Republicans Turn on Trump

fuck his phony message.... people in congress his age are part of the problem.....they are the ones who fucked up this country the last 30 years....and im sure all the ones over 70 were in congress 30 years ago....
Why is the message phony, Harry? Don't deflect with his age, how many years he's been in Congress or any of that noise.

You're jokes are not only getting funnier............you keep putting them in the wrong threads!!!
What joke? Charles Grassley? I agree, but you directed it at me. What's the joke?

And it's "your", moron, not "you're".
4i6Ckte.gif

LoL the GOP establishment, led by Mitt "Pierre Delecto" Romney and Mitch "The Turtle" McConnell has hated Trump ever since he brushed them aside and pulled the curtain back on rampant corruption in our government and Media.
Oh, so this is just their dislike of Trump, not the fact that he's a huge loser and con artist?

I need to start screenshots of all you Trumpers for when you turn on him, too.
4i6Ckte.gif

Because the mods will be happy to scrub your accounts clean of any trump-love.

Sen. Charles E. Grassley (R-Iowa) wants the GOP to focus on the future
Will that be a future with more white grievance politics. racist replacement theory, and nativist anti-immigrant fearmongering; will that be a future of propagating misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies; will that be a future of illiberal authoritarianism and attacks on America’s democracy.

Republicans have likely lost the capacity for responsible governance and sound public policy.

learn to read marc.....this was about grassly....if you were not such a die hard democrat you would have caught that...
Sure, I'm for democracy, so lowercase D is exactly what I am.

Nothing new there Mr. Republican.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Sure, I'm for democracy, so lowercase D is exactly what I am.

Nothing new there Mr. Republican.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
marc how come you cant prove what you say?...and if i am such a die hard republican how come i dont see you in the threads were i am supporting unions,medical pot,health ins,gay rights?......dont see you there marc....i only see you commenting when i say something about that fucking party you follow without question.....why is that marc?....

marc how come you cant prove what you say?...and if i am such a die hard republican how come i dont see you in the threads were i am supporting unions,medical pot,health ins,gay rights?......dont see you there marc....i only see you commenting when i say something about that fucking party you follow without question.....why is that marc?....
Are you suggesting that The Republican Party, in policy is anti-union, medical pot, health insurance and gay rights?

Are you suggesting that The Republican Party, in policy is anti-union, medical pot, health insurance and gay rights?
if you were in those threads you would know what is going on.....but of course you only reply when someone bad mouths your useless party.....

if you were in those threads you would know what is going on.....but of course you only reply when someone bad mouths your useless party.....
That's not true, and you know this. So, were you suggesting that The Republican Party, in policy is anti-union, medical pot, health insurance and gay rights?

LoL the GOP establishment, led by Mitt "Pierre Delecto" Romney and Mitch "The Turtle" McConnell has hated Trump ever since he brushed them aside and pulled the curtain back on rampant corruption in our government and Media.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: How did you manage to firget Bush,? This stupid fuck leaves out it is the establishment republicans that hate him,the ones that have been in bed with the Dems fir decades like those three.:abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::rofl:

You just making this shit up as you go huh?

Forum List

Back