Republicans won’t be satisfied with overturning Roe

You've made your point. You literally get off on hating.

That's the most depraved kind of perversion.

That's why dogs instinctively avoid you, and why normal people move their children away from you. All creatures can sense that you're not right.
Why are you still talking to me, you lying, projecting piece of shit? Are you trying to make yourself feel better? Do you recognize you are a lying, projecting piece of shit, but you just can't change?

That's a you problem, Slappy. I'm not your therapist. Piss off.

Why are you still talking to me, you lying, projecting piece of shit?
let-the-hate-flow-through-you-sidious.gif

Still would like to hear how women bear absolutely no responsibility in getting pregnant.
Who the fuck said that they don't bear responsibility.? That is not the point here ? The point is that women get pregnant when they are not ready to have a child or when they are not physically able to have a child and they need access to appropriate medical care. Why do you hate women so much. They are probably not real fond of you either. I bet you are an INCEL!

Who the fuck said that they don't bear responsibility.? That is not the point here ? The point is that women get pregnant when they are not ready to have a child or when they are not physically able to have a child and they need access to appropriate medical care. Why do you hate women so much. They are probably not real fond of you either. I bet you are an INCEL!
Goodness, you're a moron.

Why are women getting pregnant when they're not ready to have a child? Not getting pregnant is so amazingly easy. But idiot leftists like you insist they simply can't help getting pregnant.

I love women. Women are amazing. I've been married to my high school sweetheart for 31 years next month. I love being her husband.

So, unsurprisingly, you're just mindlessly lashing out. You know, like usual.

"We hold that Roe and Casey must be overruled," Justice Samuel Alito writes in the document,

I say that we hold that the Supreme Court is no longer legitimate. The Democrats need to RISE UP and start civil war to protect women and their right to privacy. This is unbelievable to see 5 people try and change 50 years of precedent. This will destroy the COUNTRY.

"If we can't have our way, the country has to be destroyed! We refuse to live in a country where anyone but us gets what they want! Waaaahhhh!!!"

At least you're being honest about what you are, and freeing us from the necessity of pretending that you're an American or a decent person.

Forum List

Back