“No one in the Republican conference could have done a worse job”, negotiating the agreement than McCarthy did.

Are you ready to finally man up and admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud??
Seeing how he lost every court case and his own daughter said there was no fraud?

You have no credibility at all.
Everything I post is backed up by facts, you just can't accept facts because they don't tell you what you want to hear.
Sit down and shut up, clown. No one cares about your useful idiot whining posts.

We have been over and over, so retards like you don't get a re-do.
So, as usual, you have nothing!

Greg%20Gutfeld-S.jpg

Look at the situation. It was no secret that Biden couldn't negotiate his way to the bathroom but he didn't need to. Democrats held all the cards with the presidency and the senate and the DOJ and, oh yeah, the entire media. In spite of leftie wishful thinking promoted by the liberal fantasy world. it seems that McCarthy came out the winner.

Republicans did pretty well considering that the democrat party and their minions in the media referred to them as terrorists. Granted it's impossible to give credit to Biden so the left does the best it can to turn an embarrassment for the president into an insult for the Speaker.
Biden wasn't holding up the proceedings. If they don't get it settled, the American people can rightfully blame the republicans for causing the disgrace.

Biden wasn't holding up the proceedings. If they don't get it settled, the American people can rightfully blame the republicans for causing the disgrace.
How was President Biden NOT holding up proceeding by REFUSING to negotiate? No one else was holding up the proceedings. Is cutting spending NOT a legitimate part of raising out debt ceiling?

LOL I knew the RINOs would cave. What a disgrace.

That's the so-called ''moderate'' vote for ya.

The single-most consistent threat to peace, prosperity and Individual liberty in America today.

All on the name of ''unity'' of course.

Every time I hear or read the word unity being invoked by these purveyors of tyranny I think to myself BOHICA. Historically speaking, it always seems to be the case.

AHAHAHAHA !!!

Yea I thought so. You have no credibility at all, because you are too weak to accept fact based reality.
Facts intimidate you
You post like a blithering moron because you are a blithering moron.

We complain about deficits and then pass the blame every election cycle. We actually have a chance to do real work on this with this legislation. It will be the same crap again.

Forum List

Back