Respect for Marriage Act?

No need. This is a red herring and I defeated it easily. Just because there was no test for romance does not mean your marriage to your wife isn't based in romantic love. There wasn't a test on sex either and by your logic are we to conclude your marriage is sexless? You don't seem to understand how simple logic and reasoning work.

Not per me, you're the one who introduced the idea of a test.... Dont try and pass your dumb ideas on to me. We can all see where they originate from. 😆

Wrong again. You made it quite clear that marriage required romance. Now you run from it like the little child you are.

Now back to the KKK meeting with ya, dork.

😆

More weak and easily defeated arguments.

Much like your hilarious position I'm more than okay with heterosexuals having the right to same sex marriage, I just don't forsee many of them availing themselves of the opportunity because that isn't the nature of heterosexuality or the context of most marriages in this society.

Now you can continue to act confused as to what role romantic feelings play in marriage but all you would be doing is confessing inadequacies in your own. If you want to argue romantic feelings played no part in your own marriage then feel free to do so. 😆
IT is trolling you again . Even the Zombie Troll Bott (ZTB) known as HeyNorm cannot be so fucking brain dead as to believe that anyone is saying that romance is required for marriage

IT is trolling you again . Even the Zombie Troll Bott (ZTB) known as HeyNorm cannot be so fucking brain dead as to believe that anyone is saying that romance is required for marriage

Well, probably impossible for you, but you bigots will do anything to deny the same rights to straights that you say gays should have.

Well, probably impossible for you, but you bigots will do anything to deny the same rights to straights that you say gays should have.
Really? Show us where anyone posted anything , that advocated for the denial of any rights to straight people. As I recall, YOU oppose the right of both gay and straight people to marry their own gender. Not withstanding the fact that proving the existence of straight people who want to marry their own gender has been as elusive as finding big foot, I for one have said that I have no problem with any two consenting adults to marry regardess of their respective genders or sexual orientation. So tell us again.....who EXACTLY is the bigot MR ZTB?

Last edited:
Really? Show us where anyone posted anything , that advocated for the denial of any rights to straight people. As I recall, YOU oppose the right of both gay and straight people to marry their own gender. Not withstanding the fact that proving the existence of such people has been as elusive as finding big foot, I for one have said that I have no problem with any two consenting adults to marry regardess of their respective genders or sexual orientation. So tell us again.....who EXACTLY is the bigot MR ZTB?

You.

Forum List

Back