Respect for Marriage Act?

Just because one provision of marriage is designed to protect any potential offspring from compromised DNA does not mean marriage is intended for the opposite sex. That's not how logic and reason work Short Bus.

And โ€œshort busโ€ is a derogatory statement about disabled children, most of which have far greater value than you will ever have.

Your derogatory and bigoted statements directed at their disabilities show what a vile little man you are.

And โ€œshort busโ€ is a derogatory statement about disabled children, most of which have far greater value than you will ever have.
Are you a disabled child because that's clearly who I'm directing my comments to. As I said, learn how to logic. ๐Ÿ˜†
Your derogatory and bigoted statements directed at their disabilities show what a vile little man you are.
I've only laughed at your disabilities and I have no shame in doing so. ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh my balls are perfect. But no, you canโ€™t see or touch them.
I didn't ask to touch them, you fantasized that. What you didn't do is answer the question. The best you can do is ask a question you don't have the courage or intelligence to answer yourself.
My wife? Never beaten. Always satisfied.
And I haven't disparaged any child unless you feel like confessing something? ๐Ÿ˜†

I didn't ask to touch them, you fantasized that. What you didn't do is answer the question. The best you can do is ask a question you don't have the courage or intelligence to answer yourself.

And I haven't disparaged any child unless you feel like confessing something? ๐Ÿ˜†

You asked a question? Sorry, I missed that. I was busy trying to figure out why you hate the disabled kids so much. Did one beat you up in your youth?

You asked a question? Sorry, I missed that. I was busy trying to figure out why you hate the disabled kids so much. Did one beat you up in your youth?
Oh, I'm well aware you'd rather cosplay and fantasize than make a rational argument. That's much harder. Maybe beyond your capabilities. ๐Ÿ˜†

Then I guess we donโ€™t need that pesky โ€œnot too closely relatedโ€ requirement, right? Because it ONLY makes sense if the couple has the ability to create offspring, right?

That makes sense. But the "not closely related" requirement is the least of it.

Forum List

Back