Results are in: Grant Wahl died of aortic aneurysm.

. Ask your doctor and make medical decisions based on whats best for you and your body. You seem to be getting your medical advise from political/propaganda sources that you find online or in the media.
Except doctors in America are mainly just salesmen for Big Pharma. Those that do speak out against it are attacked and risk losing their license. You’re the one getting medical advise from propagandists, all the media and government push the Vax, and you are not allowed to question it.

Why not? I guess you don’t trust the science.

I do not feel I need one. It is just like any other drug, why would I take it if I did not feel I needed it? Has nothing to do with trust.

You’re the one getting medical advise from propagandists
Funny that you can say this without knowing a thing about who I get medical advice from or what medical decisions I’ve made or the reasons why I make them.

Except doctors in America are mainly just salesmen for Big Pharma. Those that do speak out against it are attacked and risk losing their license. You’re the one getting medical advise from propagandists, all the media and government push the Vax, and you are not allowed to question it.

They are computers.

We've known for over a year that these damage the heart, albeit in some segments of the population more than others.

It's not in any way controversial at this point.
Do we? This is confirmed by whom?

I have a heart murmur that needs to be checked on periodically. I’m vaxxed with 2 booster shots. My cardiologist knows that, and he tells me my heart is in great shape. Just had a nuclear stress test and received nothing but good news as far as the test results.

Do we? This is confirmed by whom?

I have a heart murmur that needs to be checked on periodically. I’m vaxxed with 2 booster shots. My cardiologist knows that, and he tells me my heart is in great shape. Just had a nuclear stress test and received nothing but good news as far as the test results.
The American Heart Association last November published a piece showing a more than 2X increase in 5 year ACS risk after mRNA injections.

I've posted it several times here:

JAMA published a piece this month with what I think are shocking numbers

It does not effect everyone, and I'm glad you're fine, truly, but these things are damaging people, there is zero doubt about that at this point.

I do not feel I need one. It is just like any other drug, why would I take it if I did not feel I needed it? Has nothing to do with trust.
Wow! Yet other people get fired from their jobs for feeling the same way.

The American Heart Association last November published a piece showing a more than 2X increase in 5 year ACS risk after mRNA injections.

I've posted it several times here:

JAMA published a piece this month with what I think are shocking numbers

It does not effect everyone, and I'm glad you're fine, truly, but these things are damaging people, there is zero doubt about that at this point.
I had a doctor look at your links. What she said was basically this paper says that the few teen boys who get myocarditis after vax all get better. Take that for what it’s worth.

I had a doctor look at your links. What she said was basically this paper says that the few teen boys who get myocarditis after vax all get better. Take that for what it’s worth.

No, that isn't what it says. It would seem that she only read the conclusions. The data says a lot more than that, and it doesn't address the AHA material.

The JAMA data:
15.6% had left ventricular systolic dysfunction
"only" 1.3% had severe left ventricular systolic dysfunction, which means it has an ejection fraction < 35%

According to the NIH:
52-72% is considered normal
30-40% - moderately abnormal (these people are at the lower end of that range, at best)
<30% severely abnormal.

So, 'only' 15% had heart damage, with 'only' 1.3% of that reducing LV ejection under 35%, which means they now have heart abnormalities.

Late gadolinium enhancement (a predictor of sudden cardiac death) was found in - 87.2%

Last edited:
No, that isn't what it says. It would seem that she only read the conclusions. The data says a lot more than that, and it doesn't address the AHA material.

The JAMA data:
15.6% had left ventricular systolic dysfunction
"only" 1.3% had severe left ventricular systolic dysfunction, which means it has an ejection fraction < 35%

According to the NIH:
52-72% is considered normal
30-40% - moderately abnormal (these people are at the lower end of that range, at best)
<30% severely abnormal.

So, 'only' 15% had heart damage, with 'only' 1.3% of that reducing LV ejection under 35%, which means they now have heart abnormalities.

Late gadolinium enhancement (a predictor of sudden cardiac death) was found in - 87.2%
this study looked at 854 individuals who had myocarditis out of millions of people who got these vaccines and these people recovered. Yes, some of them got really sick, but they did get better.

this study looked at 854 individuals who had myocarditis out of millions of people who got these vaccines and these people recovered. Yes, some of them got really sick, but they did get better.
No, they did not all "get better" The data clearly says otherwise.

Okay. Time to trot out reality.

Proof.

Name names or it didn't happen.

We accept science. You accept partisan fantasies and propaganda.

Forum List

Back