Republicans try but can't change history

Correll wrote: Name the biggest "attack" that "white men" are committing against ANYONE, in this country, 21SEP12-POST#30

NFBW wrote: The Jan6 Coup attempt by DJT and his lawyers and his white Christian Ak47manic nationalistic Confederate flag flying mob were attacking the diversified. "traditionally disadvantaged" voters....

I stopped reading here. There might be a point buried under your race baiting and racism. If you want me to address it, make the post again, without the race baiting and racism.

Correll wrote: The blm rioters felt they had justification for their violence. 21JAN08-POST#190.

NFBW wrote: Why don’t you refer to criminals who loot and riot for the sake of racial justice according to the incident between a black person and the police that mostly sparked the spontaneous and unorganized violence during the summer of 2020. In May 2020 there were the George Floyd Riots - nothing to do with BLM. In August 2020 there were the Jacob Blake riots - nothing to do with BLM. 21OCT16-POST#875

NFBW wrote: When you can organize your thoughts around the facts in such a way Correll you can begin to understand how your racist animosity toward the phrase that BLACK LIVES MATTER is in control of your mind and emotions. Racism caused you to first assert that Dems think riots “work for them” and secondly you generalize that black “race riots” and black “race demonstrations” are synonymous when they are not. But white MAGA “election fraud” riots and white MAGA “election fraud” demonstrations have absolutely nothing to do with each other. 21OCT16-POST#875

Correll wrote: Funny the moment that Dems started thinking that the riots were not working for them, blm started doing less demonstrations? How odd. 21OCT10-POST#829

NFBW wrote: Without racist animosity in your heart Correll you would have constructed the above statement correctly so we could check the data to verify if what you said is true. You should have said “Funny the moment that Dems started thinking that the demonstrations were not working for them, blm started doing less demonstrations? How odd. 21OCT16-POST#875

Three points.

1. In my view, teh riots were Antia and BLM, a mostly white leftard organization and a mostly black organization. It is you that wants to make this racial. Your assumption that wacism has anything to do with this is just you being an asshole.

2. It was YOUR link that made the point that blm started doing massively fewer "demonstrations" when dems starting thinking that the riots were not working for them.

3. My point remains. YOU pretend to be so upset over the 1/6 riot, and attack President Trump for supposedly calling for it. BUT, you give a pass to people, who's own actions, reveal that THEY THEMSELVES conflated their "demonstrations" with the riots that so often broke out during them.

So, while they were organizing those demonstrations, IN THEIR MINDS, they did so, with the full expectations that riots would often occur.

And that is BEST CASE SCENARIO, assuming that there were NOT steps taking to make sure of it.

1. They were not "white nationalists", you are a lying asshole.

2. Lefty agitators being responsible is a reasonable suspicion. We've seen one on tape.

3. Most republicans are happy to agree that the 1/6 riot, was a riot and that it was a violent crime.

4. YOu are a lying asshole.

Aldo disagreed with this. But couldn't even try to explain where I went wrong. Because he knows that everything I said was true.

It is not that he "disagreed", it is that he does "not like" when people speak the TRuth.

NFBW wrote: See how Correll lies. #829 It was “Dems started thinking that the riots were not working ” I corrected Correll #836 “ Dems never thought riots worked for them. #843 Correll understood and acknowledged and made a correction “ When they started talking about how the riots were hurting them” And then sucking liar Correll in #882 says I posted the link that made the point that blm started doing massively fewer "demonstrations" when dems starting thinking that the riots were not working for them. 21OCT16-POST#884

Correll wrote: 2. Funny the moment that Dems started thinking that the riots were not working be for them, blm started doing less demonstrations? How odd. 21OCT10-POST#829

NFBW wrote: You are a liar Correll. Dems never thought riots worked for them. 21OCT10-POST#836

Correll wrote: When they started talking about how the riots were hurting them in the polls, …. 21OCT12-POST#843

Correll wrote 2. It was YOUR link that made the point that blm started doing massively fewer "demonstrations" when dems starting thinking that the riots were not working for them. 21OCT16- POST#882

NFBW wrote: I’ll say it again Correll you are a liar. Dems never “thought” riots worked for them and there is no link that says they did. 21OCT16-POST#884

NFBW wrote: RACE Riots work for Republicans. “The more chaos and anarchy and vandalism and violence reigns, the better it is for the very clear choice on who’s best on public safety and law and order,” Ms. Conway said on “Fox & Friends.” 20AUG27-KConway

NFBW wrote: See how Correll lies. #829 It was “Dems started thinking that the riots were not working ” I corrected Correll #836 “ Dems never thought riots worked for them. #843 Correll understood and acknowledged and made a correction “ When they started talking about how the riots were hurting them” ....

Don't be a fucktard. I did not make a correction. I made the same point with some minor variations in wording.

That you leapt on that, adn claimed it as a victory, is pathetic.

Not, I don't know if you are getting worse, or if I am just, finally, losing patience with you.

Either way, If you cannot be more... of an honest debater, I will stop responding soon.

Correll wrote: Trump called for a demonstration to put political pressure on Congress. You saying "disrupt" is you lying. 21OCT16-POST#882

NFBW wrote: political pressure to do what Correll ? 21OCT16-POST#886

NFBW wrote: It’s laid out in the Eastman Memo: { } mine! 21OCT16-POST#886

1. VP Pence, presiding over the joint session (or Senate Pro Tempore Grassley, if Pence recuses himself), begins to open and count the ballots,….

2. When he gets to Arizona, he announces that he has multiple slates of electors, and so is going to defer decision on that until finishing the other States. [FIRST DISRUPTION >> }This would be the first break with the procedure set out in the Act.

3. At the end, he announces that because of the ongoing disputes in the 7 States, there are no electors that can be deemed validly appointed in those States.
{You don’t think this would be a disruption Correll >>>} Pence then gavels President Trump as re-elected there as well

{ EASTMAN tells DJT It’s disruptive>>>}4. Howls, of course, from the Democrats, who now claim, contrary to Tribe’s prior position, that 270 is required. So Pence says, fine. Pursuant to the 12th Amendment, no candidate has achieved the necessary majority. That sends the matter to the House, where the “the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote . . . .” Republicans currently control 26 of the state delegations, the bare majority needed to win that vote. President Trump is re-elected there as well.

5. One last piece. Assuming the Electoral Count Act process is followed and, upon getting the objections to the Arizona slates, the two houses break into their separate chambers, we should not allow the Electoral Count Act constraint on debate to control. That would mean that a prior legislature was determining the rules of the present one — a constitutional no-no (as Tribe has forcefully argued). So someone – Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, etc. – should demand normal rules (which includes the filibuster). That creates a stalemate that would give the state legislatures more time to weigh in to formally support the alternate slate of electors, if they had not already done so.

{But PENCE WAS A COWARD AFTER THE DISRUPTION of the riot was over AND STUCK WITH THE PROCESS >>>} 6. The main thing here is that Pence should do this without asking for permission – either from a vote of the joint session or from the Court. Let the other side challenge his actions in court, where Tribe (who in 2001 conceded the President of the Senate might be in charge of counting the votes) and others who would press a lawsuit would have their past position -- that these are non-justiciable political questions – thrown back at them, to get the lawsuit dismissed. The fact is that the Constitution assigns this power to the Vice President as the ultimate arbiter. We should take all of our actions with that in mind. TRUMP-Jan6-COUPattempt “””

Last edited:
Correll wrote: Trump called for a demonstration to put political pressure on Congress. You saying "disrupt" is you lying. 21OCT16-POST#882

NFBW wrote: political pressure to do what Correll ? 21OCT16-POST#

NFBW wrote: It’s laid out in the Eastman Memo: { } mine! 21OCT16-POST#8

1. VP Pence, presiding over the joint session (or Senate Pro Tempore Grassley, if Pence recuses himself), begins to open and count the ballots,….

2. When he gets to Arizona, he announces that he has multiple slates of electors, and so is going to defer decision on that until finishing the other States. [FIRST DISRUPTION >> }This would be the first break with the procedure set out in the Act.

3. At the end, he announces that because of the ongoing disputes in the 7 States, there are no electors that can be deemed validly appointed in those States.
{You don’t think this would be a disruption Correll >>>} Pence then gavels President Trump as re-elected there as well

{ EASTMAN tells DJT It’s disruptive>>>}4. Howls, of course, from the Democrats, who now claim, contrary to Tribe’s prior position, that 270 is required. So Pence says, fine. Pursuant to the 12th Amendment, no candidate has achieved the necessary majority. That sends the matter to the House, where the “the votes shall be taken by states, the representation from each state having one vote . . . .” Republicans currently control 26 of the state delegations, the bare majority needed to win that vote. President Trump is re-elected there as well.

5. One last piece. Assuming the Electoral Count Act process is followed and, upon getting the objections to the Arizona slates, the two houses break into their separate chambers, we should not allow the Electoral Count Act constraint on debate to control. That would mean that a prior legislature was determining the rules of the present one — a constitutional no-no (as Tribe has forcefully argued). So someone – Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, etc. – should demand normal rules (which includes the filibuster). That creates a stalemate that would give the state legislatures more time to weigh in to formally support the alternate slate of electors, if they had not already done so.

{But PENCE WAS A COWARD AFTER THE DISRUPTION of the riot was over AND STUCK WITH THE PROCESS >>>} 6. The main thing here is that Pence should do this without asking for permission – either from a vote of the joint session or from the Court. Let the other side challenge his actions in court, where Tribe (who in 2001 conceded the President of the Senate might be in charge of counting the votes) and others who would press a lawsuit would have their past position -- that these are non-justiciable political questions – thrown back at them, to get the lawsuit dismissed. The fact is that the Constitution assigns this power to the Vice President as the ultimate arbiter. We should take all of our actions with that in mind. TRUMP-Jan6-COUPattempt “””

1. Is it not Pence's job to do make that call himself?

2. IF Pence believed that the ballots were fraudulent, is that not what SHOULD have happened?

NFBW wrote: political pressure to do what Correll ? 21OCT16-POST#

NFBW wrote: It’s laid out in the Eastman Memo: { } mine! 21OCT16-POST#8

Separate point:

What was lost from your point, by dropping the race baiting? Was anything lost?

I did not make a correction. I made the same point with some minor variations in wording.

It was not a minor variation in wording.

“Dems started thinking that the riots were not working ”

“When they started talking about how the riots were hurting them”

you are a liar when you say “Dems started thinking that the riots were not working ” because you are starting that they thought riots were working until a specific moment in time. THEY WERE PRO/Riot. and that is a lie because they were never PRO/Riot.

you are a liar when you say “When they started talking about how the riots were hurting them” because ”talking about” the effects of riots on the PARTY goes back decades beyond the sixties when civil rights and anti war protests and riots harmed them in the polls because they were up against the Law and ORDER REPUBLICANS.

“The more chaos and anarchy and vandalism and violence reigns, the better it is for the very clear choice on who’s best on public safety and law and order,” Ms. Conway said on “Fox & Friends.” 20AUG27-KConway

It was not a minor variation in wording.

you are a liar when you say “Dems started thinking that the riots were not working ” because you are starting that they thought riots were working until a specific moment in time. THEY WERE PRO/Riot. and that is a lie because they were never PRO/Riot.

you are a liar when you say “When they started talking about how the riots were hurting them” because ”talking about” the effects of riots on the PARTY goes back decades beyond the sixties when civil rights and anti war protests and riots harmed them in the polls because they were up against the Law and ORDER REPUBLICANS.

“The more chaos and anarchy and vandalism and violence reigns, the better it is for the very clear choice on who’s best on public safety and law and order,” Ms. Conway said on “Fox & Friends.” 20AUG27-KConway

The wording reveals my beliefs about them and their actions and what they were thinking.

That I do not use the exact same wording each time I make a point, means nothing.

YOu are being weird.

Correll wrote: 1. Is it not Pence's job to make that call himself? 21OCT16-POST#887

NFBW wrote: If you want to live in an Autocracy you would be for PENCE to decide that majority white counties will be counted in the seven swing states that the TRUMP/Pence ticket lost but the large metropolitan counties with black majorities would not be counted because that is where all the fraud is supposed to be. 21OCT16-POST#891

“Pence Had to Ask Dan Quayle If American Democracy Should Continue
The former vice president did the right thing, but it’s terrifying how close we came to autocracy “”

“”” Trump at the time was frantically trying to find a way to cling to power. He was spreading lies that rampant election fraud took place, pushing election officials in Georgia to undermine their state’s results and pushing the Justice Department to “just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the [Republican] congressmen.” And he was privately and publicly pressuring Pence.

During their conversation, Quayle said Pence had no wiggle room and told him to certify the election results. “Mike, you have no flexibility on this. None. Zero. Forget it. Put it away,” Quayle told him.
“I know, that’s what I’ve been trying to tell Trump,” Pence responded. “But he really thinks he can. And there are other guys in there saying I’ve got this power.”
Pence then brought up Trump’s allegations of voter fraud and the lawsuits filed by Trump supporters in Arizona attempting to decertify Biden as the winner in the state. “Well, there’s some stuff out in Arizona,” Pence said to Quayle, who immediately shot him down.
“Mike, I live in Arizona,” Quayle said. “There’s nothing out here.””””

Correll wrote: 1. Is it not Pence's job to make that call himself? 21OCT16-POST#887

NFBW wrote: If you want to live in an Autocracy you would be for PENCE to decide that majority white counties....

If you can't answer without being a race baiting asshole, we are done here.

My question stands. Was it not Pence's job to make that call himself?

1. Is it not Pence's job to do make that call himself?

Think about it you idiot. Pence is on the ticket do you think the framers of this great American experiment would put the decision to ignore the will of the people because both of the two people on the ticket feels like there might be some fraud because they are sad and angry that they lost.

If you can't answer without being a race baiting asshole, we are done here.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass after pissing and moaning about having to hear the fact that DJT’s plan to overturn the election on Jan6 would have resulted in canceling the votes of majority black voters in all the major cities in selective swing states that DJT lost white counting the white votes from rural areas that broke for Trump. That is established fact. If you want to run away by falsely claiming that it is race baiting then go for it. When you cannot deny facts and reality to suit your corrupt political opinions you threaten to run away. I’m not race baiting. You don’t even comprehend what it means. I won’t stop presenting you with facts involving race because you’re self-deluded, so go. You left plenty of material here for me to work with so thanks and goodbye

Last edited:
Correll wrote: The wording reveals my beliefs about them and their actions and what they were thinking. - - - That I do not use the exact same wording each time I make a point, means nothing. 21OCT16-POST#890

NFBW wrote: Actually Correll in those two statements is making a statement of fact about Dems. The first one is a lie. It is false. The second is true but absolutely worthless in significance to Correll ‘s point. 21OCT17-POST#894

Think about it you idiot. Pence is on the ticket do you think the framers of this great American experiment would put the decision to ignore the will of the people because both of the two people on the ticket feels like there might be some fraud because they are sad and angry that they lost.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass after pissing and moaning about having to hear the fact that DJT’s plan to overturn the election on Jan6 would have resulted in canceling the votes of majority black voters in all the major cities in selective swing states that DJT lost white counting the white votes from rural areas that broke for Trump. That is established fact. If you want to run away by falsely claiming that it is race baiting then go for it.....

Hey, if you had not done so much race baiting earlier, maybe I would listen. It has been informative. I will see you around.

Correll wrote: Hey, if you had not done so much race baiting earlier, maybe I would listen. 21OCT17-POST#895

NFBW wrote: I have never practiced race baiting. Presenting facts about race issues relevant to a discussion is not race baiting. Of course, I have never needed to attempt to defend a president that I voted for who is such a sore loser when going for a second term that he would try to throw out all the black votes in all the major cities in the states that he lost so he could be declared the winner. I never had to defend such a pathetic miserable loser, but I understand your need to run away from any serious factual discussion about what DJT was attempting to do on Jan06. 21OCT17-POST#896

Correll wrote: Hey, if you had not done so much race baiting earlier, maybe I would listen. 21OCT17-POST#895

NFBW wrote: I have never practiced race baiting. Presenting facts about race issues relevant to a discussion is not race baiting. Of course, I have never needed to attempt to defend a president that I voted for who is such a sore loser when going for a second term that he would try to throw out all the black votes in all the major cities in the states that he lost so he could be declared the winner. I never had to defend such a pathetic miserable loser, but I understand your need to run away from any serious factual discussion about what DJT was attempting to do on Jan06. 21OCT17-POST#896
The fraud was planned and executed in Black neighborhoods so they could yell racist. You are being had.

Correll And NOTHING Trump has done, is any kind of step to a "return to white domination" 20MAR29-POST#43

NFBW Except there is the Big Lie engaged to convince conservative Christian white voters that their votes were not counted because Dominican machines could be programmed to flip votes from the real winner to make him or her lose. 21OCT18-POST#898

Trump: "Dominion deleted 2.7 million Trump votes nationwide."

#2 Sydney the Kracken Powell: “First of all, I never say anything I can’t prove… and President Trump won by not just hundreds of thousands of votes, but by millions of votes that were shifted by this software that was designed expressly for that purpose.

Lastamender: Patriotic people did. {believe what DJT said about election fraud} Dominion needs to be held accountable. 21MAR22-POST#13

Lastamender wrote: There was massive and obvious fraud, and it will be proven. As if the courts refusing to hear evidence, states withholding ballots and machines from audit, and censorship is not proof enough already. 21APR13-POST#49

Lastamender wrote: The fraud was planned and executed in Black neighborhoods so they could yell racist. You are being had. 21OCT18-POST#897

Last edited:
Correll And NOTHING Trump has done, is any kind of step to a "return to white domination" 20MAR29-POST#43

NFBW Except there is the Big Lie engaged to convince conservative Christian white voters that their votes were not counted because Dominican machines could be programmed to flip votes from the real winner to make him or her lose. 21OCT18-POST#898

Trump: "Dominion deleted 2.7 million Trump votes nationwide."

#2 Sydney the Kracken Powell: “First of all, I never say anything I can’t prove… and President Trump won by not just hundreds of thousands of votes, but by millions of votes that were shifted by this software that was designed expressly for that purpose.

Lastamender: Patriotic people did. {believe what DJT said about election fraud} Dominion needs to be held accountable. 21MAR22-POST#13

Lastamender wrote: There was massive and obvious fraud, and it will be proven. As if the courts refusing to hear evidence, states withholding ballots and machines from audit, and censorship is not proof enough already. 21APR13-POST#49

Lastamender wrote: The fraud was planned and executed in Black neighborhoods so they could yell racist. You are being had. 21OCT18-POST#897
OK. What is your problem? I stand by what I said.

The United States is already a "white" country, black only in the "south".
And Trump looks like a decoy duck. He was loyal to the left-wing Kremlin and signed the surrender of Afghanistan. His policy was leftist.

Forum List

Back