Republicans Turn on Trump

That's not true, and you know this. So, were you suggesting that The Republican Party, in policy is anti-union, medical pot, health insurance and gay rights?
yes it is true.....and i was in those threads defending those things against those who dont like those things....i dont know what party they were in....only die hard party people like you mention parties.....because the democrats rule how you think....many of us dont give a shit about fucking parties marc....you cant comprehend that can you?....to you party is everything....

yes it is true.....and i was in those threads defending those things against those who dont like those things....i dont know what party they were in....only die hard party people like you mention parties.....because the democrats rule how you think....many of us dont give a shit about fucking parties marc....you cant comprehend that can you?....to you party is everything....
I love this new "I know nothing!" stance of yours....it's hilarious.

7e3fec5ae12d5b9543ab3ad9a54b8653.jpeg

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

I love this new "I know nothing!" stance of yours....it's hilarious.

7e3fec5ae12d5b9543ab3ad9a54b8653.jpeg

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
you have been playing that game longer than me....but since you never go into those threads i mentioned.....maybe you are the one who knows nothing....

Will that be a future with more white grievance politics. racist replacement theory, and nativist anti-immigrant fearmongering; will that be a future of propagating misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies; will that be a future of illiberal authoritarianism and attacks on America’s democracy.

Republicans have likely lost the capacity for responsible governance and sound public policy.
Symp, you got this racist dumbass supporting you!

Literally no ball lefties who protect freakazoid men in dresses can't deal with reality so they go to their favorite issue, the former president. Ho hum.

You want to continue to support this gasbag?

When are the Democrat filth gonna turn on Joe Potatohead?

Potatohead has not only fucked up this country in every way possible but he caused the Democrats to lose the House of Representatives.

The Open Borders / Pathway / Amnesty , Sensible Firearms Restrictions , Green New deal , SJW lovin’ Republicans will be out by South Carolina GOP POTUS primary

They found their balls and are finally realizing what a YUGE loser this con artist is.

Sen. Charles E. Grassley (R-Iowa) wants the GOP to focus on the future, in what could be seen as a subtle dig against former president Donald Trump ahead of his expected announcement next week of a 2024 run. Grassley wrote on Twitter, “Quit talking abt 2020,” and echoed Abraham Lincoln’s advice that “the true cure” for one election “is in the next election.”

Balls? Goodness no. They feel Trump is weak. Only in weakness will they show the slightest bit of backbone.

If Trump proves stronger among republicans in the coming election cycle, these same lickspittles will polish Trump's shoes with their tears of contrition. There isn't a single ball among them bouncing around in their pink, flapping sacks.

Conservatives need a Daddy authoritarian to follow. Its their kink.

Better yet....waste away in anonymity in some federal prison somewhere.
He's going to spend the rest of his pathetic life as Defendant Trump, with hours and hours of testimony, waiting to give testimony, traveling to and from testimony, talking to lawyers, sitting around doing nothing while waiting for judges...

That's going to quickly take its toll on an old, morbidly obese man.

Forum List

Back