Residents stunned after entire police department abruptly resigns in North Carolina town

How do you imagine she was abusing grown ass men? With mean words? Cross your legs already you clown I keep catching glimpses of your pussy. 😄

Buuuuuut, YOU are the one behaving like the cuck. Cuck. Or the slave. Only slaves and cucks take the abuse. One, because they have no choice. The other, because they have no balls.

So, as you are clearly not a slave, you must not have any balls.

So spread your ass cheeks wide, boy....
And shut up about better people than you.

Buuuuuut, YOU are the one behaving like the cuck. Cuck. Or the slave. Only slaves and cucks take the abuse. One, because they have no choice. The other, because they have no balls.

So, as you are clearly not a slave, you must not have any balls.

So spread your ass cheeks wide, boy....
And shut up about better people than you.
I'll repeat myself, what abuse? Mean words? How was she abusing grown ass men? 😄

I own a small courier business in Miami. We contract with hospitals and urgent care clinics to do their daily lab pick ups. I can almost guarantee I've had a gun pointed in my face down here and back home in Jamaica more times than these cowards serving a town of 2000. 😄
Jamaican? Stay away from Kamala!

I'll repeat myself. Grow a pair of balls.

Cuck.
If you're going to accuse me of being the sort of person who would just take the abuse these men were taking then go ahead, tell me how these grown ass men where being abused. 😄

If you're going to accuse me of being the sort of person who would just take the abuse these men were taking then go ahead, tell me how these grown ass men where being abused. 😄

I don't need to. And it wasn't just men, cuck. It was everyone that had to deal with the bitch. But keep spreading your ass cheeks, cuck.

It's all you can do until you grow a pair.

I don't need to. And it wasn't just men, cuck. It was everyone that had to deal with the bitch. But keep spreading your ass cheeks, cuck.

It's all you can do until you grow a pair.
I'm still waiting for you to tell me what I'm supposed to be afraid of. Any time you're ready guy....

You dumb fuck. Who do think is already more accustomed to dealing with violence? Poor black neighborhoods are already at risk because of racist white policies. It's time you clowns you are going to need some adjusting. 😁
Poor black neighborhoods aren't at risk because of racist white policies...they're at risk because of the systematic failure of progressive policies! Poor people of color aren't buying the "racist" bullshit anymore! They've figured out that white, far left progressives don't care about them and haven't for some time now! The liberal elite class cares about climate change. Poor people could care less. The liberal elites care about gender identity. Poor people could care less. The liberal elite class want to rename streets and buildings to counter "systemic racism". Poor people REALLY could care less!

The left is losing the Hispanic vote and the Black vote is slipping away as well. That's something THEY are too dumb to see!

Poor black neighborhoods aren't at risk because of racist white policies...they're at risk because of the systematic failure of progressive policies! Poor people of color aren't buying the "racist" bullshit anymore! They've figured out that white, far left progressives don't care about them and haven't for some time now! The liberal elite class cares about climate change. Poor people could care less. The liberal elites care about gender identity. Poor people could care less. The liberal elite class want to rename streets and buildings to counter "systemic racism". Poor people REALLY could care less!

The left is losing the Hispanic vote and the Black vote is slipping away as well. That's something THEY are too dumb to see!
You're stupid. Progressive policies like the New Deal absolutely lifted whites out of poverty and helped build the white middle class. Unfortunately those same policies were being implemented by segregationists who also wanted to largely exclude black americans from those same benefits. You idiots are too ignorant of your own history to understand why those polices failed black Americans. They were never intended to help black Americans in the first place.

You're stupid. Progressive policies like the New Deal absolutely lifted whites out of poverty and helped build the white middle class. Unfortunately those same policies were being implemented by segregationists who also wanted to largely exclude black americans from those same benefits. You idiots are too ignorant of your own history to understand why those polices failed black Americans. They were never intended to help black Americans in the first place.
The New Deal? Dude that was the START of ill advised Progressive policies! What you so blissfully ignore is what the latest Progressive policies like defunding the Police, decriminalizing homelessness and getting rid of cash bails have done to our big cities. White liberals who wouldn't be caught dead in poor black neighborhoods gave you ALL of those things and created a perfect storm of lawlessness! Now you sit there like an idiot and try and blame what's happening on American "racism"! It's not racism...it's plain stupidity!

'Justine Jones' is the city manager. She's black, you can see where this is going.

She has singlehandidly defunded the police. Kudos to her for achieving her goal. She can now hire social workers to drive around in police cars. Let the crime begin.

I own a small courier business in Miami. We contract with hospitals and urgent care clinics to do their daily lab pick ups. I can almost guarantee I've had a gun pointed in my face down here and back home in Jamaica more times than these cowards serving a town of 2000. 😄
Why did you move from Wakanda to Miami?

Why did you move from Wakanda to Miami?
My parents did. Probably because they saw an opportunity to help displace whites in South Florida (Miami is a minority majority city) in the short term and America in the long term. 😁

Forum List

Back