What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Republicans try but can't change history

Correll

Diamond Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2015
Messages
82,493
Reaction score
20,685
Points
2,220
Correll wrote: The violence won't stop until your forces are met and defeated with force. That is what defines reality on the streets. 20AUG20-POST#62

NFBW wrote: Have you ever asked yourself Correll why it is that DJT has never complained about what you call the lefty riots being the reason that he was not handed a second term last January? Perhaps you should ask yourself that Correll. 21OCT13-POST#855
......

No. Why would I?
 

Correll

Diamond Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2015
Messages
82,493
Reaction score
20,685
Points
2,220
NFBW wrote: Here we see exactly the extent of lying Correll commits on this forum. My response was directly related to Correll ‘s comment on the far less inciteful language, but Correll replies that I change the subject so he wins or some bullshit. 21OCT13-POST#856

Correll wrote: But you are the one who has been pretending that Trump's far less inciteful language was him calling for a riot. 21OCT12-POST#849

NFBW wrote: Trump’s plan we know now was to kill the votes of black .....


Shove your race baiting up your ass.
 

Correll

Diamond Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2015
Messages
82,493
Reaction score
20,685
Points
2,220
Correll wrote: Trump's rise to political power and his administration was characterized by completely normal, mainstream policies supported by good, working class and middle class Americans. 21FEB09-POST#45

NFBW wrote: which ‘immigration policy’ is normal in your head Correll?
There is no normal immigration policy to be had. 21OCT08-POST#793

Correll wrote: The country is split on the issue. 21OCT08-POST#799

Correll: The country is split on the immigration issue. 21OCT08-POST#803

NFBW wrote: Tell me Correll are there non-religious Americans that support MUSLIM Immigration and oppose Trump’s border wall policy and support citizenship for Dreamers that fit you category of good, working class and middle class Americans who support one completely normal mainstream immigration policy? 21OCT08-POST#810

Correll wrote: Yes, of course. 21OCT10-POST#819

NFBW wrote: Did DJT rise to power because he opposes putting up a wall on the border and he supports Muslim for immigration and he supports citizenship for Dreamers? 21OCT14-POST#857


Obviously not. He won the primaries and then the general based on a BUILDING a wall, and restricting immigration in many ways, and other mainstream policies.


Make your point, which I can already tell is going to be really stupid.
 

Correll

Diamond Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2015
Messages
82,493
Reaction score
20,685
Points
2,220
Correll wrote: Rep. Maxine Waters called on her supporters ....

“Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere. 21OCT12-POST#847

NFBW wrote: Can you tell me Correll where in the above quote is the unequivocal evidence that Maxine is directing anybody to loot and riot. 21OCT14-POST#858


The goal was to show incitement for violence. Getting a "Crowd" together and using that "crowd" to deny people access to ANY PUBLIC SPACE, even private property such as a restaurant, or a gas station,

is using the threat of violence to deprive people of the ability to live their life. In this context, that "crowd" is a "mob" and to the extent that people did that, they were using violence to intimidate their political enemies.
 

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2014
Messages
14,700
Reaction score
2,198
Points
245
Correll wrote: The goal was to show incitement for violence. 21OCT14-POST#864


NFBW wrote: Where in the Maxine Waters quote does she state her goal was to incite violence? And how many confrontations with DJT cabinet members influenced by WATER’s words resulted in violence, rioting and looting. I’m looking for evidence not your racially biased conjecture. 21OCT14-POST#865


“Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere. 21OCT12-POST#847
 
Last edited:

Correll

Diamond Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2015
Messages
82,493
Reaction score
20,685
Points
2,220
Correll wrote: The goal was to show incitement for violence. 21OCT14-POST#864


NFBW wrote: Where in the Maxine Waters quote does she state her goal wax to incite viok nice? And how many confrontations with DJT cabinet members influenced by WATER’s words resulted in violence, rioting and looting. I’m looking for evidence not your racially biased conjecture. 21OCT14-POST#865


“Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere. 21OCT12-POST#847

Where she tells people to from mobs and use the threat of violence to prevent their enemies from going anywhere or doing anything, in public.


The threat of violence is generally considered violence, especially when it is a very credible threat.


That is her inciting violence.
 

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2014
Messages
14,700
Reaction score
2,198
Points
245
Correll wrote: Where she tells people to form mobs and use the threat of violence to prevent their enemies from going anywhere or doing anything, in public. 21OCT14-POST#866

NFBW wrote: WATER’s never says that in her quote Correll. She did not say that. You are a liar. 21OCT14-POST#867

NFBW wrote: Where in the Maxine Waters quote does she state her goal was to use the threat of violence or incite violence? ….. I’m looking for evidence not your racially biased conjecture. 21OCT14-POST#865

Waters: “Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere. 21OCT12-POST#847

NFBW wrote: Why didn’t you answer the following question? 21OCT14-POST#867


NFBW wrote: And how many confrontations with DJT cabinet members influenced by WATER’s words resulted in violence, rioting and looting. I’m looking for evidence not your racially biased conjecture. 21OCT14-POST#865
 
Last edited:

Correll

Diamond Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2015
Messages
82,493
Reaction score
20,685
Points
2,220
Correll wrote: Where she tells people to form mobs and use the threat of violence to prevent their enemies from going anywhere or doing anything, in public. 21OCT14-POST#866

NFBW wrote: WATER’s never says that in her quote Correll. She did not say that. You are a liar. 21OCT14-POST#867

NFBW wrote: Where in the Maxine Waters quote does she state her goal was to use the threat of violence or incite violence? ….. I’m looking for evidence not your racially biased conjecture. 21OCT14-POST#865

Waters: “Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere. 21OCT12-POST#847

NFBW wrote: Why didn’t you answer the following question? 21OCT14-POST#867


NFBW wrote: And how many confrontations with DJT cabinet members influenced by WATER’s words resulted in violence, rioting and looting. I’m looking for evidence not your racially biased conjecture. 21OCT14-POST#865


When you harass someone so much that they have to leave a restaurant, that is the threat of violence.


Her words are far more inciting that Donald Trump's. They both called for confrontation, but Trump was only calling for it, as a political demonstration, at a public place,


while Waters was calling for a constant campaign of harassment and intimidation, in every public place in the country.


That you attack Trump while giving Waters a pass, is you being a partisan hack.
 

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2014
Messages
14,700
Reaction score
2,198
Points
245
Correll wrote …. but Trump was only calling for it, as a political demonstration, at a public place, 21OCT14-POST#868


NFBW Wrote: That is not true Correll We know now that Trump was not only calling for it as a political demonstration in a public place he wanted to disrupt Congress enacting the peaceful transfer of power from the losing Incumbent candidate to the winner and president elect. In the process of calling for a demonstration had DJT and his plans succeeded he would’ve disenfranchised millions of voters directed mostly at black communities who live in large cities who voted for Biden. That is the violent intent of your beloved dear leader DJT calling for a demonstration on a specific day January 6, 2021 with the intent (overturning the election that he lost) that he was going to be able to stay in office if he had his way. While DJT did not directly call in words for his demonstrators to become violent he certainly set up the most conducive conditions possible to make the actual riot that actually happened possible. Without DJ T’s big lie that he won the election and there would’ve been no absolutely none possibility of a riot at the capital like we saw on January 6. You cannot deny that Trump lover. 21OCT14-POST#869


PS: Congresswoman Maxine Waters words even as you interpret them Correll did not spark actual violence or a full-blown riot like the one we saw as Donald Trump’s sat on his fat ass and seemingly ate popcorn and watched as his peaceful demonstration turned into a riot inside the capital For the entire world to see the shame of it all. 21OCT14-POST#869
 
Last edited:

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2014
Messages
14,700
Reaction score
2,198
Points
245
Correll wrote: Her (Water’s) words are far more inciting that Donald Trump's. They both called for confrontation, 21OCT14-POST#868


NFBW wrote: Yet Water’s words sparked no violence or riots or insurrections whatsoever. DJT’s thoughts plans words and deeds sparked an assault on the American democratic process including the video recorded riot with Trump and Jesus and QAnon flags flying everywhere amongst the chaos. And look at you Correll going on about how a black congresswoman’s words are worse than what the former President of white America is still doing to feed the white grievance you and he thrive on. 21OCT15-POST#870
 

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2014
Messages
14,700
Reaction score
2,198
Points
245
Correll wrote: Trump thought that something could have been done to decertify the voting as fraudulent, at that time. I think he was kidding himself. 21SEP05-POST#451

NFBW wrote: Do you Correll think DJT Is kidding himself because he really lost or because he really won but can’t change it? 21OCT15-POST#871
 

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2014
Messages
14,700
Reaction score
2,198
Points
245
NFBW wrote: I am defining that one unique Jan6 tweet by DJT to be abnormal and amoral to the normal expectations of BEHAVIOR by the Chief Law enforcement officer in the land and defender of the CONSTITUTION. I find Correll ‘s consideration of DJT’s behavior to be normal and common to be repulsive and dangerous to our democracy and must be reviled for what it is .. a personality cult delusion. 21OCT08-POST#808

Correll wrote: What if Trump was right and the voting was corrupted by fraud?
21OCT12-POST#840

NFBW wrote: DJT is not right. He cannot be right. There is no evidence whatsoever that the voting was corrupted by fraud whereas DJT won a single state he has questioned and contested. DJT is a big liar. DJT lost. Give up Correll you are helping to perpetuate DJT’s fraud. 21OCT15-POST#872
 

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2014
Messages
14,700
Reaction score
2,198
Points
245
Correll wrote: What if Trump was right and the voting was corrupted by fraud?
21OCT12-POST#840

NFBW wrote: Where? Detroit? Atlanta? Milwaukee? You probably need all three counties where all those Biden voters with the majority being black voters committing fraud and DJT can prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt, right Correll ? 21OCT15-POST#873
 

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2014
Messages
14,700
Reaction score
2,198
Points
245
Correll wrote: Name the biggest "attack" that "white men" are committing against ANYONE, in this country, 21SEP12-POST#30

NFBW wrote: The Jan6 Coup attempt by DJT and his lawyers and his white Christian Ak47manic nationalistic Confederate flag flying mob were attacking the diversified. "traditionally disadvantaged" voters residing in Detroit, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Milwaukee, Phoenix, and Las Vegas. The EASTMAN PLAN TRUMP-Jan6-COUPattempt targeted precincts in the states where racial minorities gave Biden his margin of victory over DJT. 21OCT04-POST#46

Correll wrote: No, they weren't. They were attacking Joe Biden, an old, rich, ,white man, and the Deep State. 21OCT05-POST#50

NFBW wrote: The Joe Biden that beat the sore loser DJT BY 7 million votes. Had DJT and his lawyers and his white Christian Ak47manic nationalistic Confederate flag flying mob been successful on Jan6 to stop by using violence, without a lick of evidence of fraud, the certification of the Biden victory over DJT would’ve ended up allowing the Minority Party (Republicans) in the 2021 House of Representatives to decide that DJT was the winner. Here’s how; 21OCT16-POST#874

“”” If neither candidate gets to 270 electors due to disputed ballots, the House would have to decide the election. - - - Though the House has a Democratic majority, such an outcome would almost certainly benefit Trump. Here’s why: In a concession to small states concerned their voices would be marginalized if the House was called upon to choose the president, the founders gave only one vote to each state. House delegations from each state meet to decide how to cast their single vote. - - - That voting procedure gives equal representation to California – population 40 million – and Wyoming, population 600,000.
This arrangement favors Republicans. The GOP has dominated the House delegations of 26 states since 2018 – exactly the number required to reach a majority under the rules of House presidential selection. But it’s not the current House that would decide a contested 2020 election; it is the newly elected House, and many Nov. 3 congressional races remain undecided. So far, though, Republicans have retained control of the 26 congressional delegations they currently hold, and Democrats have lost control of two states, Minnesota and Iowa. “””

NFBW wrote: Therefore 80 million Biden voters would have been drastically harmed by the “Start the DJT Steal” rally and attack on Jan6 if it had succeeded in the way that DJT planned and wanted it to go. Harm is violence and much more significant harm than a few DJT cabinet members being heckled in a few restaurants. 21OCT16-POST#874
 

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2014
Messages
14,700
Reaction score
2,198
Points
245
Correll wrote: The blm rioters felt they had justification for their violence. 21JAN08-POST#190.

NFBW wrote: Why don’t you refer to criminals who loot and riot for the sake of racial justice according to the incident between a black person and the police that mostly sparked the spontaneous and unorganized violence during the summer of 2020. In May 2020 there were the George Floyd Riots - nothing to do with BLM. In August 2020 there were the Jacob Blake riots - nothing to do with BLM. 21OCT16-POST#875

NFBW wrote: When you can organize your thoughts around the facts in such a way Correll you can begin to understand how your racist animosity toward the phrase that BLACK LIVES MATTER is in control of your mind and emotions. Racism caused you to first assert that Dems think riots “work for them” and secondly you generalize that black “race riots” and black “race demonstrations” are synonymous when they are not. But white MAGA “election fraud” riots and white MAGA “election fraud” demonstrations have absolutely nothing to do with each other. 21OCT16-POST#875

Correll wrote: Funny the moment that Dems started thinking that the riots were not working for them, blm started doing less demonstrations? How odd. 21OCT10-POST#829

NFBW wrote: Without racist animosity in your heart Correll you would have constructed the above statement correctly so we could check the data to verify if what you said is true. You should have said “Funny the moment that Dems started thinking that the demonstrations were not working for them, blm started doing less demonstrations? How odd. 21OCT16-POST#875
 

Correll

Diamond Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2015
Messages
82,493
Reaction score
20,685
Points
2,220
Correll wrote …. but Trump was only calling for it, as a political demonstration, at a public place, 21OCT14-POST#868


NFBW Wrote: That is not true Correll We know now that Trump was not only calling for it as a political demonstration in a public place he wanted to disrupt Congress enacting the peaceful transfer of power from the losing Incumbent candidate to the winner and president elect. In the process of calling for a demonstration had DJT and his plans succeeded he would’ve disenfranchised millions of voters directed mostly at black communities.....


I stopped reading here.. I'm done with your race baiting.

Trump called for a demonstration to put political pressure on Congress. You saying "disrupt" is you lying.

You keep up the race baiting and I will stop responding to your posts.
 

Correll

Diamond Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2015
Messages
82,493
Reaction score
20,685
Points
2,220
Correll wrote: Her (Water’s) words are far more inciting that Donald Trump's. They both called for confrontation, 21OCT14-POST#868


NFBW wrote: Yet Water’s words sparked no violence or riots or insurrections whatsoever. DJT’s thoughts plans words and deeds sparked an assault on the American democratic process including the video recorded riot with Trump and Jesus and QAnon flags flying everywhere amongst the chaos. And look at you Correll going on about how a black congresswoman’s words are worse than what the former President of white America is still doing to feed the white grievance you and he thrive on. 21OCT15-POST#870


Water's words were part of the din of incitement coming from lefty politicians and leaders and the media and pop culture.

There was plenty of confrontation and violence during that period of time.


Again, you keep up with the race baiting, and I will stop responding to you.
 

Correll

Diamond Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2015
Messages
82,493
Reaction score
20,685
Points
2,220
Correll wrote: Trump thought that something could have been done to decertify the voting as fraudulent, at that time. I think he was kidding himself. 21SEP05-POST#451

NFBW wrote: Do you Correll think DJT Is kidding himself because he really lost or because he really won but can’t change it? 21OCT15-POST#871


I don't know. Both are plausible.
 

Correll

Diamond Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2015
Messages
82,493
Reaction score
20,685
Points
2,220
NFBW wrote: I am defining that one unique Jan6 tweet by DJT to be abnormal and amoral to the normal expectations of BEHAVIOR by the Chief Law enforcement officer in the land and defender of the CONSTITUTION. I find Correll ‘s consideration of DJT’s behavior to be normal and common to be repulsive and dangerous to our democracy and must be reviled for what it is .. a personality cult delusion. 21OCT08-POST#808

Correll wrote: What if Trump was right and the voting was corrupted by fraud?
21OCT12-POST#840

NFBW wrote: DJT is not right. He cannot be right. There is no evidence whatsoever that the voting was corrupted by fraud whereas DJT won a single state he has questioned and contested. DJT is a big liar. DJT lost. Give up Correll you are helping to perpetuate DJT’s fraud. 21OCT15-POST#872


He could certainly be right. That you refuse to conceded that, is you being completely dishonest.


Does President Trump have the right to free speech, to speak out to advocate for his interests?
 

Correll

Diamond Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2015
Messages
82,493
Reaction score
20,685
Points
2,220
Correll wrote: What if Trump was right and the voting was corrupted by fraud?
21OCT12-POST#840

NFBW wrote: Where? Detroit? Atlanta? Milwaukee? You probably need all three counties where all those Biden voters with the majority being black voters committing fraud and DJT can prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt, right Correll ? 21OCT15-POST#873


Shove your race baiting up your ass.


It was a simple question. That you are afraid to answer it, is very telling.


What if Trump was right and the voting was corrupted by fraud?
 

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$295.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List

Top