Restaurant unveils $1 "Cuomo Chips" after NY Governor announces alcohol regulations

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

Want some? Come GET SOME!

Cuomo's new attempt at "Prohibition".

You can always tell which politicians have run a business in their lives and which haven't.

You can always tell which politicians have run a business in their lives and which haven't.

How is that? Trump has run businesses but his actions in Seattle are going over really poorly also.

How is that? Trump has run businesses but his actions in Seattle are going over really poorly also.

What actions? I thought he avoided being dragged down in Seattle.

Pay attention. (you know what what actions).

I figured it out----logic genius that I am. ----the no takeaway drinks law is something like a traffic trap -----its to GET RESTAURANTS TO CLOSE DOWN

did cuomo say WHY he wanted to enact such a dumb law?

Because people are congregating at bars again, and he wants that to stop. No word, however, on how long he wants it to stop.

Letting protests happen without a word about the epidemic hurt all these guys reputation.

So he's being petty.

Narcissism & professional politicians seem so cozy together!

Forum List

Back