Residents stunned after entire police department abruptly resigns in North Carolina town

You should be upset. You should be upset that your compatriot cuck whites in this thread are offering up retreat as a solution to you clowns getting bullied off the playground. 😄 I don't care about the story, I came here to point and laugh when I saw that shit. Do your friends even know they're missing their balls?

Bullied off the playground? If a city manager is so incompetent that they turn an entire work force against them, so that that workforce leaves, they are doing so for a good reason.

It wasn't just the cops that left. She is so toxic that other city workers bailed too. Her color doesn't matter, her actions do.

Stupid people, like you, try and make it a race issue when that is not a factor. She is simply a horrible person to work for. Back in the old days she would have never got the job in the first place, but she is there now, and because she is a psycho, that town is going to suffer.

Groomey's, like you, are so stupid you can't figure that out.

Bullied off the playground? If a city manager is so incompetent that they turn an entire work force against them, so that that workforce leaves, they are doing so for a good reason.

It wasn't just the cops that left. She is so toxic that other city workers bailed too. Her color doesn't matter, her actions do.

Stupid people, like you, try and make it a race issue when that is not a factor. She is simply a horrible person to work for. Back in the old days she would have never got the job in the first place, but she is there now, and because she is a psycho, that town is going to suffer.

Groomey's, like you, are so stupid you can't figure that out.
That's how soft these fuckers were? 😄 Every defense you guys try smells of pussy. Aw, they had a difficult co-worker so they all up and quit? Boo hoo. Sounds like snowflake shit to me.

That's how soft these fuckers were? 😄 Every defense you guys try smells of pussy. Aw, they had a difficult co-worker so they all up and quit. Sounds like snowflake shit to me.

Ok. What would you do, tough guy.

Ok. What would you do, tough guy.
I wouldn't quit my job of 20 years, where I serve as chief of police to a town of 2000, because a new person got hired who I didn't get along with. There's no way to spin this you clown where it doesn't look like some real pussy shit.

I wouldn't quit my job of 20 years, where I serve as chief of police to a town of 2000, because a new person got hired who I didn't get along with. There's no way to spin this you clown where it doesn't look like some real pussy shit.

You haven't told us what you would do, dumbass. FOCUS!

Yeah, he and his fellow travelers do that a lot. He's just a troll trying to troll, but he is so bad at it.
That's the funny thing. I'm not even trolling you, I'm just telling you how your arguments sound to people who aren't inherently bitches.

That's the funny thing. I'm not even trolling you, I'm just telling you how your arguments sound to people who aren't inherently bitches.

No, you are trolling. It's all you are capable of. Now, tough guy, what would you do to deal with the problem?

You have only said what you won't do. So, yet again, child, what actions would you take if you were in the same situation?

You haven't told us what you would do, dumbass. FOCUS!
I own a small courier business in Miami. We contract with hospitals and urgent care clinics to do their daily lab pick ups. I can almost guarantee I've had a gun pointed in my face down here and back home in Jamaica more times than these cowards serving a town of 2000. 😄

Last edited:
No, you are trolling. It's all you are capable of. Now, tough guy, what would you do to deal with the problem?

You have only said what you won't do. So, yet again, child, what actions would you take if you were in the same situation?
What do you mean what would I do? It's not complicated you dumb ass. I wouldn't quit. That's it. See how simple that is? To not be a bitch all you have to do is not run away like one. What are you waiting for? Some 5 point plan? What kind of moron are you? 😂

Last edited:
I bet you would. It's easy to yap about things you know nothing about

I own a small courier business in Miami. We contract with hospitals and urgent care clinics to do their daily lab pick ups. I can almost guarantee I've had a gun pointed in my face down here and back home in Jamaica more times than these cowards serving a town of 2000. 😄
We get it. You love the ghetto You're part of the problem. You're comfortable with thugs running loose. Cops, OTOH are tasked with arresting the bad guys. It they don't have support, what's the point?

Last edited:
I bet you would. It's easy to yap about things you know nothing about

We get it. You love the ghetto You're part of the problem. You're comfortable with thugs running loose. Cops, OTOH are tasked with arresting the bad guys. It they don't have support, what's the point?
You have to guess and imagine Death because you have no evidence, not like I have of these 5 cucks running for the hills. 😄

What do you mean what would I do? It's not complicated you dumb ass. I wouldn't quit. That's it. See how simple that is? To not be a bitch all you have to do is not run away like one. What are you waiting for? Some 5 point plan? What kind of moron are you? 😂

That's what you won't do. So you would just be a pussy and suck it up like a dog? You would abandon your manhood, and your dignity and allow yourself to be abused for her amusement?

Ok, cuck. You go with that.

DURRRRRR

'Justine Jones' is the city manager. She's black, you can see where this is going.
Let's tell it as it is (gently, of course).

There are lots of cops and other employees of all sorts that would like to quit because their superior got the position because of who s/he is, rather than any genuine competency.

But those cops and other employees just keep their mouths shut and roll their eyes and shake their heads -- but do not quit.

They just mark time until -- RETIREMENT. (Yea!)

That's what you won't do. So you would just be a pussy and suck it up like a dog? You would abandon your manhood, and your dignity and allow yourself to be abused for her amusement?

Ok, cuck. You go with that.

DURRRRRR
How do you imagine she was abusing grown ass men? With mean words? Cross your legs already you clown I keep catching glimpses of your pussy. 😄

You should be upset. You should be upset that your compatriot cuck whites in this thread are offering up retreat as a solution to you clowns getting bullied off the playground. 😄 I don't care about the story, I came here to point and laugh when I saw that shit. Do your friends even know they're missing their balls?

You really are an odd duck.
Maybe in your world the laws of the jungle are how things are worked out with brute force. In this CIVILIZED world however, we have laws and systems in place to resolve perceived problems.
This woman has been granted the job of authority, and working within that system the police chief and his subordinates have decided for whatever reason, they do not approve of the working conditions, so instead of using your methods, they have decided they would rather seek employment elsewhere, and knowing there is a BIG demand for their services they know they can find greener pastures elsewhere.

Forum List

Back