Respect for Marriage Act?

Is cosplay the defense of disabled children against those, like you that seem to hate them?
Cosplay and fantasy are what you literally engage in when you imagine I'm disparaging small children when the person I'm disparaging is you. 😆

Cosplay and fantasy are what you literally engage in when you imagine I'm disparaging small children when the person I'm disparaging is you. 😆

You are getting close to losing your SWJ board membership.

Go ahead, tell the class why you have such anger toward disabled children.

You are unaware that we are experiencing a drop in the birth rate, and even Chuckie Schumer finds that alarming?
There is nothing bad about a drop in the birth rate. Only a fool would actually even consider it as an issue.

Whatever the government calls it, you can bet it means the exact opposite. They just wiped their feet all over the institution of marriage.

LMAO! Straight couples have been wiping their ass with the institution of marriage for a very long time. Between domestic abuse, quickie divorces, and marital infidelity, the idea that the institution of marriage is "sacred" becomes a joke. Millions of Americans have been married three times or more. Divorce has become commonplace. And the #1 cause of divorce is infidelity.

I worked with Project Clothesline back in the late 1990s. A common saying then was "If you want to get away with killing a woman, marry her first".

LMAO! Straight couples have been wiping their ass with the institution of marriage for a very long time. Between domestic abuse, quickie divorces, and marital infidelity, the idea that the institution of marriage is "sacred" becomes a joke. Millions of Americans have been married three times or more. Divorce has become commonplace. And the #1 cause of divorce is infidelity.

I worked with Project Clothesline back in the late 1990s. A common saying then was "If you want to get away with killing a woman, marry her first".

One more bit to prove my point. The rates of domestic abuse, divorce and marital infidelity are all sky high. But that does not mean you abuse your wife, get a divorce, or cheat on your spouse. So the high rates of those things do not have an effect on your marriage. Just like same sex marriages have no effect on your marriage.

One more bit to prove my point. The rates of domestic abuse, divorce and marital infidelity are all sky high. But that does not mean you abuse your wife, get a divorce, or cheat on your spouse. So the high rates of those things do not have an effect on your marriage. Just like same sex marriages have no effect on your marriage.
Great point. I'm a traditionally married white Christian male. Same sex marriage is no threat to my marriage. I could care less if two consenting adults do. The fact they are married surely doesn't affect my marriage

There is nothing bad about a drop in the birth rate. Only a fool would actually even consider it as an issue.
HeyNorm is a zombie troll bott who does not know that it is dead It is programed to spit out canned obnoxious and inane responses to anything that anyone else says.

Notice how the same theams keep comming back arouns and then, a new one appears once in a while. This all started with " same sex couple should not marry because they don't have kids" Then we had "Gays were always allowed to marry (the opposite sex) and now the latest: They should pay higher taxes because they don't have kids. Notice too how everyonr is a bigot besides Norm

I am telling you,.... it is in need of a brain and will eat yours if you let it. RUN! RUN! RUN! RUN! RUN! RUN!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back