 that USAMRIID's military began experimenting with chloroquine and bungarotoxin from the Chinese krait, Bungarus multicinctus. Chloroquine was shown to increase snake venom potency 17-fold.

Because gamma-bungarotoxin sports an RGD motif (three amino acids that correlate to affinity for certain tissues [arginine, glycine and aspartic acid]), one may want to look at the spike sequences for HCoV-NL63, -NH and -NL. There is an RGD motif on the spike of SARS2 at positions 405-407. Thus, here is one evidence-based trajectory with which to elucidate the etiology of (certain) aneurysms.

He was vaxxed and boosted in 2021. Willing to bet he was also vaxxed recently.

Have you not watched Died Suddenly? Or are you too afraid?

I‘m sure you’re vaxxed so you don’t want to believe there is any correlation. But if there is, would you be pissed? Would you want to know why you were lied to about its safety?

Yes, they are too afraid.

And we're forced to live in the same world with them.

If people have these kind of reactions to the shot how long does it typically take for the symptoms to propagate following the shot?

Looks like well after a year.

We knew of the immediate possible side effects early on during this experimental trial. Like ITP, Bell’s Palsy, etc. Then as time goes on more health issues crop up, like myocarditis in younger people, then blood clots and strokes. Increases in heart attacks.

This is how drug/vaccine trials work. It take a decade to find out all the possible effects. That’s why normally it takes a decade to get a new type of drug or in this case a new type of vaccine approved. Dr. Fauci said so in 2019. He said mRNA vaccines would take a decade to get approved even if “perfect”.

With EUA, you are the in the medical trial. So we get to find out the effects from brave people like yourself who are putting their own lives on the line for Big Pharma….I mean science.

Then provide the data that deaths from aortic aneurysms have increased.

Once you do that, then we can discuss the cause.

I will be happy to wait while you gather the data.
I did. I posted the death of a vaccinated man. His death will be added to the totals of vaccinated that die from these health related issues. Collecting such data is vital for studies. Do you not know how studies are done? All they do is look at trends for the most part.

I did. I posted the death of a vaccinated man. His death will be added to the totals of vaccinated that die from these health related issues. Collecting such data is vital for studies. Do you not know how studies are done? All they do is look at trends for the most part.

One man does not make an increase. If you want to blame it on the vaccine then you need to show that more than 15,000 people are dying from aortic aneurysms each year.

I will be happy to wait while you compile that data

Forum List

Back