Respect for Marriage Act?

One more bit to prove my point. The rates of domestic abuse, divorce and marital infidelity are all sky high. But that does not mean you abuse your wife, get a divorce, or cheat on your spouse. So the high rates of those things do not have an effect on your marriage. Just like same sex marriages have no effect on your marriage.

Neither did the murder of 4 Idaho students. Point?

HeyNorm is a zombie troll bott who does not know that it is dead It is programed to spit out canned obnoxious and inane responses to anything that anyone else says.

Notice how the same theams keep comming back arouns and then, a new one appears once in a while. This all started with " same sex couple should not marry because they don't have kids" Then we had "Gays were always allowed to marry (the opposite sex) and now the latest: They should pay higher taxes because they don't have kids. Notice too how everyonr is a bigot besides Norm

I am telling you,.... it is in need of a brain and will eat yours if you let it. RUN! RUN! RUN! RUN! RUN! RUN!

My proper pronoun is him/his, you bigot.

One more bit to prove my point. The rates of domestic abuse, divorce and marital infidelity are all sky high. But that does not mean you abuse your wife, get a divorce, or cheat on your spouse. So the high rates of those things do not have an effect on your marriage. Just like same sex marriages have no effect on your marriage.

Now show the statistics for all domestic violence that occurres in relationships by couples not married so we can determine what relationship is more successful.

I would imagine same sex heterosexual roommates would have a very low violence rate. Maybe only they should be allowed to marry? 😂

I've already explained to you why I'm of the opinion that you're a bigot. That a bit different that attributing an argument to me that I never made.

Nice try, “your a bigot” requires proof these days.

I know you are, using a derogatory phrase about disabled children was my proof of your bigotry, now produce the evidence to support your claim I am.

Nice try, “your a bigot” requires proof these days.

I know you are, using a derogatory phrase about disabled children was my proof of your bigotry, now produce the evidence to support your claim I am.
We have your own arguments as proof. I know a dipshit like you thought they had a clever argument but you don't. You dont believe in equality. You don't believe homosexuals should be allowed to marry the people they are romantically attracted to as you do with heterosexuals because you're a disgusting bigot. You can argue that you support their right to marry anyone they are romantically involved in if they're the opposite sex but none of us are required to pretend as if homosexuals have any interest in romantic relationships with the opposite sex. That you allow them to do something they have no interest in is not a clever argument. It's a transparently stupid and bigoted one that pretends to not understand the nature of homosexuality or the social context of marriage. Pretending to be a fucking moron isn't a great debate tactic. 😆

We have your own arguments as proof. I know a dipshit like you thought they had a clever argument but you don't. You dont believe in equality. You don't believe homosexuals should be allowed to marry the people they are romantically attracted to as you do with heterosexuals because you're a disgusting bigot. You can argue that you support their right to marry anyone they are romantically involved in if they're the opposition sex but none of us are required to pretend as if homosexuals have any interest in romantic relationships with the opposite sex. That you allow them to do something they have no interest in is not a clever argument. It's a transparently stupid and bigoted one that pretends to not understand the nature of homosexuality or the social context of marriage. Pretending to be a fucking moron isn't a great debate tactic. 😆

I don’t think any same sex individual should be allowed to marry anyone else of the same sex, regardless of sexuality. I have included everyone in this.

Now go find my bigoted statement twerp.

I don’t think any same sex individual should be allowed to marry anyone else of the same sex, regardless of sexuality. I have included everyone in this.

Now go find my bigoted statement twerp.
You just said it clearly you moron. 😆 You don't think same sex individuals should be allowed to marry the same sex individuals who they would naturally and socially want to marry. Because you're a bigot.

You just said it clearly you moron. 😆 You don't think same sex individuals should be allowed to marry the same sex individuals who they would naturally and socially want to marry. Because you're a bigot.

Marriage is between two individuals, not too closely related, which makes zero sense when speaking of same sex marriage.

Are you claiming I’m a bigot for saying I should not marry another male?

You are redefining the word to suit you. Dishonesty at its finest.

Marriage is between two individuals, not too closely related, which makes zero sense when speaking of same sex marriage.
Zero sense to a fucking moron. It makes perfect sense to me. Why don't you explain to us what you're confused about and maybe someone who isn't interested in using that admission to point and laugh at you can help you out. 😆
Are you claiming I’m a bigot for saying I should not marry another male?
No. I'm claiming you're a bigot because you don't think same sex people should be allowed to marry the people they are naturally inclined to have a romantic relationship with.
You are redefining the word to suit you. Dishonesty at its finest.
No. I'm pointing out the stupidity in your argument. We all understand the contexts of homosexuality, romantic love and marriage. Maybe you're confused. In fact you admitted confusion above. Your parents should of explained the birds and bees to you at some point.

Zero sense to a fucking moron. It makes perfect sense to me. Why don't you explain to us what you're confused about and maybe someone who isn't interested in using that admission to point and laugh at you can help you out. 😆

No. I'm claiming you're a bigot because you don't think same sex people should be allowed to marry the people they are naturally inclined to have a romantic relationship with.

No. I'm pointing out the stupidity in your argument. We all understand the contexts of homosexuality, romantic love and marriage. Maybe you're confused. In fact you admitted confusion above. Your parents should of explained the birds and bees to you at some point.

Wait, what? Are you insane? Same sex heterosexuals would never be romantically attracted to each other, yet they currently have this, co called, right to marry.

And if you hadn’t noticed, they make up the vast majority of the population!

Now, take your meds and get some rest.

Wait, what? Are you insane? Same sex heterosexuals would never be romantically attracted to each other, yet they currently have this, co called, right to marry.
Are you short circuiting? What's a same sex heterosexual? 😆
And if you hadn’t noticed, they make up the vast majority of the population!

Now, take your meds and get some rest.
You are an obvious bigot. You aren't even a particularly clever one so what not be a proud one instead rather than the coward bigot that you are?

Last edited:
Are you short circuiting? What's a same sex heterosexual? 😆

You are an obvious bigot. You aren't even particularly clever one so what not be a proud one instead rather than the coward bigot that you are?

I’m a bigot? Yet your the one that claims same sex heterosexuals must be romantically attracted to attain a right granted them by the Supreme Court?

How friggen absurd are you?

I’m a bigot? Yet your the one that claims same sex heterosexuals must be romantically attracted to attain a right granted them by the Supreme Court?

How friggen absurd are you?
I don't even know what a same sex heterosexual is....😆

Are you confusing fantasy with reality again?

I don't even know what a same sex heterosexual is....😆

Are you confusing fantasy with reality again?

More bigoted commentary by the board bigot.

And now you are obviously claiming same sex marriage is the sole province of gays.

I am married to a remarkable woman, but during the licensing process, not once were we asked if we were romantically attracted to each other.

You, however are trying to establish rules to the government marriage that never previously existed so that only gay couples can enjoy the right to same sex marriage.

I’ve run into no bigger bigot than one that would exclude 97% of the population from a right afforded them by edict of the Supreme Court.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Bet you also put white sheets on and go burn crosses with your buddies!

More bigoted commentary by the board bigot.

And now you are obviously claiming same sex marriage is the sole province of gays.

I am married to a remarkable woman, but during the licensing process, not once were we asked if we were romantically attracted to each other.

You, however are trying to establish rules to the government marriage that never previously existed so that only gay couples can enjoy the right to same sex marriage.

I’ve run into no bigger bigot than one that would exclude 97% of the population from a right afforded them by edict of the Supreme Court.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Bet you also put white sheets on and go burn crosses with your buddies!
😆

More weak and easily defeated arguments.

Much like your hilarious position I'm more than okay with heterosexuals having the right to same sex marriage, I just don't forsee many of them availing themselves of the opportunity because that isn't the nature of heterosexuality or the context of most marriages in this society.

Now you can continue to act confused as to what role romantic feelings play in marriage but all you would be doing is confessing inadequacies in your own. If you want to argue romantic feelings played no part in your own marriage then feel free to do so. 😆

😆

More weak and easily defeated arguments.

Much like your hilarious position I'm more than okay with heterosexuals having the right to same sex marriage, I just don't forsee many of them availing themselves of the opportunity because that isn't the nature of heterosexuality or the context of most marriages in this society.

Now you can continue to act confused as to what role romantic feelings play in marriage but all you would be doing is confessing inadequacies in your own. If you want to argue romantic feelings played no part in your own marriage then feel free to do so. 😆
If you want to continue to project, I can’t stop you.

So, it’s your turn.

1. Post this romance test that couples must take before they are afforded the right to marry.

2. Post this gay test, that proves one is gay.

Per you, both should be successfully completed prior to the issuance of a marriage license

If you want to continue to project, I can’t stop you.

So, it’s your turn.

1. Post this romance test that couples must take before they are afforded the right to marry.
No need. This is a red herring and I defeated it easily. Just because there was no test for romance does not mean your marriage to your wife isn't based in romantic love. There wasn't a test on sex either and by your logic are we to conclude your marriage is sexless? You don't seem to understand how simple logic and reasoning work.
2. Post this gay test, that proves one is gay.

Per you, both should be successfully completed prior to the issuance of a marriage license
Not per me, you're the one who introduced the idea of a test.... Dont try and pass your dumb ideas on to me. We can all see where they originate from. 😆

Forum List

Back