What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Republicans try but can't change history

Correll

Diamond Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2015
Messages
82,494
Reaction score
20,685
Points
2,220
NFBW wrote: .... similar events. 21OCT10-POST#817

NFBW wrote: The very fact that Correll has to ask why DJT’s racist-tinged attempt to subvert democracy,...

The reason I have to ask you to clarify your reason, is because you stuff your posts with partisan shit fillers, that do nothing but spam your various hates.


I ask for clarification so that I can seriously and honestly address what is your real point. And to a lesser extent, because seeing your hate like that is disgusting to me and to any normal person.
 

Correll

Diamond Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2015
Messages
82,494
Reaction score
20,685
Points
2,220
Correll wrote: Your lie here, is part of a larger lie, that republicans are {r}acist, so that you people can keep your lock on the minority votes. 21JUN15-POST#1063

NFBW wrote: I have the utmost respect for my fellow Americans who are black including their intellectual ability to judge for themselves which political party is associated with racism and which political party is not. 21Oct09-POST#814

Correll wrote: Anyone can be lied to. 21OCT10-POST#823

NFBW wrote: I agree. So I ask you, Correll specifically, do you agree that anyone in the black American community can reject and not be influenced by your so-called (hypothetical existence of some sort of systematic brainwashing Democrat Party lie to black people that RepublIcans are racist) that you have introduced into this discussion? 21OCT10-POST#825

Correll wrote: I do NOT agree that anyone is capable of intellectually and objectively ascertaining the truth from what they experience in their own lives, when the vast majority of the information sources they have access to, have been reduced to propaganda sources. 21OCT10-POST#828

NFBW wrote: But you Correll as a white cultural Christian being of the true and real American heritage along with all the white evangelical Christian DJT supporters and real Americans just like you, are capable of intellectually and objectively ascertaining the truth from what they experience in their own lives. Aren’t you special. 21OCT11-POST#835


You obsession with race is disturbing.

Your assumption that my "whiteness" makes me immune to lying, is not one I share. It has nothing to do with anything I ever said, and if you are trying to imply that that is my position, You are lying right there.

And you can shove that up your race baiting ass.
 

Correll

Diamond Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2015
Messages
82,494
Reaction score
20,685
Points
2,220
Correll wrote: 2. Funny the moment that Dems started thinking that the riots were not working be for them, blm started doing less demonstrations? How odd. 21OCT10-POST#829

NFBW wrote: You are a liar Correll. Dems never thought riots worked for them. 21OCT10-POST#836


When they started talking about how the riots were hurting them in the polls,


suddenly the number of demonstrations dropped dramatically. According to YOUR sources.



So, couple of points here, NOT.


1. This indicates that the real motivation for BLM was not wacial justice but partisan advantage. Because when it turned out to be hurting the dems, they vastly reduced teh number of demonstrations.


2. It indicates that the BLM people organizing the demonstrations, in their mind, AGREED with me that their demonstrations had a pattern of leading to riots. They were informed that riots were hurting their dem allies and their response was to do far fewer demonstrations.


3. It strongly implies coordination between the dem party and BLM. Though BLM just operating without direction is possible.
 

Staidhup

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2012
Messages
5,218
Reaction score
1,654
Points
315
Location
PNW
Staidhup wrote: You don’t escape liability, dimbo’s promoted racism and riots. Take a look at the public statements by the likes of the squad, Nancy, and Maxine for starters 21OCT11-POST#837

NFBW wrote: Because DJT promotes the BIG LIE and plotted the Stop the Steal attempt at the Capitol on Jan6, does DJT escape liability for the riotous attempt to keep the loser if the ejection in power? 21OCT12-POST#839
Please present the unequivocal evidence and text from his speech, or additional sources, directing his followers to storm the capital building, riot….and seize power? The events during the ceremonial and procedural function of 1-6 were inexcusable and yet absolutely avoidable, however to point the finger at one person is unjustified and callous.
 

Correll

Diamond Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2015
Messages
82,494
Reaction score
20,685
Points
2,220
Correll wrote: 2. Funny the moment that Dems started thinking that the riots were not working for them, blm started doing less demonstrations? How odd. 21OCT10-POST#829

NFBW wrote: If what you Correll wrote above is true, then what you wrote below is not true. 21OCT12-POST#838

Correll wrote: Funny, you don't deny that your side has murderous mobs in the street, to influence the election... 20SEP26-POST#157

NFBW wrote: NO! Correll my side did not have murderous mobs in the street, to influence the election. The election was influenced in favor of DJT by the disproportionate coverage of violent demonstrations. A peaceful demonstration is not news to either side. 21OCT12-POST#838

“”” disproportionate coverage of violent demonstrations (Business Insider, 11 June 2020; Poynter, 25 June 2020).

Research from the University of Washington indicates that this disparity stems from political orientation and biased media framing (Washington Post, 24 August 2020), such as disproportionate coverage of violent demonstrations (Business Insider, 11 June 2020; Poynter, 25 June 2020).

20SEP03-acleddata-disproportionate


Groups like the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) have documented organized disinformation campaigns aimed at spreading a “deliberate mischaracterization of groups or movements [involved in the protests], such as portraying activists who support Black Lives Matter as violent extremists or claiming that antifa is a terrorist organization coordinated or manipulated by nebulous external forces” (ADL, 2020).


1. Fuck the ADL. BLM and Antifa are violent terrrorist organizations.

2. Many of the "demonstrations" that did not erupt into riots were still not peaceful.

3. The mobs were in the streets to influence the election. That at some point polling suggested to dems that it was not working and they took steps to dial the violence down, does not change their initial intent.

4. It is grossly retarded of you, that you needed that explained to you.



“””

NFBW wrote: Why don’t you Correll , if you are truly not a racist, apply the same rule that you have for a white organization that promotes peaceful protests to a black organization that promotes peaceful protests. The 21FEB14-POST#340 rule. 21OCT12-POST#838

Correll wrote: Trump called for a demonstration to put pressure on Congress. - That some people were able to use that to spark a riot, is on those people that did that. 21FEB14-POST#340


For the obvious reason I suggested. A claim of a peaceful demonstration erupting into riot by accident, is believable the first time it happened. Especially in the pattern of HUNDREDs of peaceful protests without riots.


When it is the 200th time it happens, your pretense of being shocked and surprised is not credible.


I've lost count of how many times, I have explained this simple concept to you. Seriously, it is pathetic of you.


If you have to pretend to be this fucking retarded to avoid admitting you were wrong, it is time to just admit it.


Be a man. Stop this stupid shit.
 

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2014
Messages
14,700
Reaction score
2,199
Points
245
Staidhup wrote: Please present the unequivocal evidence and text from his speech, or additional sources, directing his followers to storm the capital building, riot….and seize power? The events during the ceremonial and procedural function of 1-6 were inexcusable and yet absolutely avoidable, however to point the finger at one person is unjustified and callous 21OCT12-POST#844

NFBW wrote: Trump’s rally was to ‘pressure CONGRESS through Mike Pence to overturn the election by voiding black votes in Detroit and all the major cites in the swing states that DJT lost. CANCELING black American’s votes is racist and it is a form of white supremacy and white on black oppression. It is therefore violence Trump was seeking to do the entire campaign and post election plotting and tampering with the election result. 21OCT12-POST#846

NFBW wrote: And while you are here I’ll ask what you asked me. Please present the unequivocal evidence and text from the squad, Nancy, and Maxine directing their followers to loot and riot. 21OCT12-POST#846

Staidhup wrote: You don’t escape liability, dimbo’s promoted racism and riots. Take a look at the public statements by the likes of the squad, Nancy, and Maxine for starters 21OCT11-POST#837
 

Correll

Diamond Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2015
Messages
82,494
Reaction score
20,685
Points
2,220
Staidhup wrote: Please present the unequivocal evidence and text from his speech, or additional sources, directing his followers to storm the capital building, riot….and seize power? The events during the ceremonial and procedural function of 1-6 were inexcusable and yet absolutely avoidable, however to point the finger at one person is unjustified and callous 21OCT12-POST#844

NFBW wrote: Trump’s rally was to ‘pressure CONGRESS through Mike Pence to overturn the election by voiding black votes in Detroit and all the major cites in the swing states that DJT lost. CANCELING black American’s votes is racist and it is a form of white supremacy and white on black oppression. It is therefore violence Trump was seeking to do the entire campaign and post election plotting and tampering with the election result. 21OCT12-POST#846

NFBW wrote: And while you are here I’ll ask what you asked me. Please present the unequivocal evidence and text from the squad, Nancy, and Maxine directing their followers to loot and riot. 21OCT12-POST#846

Staidhup wrote: You don’t escape liability, dimbo’s promoted racism and riots. Take a look at the public statements by the likes of the squad, Nancy, and Maxine for starters 21OCT11-POST#837





Rep. Maxine Waters called on her supporters ....

“Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.
 

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2014
Messages
14,700
Reaction score
2,199
Points
245
Correll wrote: Rep. Maxine Waters called on her supporters ....

“Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere. 21OCT12-POST#847

NFBW wrote: not seeing the promotion of racism and riots. so Correll you are a liar. 21OCT12-POST#848

Staidhup wrote: You don’t escape liability, dimbo’s

promoted racism and riots.

Take a look at the public statements by the likes of the squad, Nancy, and Maxine for starters 21OCT11-POST#837
 

Correll

Diamond Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2015
Messages
82,494
Reaction score
20,685
Points
2,220
Correll wrote: Rep. Maxine Waters called on her supporters ....

“Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere. 21OCT12-POST#847

NFBW wrote: not seeing the promotion of racism and riots. so Correll you are a liar. 21OCT12-POST#848

Staidhup wrote: You don’t escape liability, dimbo’s

promoted racism and riots.

Take a look at the public statements by the likes of the squad, Nancy, and Maxine for starters 21OCT11-POST#837


Gather a crowd and "push back on them" and let them know "they are not welcome ANYWHERE".


Yes, a lawyer might be able to say with a straight face that that is not a call for violence. No one who is not a professional liar, though.


But you are the one who has been pretending that Trump's far less inciteful language was him calling for a riot.


Seems if it weren't for double standards, you libtards would have no standards at all.
 

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2014
Messages
14,700
Reaction score
2,199
Points
245
But you are the one who has been pretending that Trump's far less inciteful language was him calling for a riot.

Trump’s plan we know now was to kill the votes of black Americans solely because he is sad and angry that he lost. Depriving Americans from black districts of their right to have their vote counted by only counting votes from majority white districts is racism and violence. Just because DJT did not succeed his intent was to do harm to the black community.
 

Correll

Diamond Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2015
Messages
82,494
Reaction score
20,685
Points
2,220
Trump’s plan we know now was to kill the votes of black Americans solely because he is sad and angry that he lost. Depriving Americans from black districts of their right to have their vote counted by only counting votes from majority white districts is racism and violence. Just because DJT did not succeed his intent was to do harm to the black community.


Funny, you made a challenge to show dem leaders inciting violence or rioting, ,and I did so, and now you want to talk about something else?

How funny that you would suddenly feel the urge to talk about SOMETHING else, at this point in time.


VERY FUNNY.


LAUGH OUT LOUD FUNNY.


It is ok not. I know that you are incapable of admitting when a valid point has been made that you disagree with. YOu just don't have that level of emotional maturity or moral courage.


Anyhow. So, it is established, by your dodging. Dems leaders incite violence and rioting.
 

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2014
Messages
14,700
Reaction score
2,199
Points
245
Correll wrote: But you are the one who has been pretending that Trump's far less inciteful language was him calling for a riot. 21OCT12-POST#849

NFBW wrote: You are a liar Correll. I make no claim that DJT called for a riot because DJT didn’t call for a riot. I am saying the rioters were doing what DJT wanted them to do. - Stop the steal. The rioters figured out that stopping the steal was not possible by standing around in a peaceful protest. So they did what realistic wannabee patriots would do to save America. Attempt to stop the certification of the election by violently storming the Capitol and hanging Mike Pence. Stopping the Steal is a meaningless phrase if it were not for DJT’s big lie. DJT is responsible for telling the Big LIE to his most serious fanatics. The Big Lie incited the Jan6 riot - but you cannot argue against that so you say Correll that I pretend something else because you care a liar. 21OCT13-POST#853.

NFBW wrote: Now what was it that incited the George Floyd riots. Keep in mind that video recordings do not lie.. but DJT lies as much as he breathes. 21OCT13-POST#853
 
Last edited:

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2014
Messages
14,700
Reaction score
2,199
Points
245
NFBW wrote: It is easy to spot Correll ‘s logical fallacies. Here is one great example. 21OCT13-POST#854

Correll wrote: You call for a demonstration and it gets out of control ONCE, that is believable. - - - You do it twice and you are being reckless. - - - You do it several hundred times, and it is obvious that when you say "demonstration" you mean, "riot". 21MAR03-POST-#899

NFBW wrote: No matter how many times criminals hijack peaceful demonstrations to riot and loot, it is not obvious that when the organizers of a demonstration say "demonstration" they mean, "riot". That’s unless one needs to render language meaningless as Correll does much of the time. Stuck in his logical fallacy explains why @Correl does not appear to be able to discuss it when I try to move the discussion for comparative purposes to the actual motive of rioters on Jan6 compared to the summer of social justice protests leading up to the 2020 election that DJT lost. I will be surprised if Correll deals with motive in any forthcoming reply to my POST#853 That I posted earlier this morning. 21OCT13-POST#854

NFBW wrote: I am saying the rioters were doing what DJT wanted them to do. - Stop the steal. The rioters figured out that stopping the steal was not possible by standing around in a peaceful protest. So they did what realistic wannabee patriots would do to save America. Attempt to stop the certification of the election by violently storming the Capitol and hanging Mike Pence. 21OCT13-POST#853
 

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2014
Messages
14,700
Reaction score
2,199
Points
245
Correll wrote: The violence won't stop until your forces are met and defeated with force. That is what defines reality on the streets. 20AUG20-POST#62

NFBW wrote: Have you ever asked yourself Correll why it is that DJT has never complained about what you call the lefty riots being the reason that he was not handed a second term last January? Perhaps you should ask yourself that Correll. 21OCT13-POST#855

“”” "If we don't solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020 (which we have thoroughly and conclusively documented), Republicans will not be voting in '22 or '24," Trump said. "It is the single most important thing for Republicans to do." 21OCT13-DJT-RepubsNOTvote “””

NFBW wrote: If you agree that there is zero chance in hell that we will not solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020 to DJT’s satisfaction (making DJT the winner) does that mean you will not be voting in 2022 or 2024? If you will be voting tell us why you would do that when the Dems control the outcome at will anyway? Do you think it’s time for DJT to start rallying the right wing troops to meet the lefty mobs with right wing force to win the reality on the streets because you can’t win at the ballot box? 21OCT13-POST#855
 

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2014
Messages
14,700
Reaction score
2,199
Points
245
NFBW wrote: Here we see exactly the extent of lying Correll commits on this forum. My response was directly related to Correll ‘s comment on the far less inciteful language, but Correll replies that I change the subject so he wins or some bullshit. 21OCT13-POST#856

Correll wrote: But you are the one who has been pretending that Trump's far less inciteful language was him calling for a riot. 21OCT12-POST#849

NFBW wrote: Trump’s plan we know now was to kill the votes of black Americans solely because he is sad and angry that he lost. Depriving Americans from black districts of their right to have their vote counted by only counting votes from majority white districts is racism and violence. Just because DJT did not succeed, his intent was to do harm to the black community 21OCT12-POST#850

Correll wrote: How funny that you would suddenly feel the urge to talk about SOMETHING else, at this point in time. 21OCT12-POST#851

NFBW wrote: Correll has a pattern of avoiding any talk about DJT’s and the rioters end goal of the Jan6 rally and riot. Its for a reason for sure. 21OCT13-POST#856
 

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2014
Messages
14,700
Reaction score
2,199
Points
245
Correll wrote: Trump's rise to political power and his administration was characterized by completely normal, mainstream policies supported by good, working class and middle class Americans. 21FEB09-POST#45

NFBW wrote: which ‘immigration policy’ is normal in your head Correll?
There is no normal immigration policy to be had. 21OCT08-POST#793

Correll wrote: The country is split on the issue. 21OCT08-POST#799

Correll: The country is split on the immigration issue. 21OCT08-POST#803

NFBW wrote: Tell me Correll are there non-religious Americans that support MUSLIM Immigration and oppose Trump’s border wall policy and support citizenship for Dreamers that fit you category of good, working class and middle class Americans who support one completely normal mainstream immigration policy? 21OCT08-POST#810

Correll wrote: Yes, of course. 21OCT10-POST#819

NFBW wrote: Did DJT rise to power because he opposes putting up a wall on the border and he supports Muslim for immigration and he supports citizenship for Dreamers? 21OCT14-POST#857
 

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2014
Messages
14,700
Reaction score
2,199
Points
245
Correll wrote: Rep. Maxine Waters called on her supporters ....

“Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere. 21OCT12-POST#847

NFBW wrote: Can you tell me Correll where in the above quote is the unequivocal evidence that Maxine is directing anybody to loot and riot. 21OCT14-POST#858
 

Correll

Diamond Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2015
Messages
82,494
Reaction score
20,685
Points
2,220
Correll wrote: But you are the one who has been pretending that Trump's far less inciteful language was him calling for a riot. 21OCT12-POST#849

NFBW wrote: You are a liar Correll. I make no claim that DJT called for a riot because DJT didn’t call for a riot. I am saying the rioters were doing what DJT wanted them to do. - Stop the steal. The rioters figured out that stopping the steal was not possible by standing around in a peaceful protest. So they did what realistic wannabee patriots would do to save America. Attempt to stop the certification of the election by violently storming the Capitol and hanging Mike Pence. Stopping the Steal is a meaningless phrase if it were not for DJT’s big lie. DJT is responsible for telling the Big LIE to his most serious fanatics. The Big Lie incited the Jan6 riot - but you cannot argue against that so you say Correll that I pretend something else because you care a liar. 21OCT13-POST#853.

NFBW wrote: Now what was it that incited the George Floyd riots. Keep in mind that video recordings do not lie.. but DJT lies as much as he breathes. 21OCT13-POST#853


Your words games are dismissed. You have been pretending that TRump's far less inciteful language was him calling for a riot, if not "insurrection".

Meanwhile you are giving a pass not only to dems who use even more inciteful language and now, even to BLM organizers who's own actions demonstrate that THEY agree with me, on the link between their "demonstrations" and the riots.
 

Correll

Diamond Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2015
Messages
82,494
Reaction score
20,685
Points
2,220
NFBW wrote: It is easy to spot Correll ‘s logical fallacies. Here is one great example. 21OCT13-POST#854

Correll wrote: You call for a demonstration and it gets out of control ONCE, that is believable. - - - You do it twice and you are being reckless. - - - You do it several hundred times, and it is obvious that when you say "demonstration" you mean, "riot". 21MAR03-POST-#899

NFBW wrote: No matter how many times criminals hijack peaceful demonstrations to riot and loot, it is not obvious that when the organizers of a demonstration say "demonstration" they mean, "riot". That’s unless one needs to render language meaningless as Correll does much of the time. Stuck in his logical fallacy explains why @Correl does not appear to be able to discuss it when I try to move the discussion for comparative purposes to the actual motive of rioters on Jan6 compared to the summer of social justice protests leading up to the 2020 election that DJT lost. I will be surprised if Correll deals with motive in any forthcoming reply to my POST#853 That I posted earlier this morning. 21OCT13-POST#854

NFBW wrote: I am saying the rioters were doing what DJT wanted them to do. - Stop the steal. The rioters figured out that stopping the steal was not possible by standing around in a peaceful protest. So they did what realistic wannabee patriots would do to save America. Attempt to stop the certification of the election by violently storming the Capitol and hanging Mike Pence. 21OCT13-POST#853



When the blm organizers started hearing the opinion that the riots were hurting the dems at the polls, they greatly reduced their demonstrations.


Seems that they believed that their demonstrations had a pattern of leading to riots.


That means that they knew that, WHEN THEY WERE ORGANIZING THE DEMONSTRATIONS BEFORE THAT, THAT THEY WERE LEADING TO RIOTS, AND PEOPLE DYING AND THEY STILL DID IT.


Trump, after hundreds of peaceful right leaning demonstrations without riots, was not expecting the next demonstration to lead to a riot.
 

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$295.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List

Top