The War of 1812 with Benjamin Boyce.

Mindful

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2014
Here, there, and everywhere.
Beau chats with Benjamin 'The Boyce of Reason' Boyce all about the War of 1812; a war between the United States and Great Britain which saw fantastic swings of fortune and a great many iconic actions and figures. Join them as they explore this little known but incredibly important conflict which forged the character of multiple nations.

It might be the most promoted part of our history, as we deemed Canada to have beaten America. Many British loyalists were given a plot of land for fighting for the Brits.

As it were, now we are a country looking to get closer to China and continue to paint America as the enemy. If only America would throw their weight around a little Canada and other nations might be forced to support civil liberty. As of now, we do not.

It might be the most promoted part of our history, as we deemed Canada to have beaten America. Many British loyalists were given a plot of land for fighting for the Brits.

As it were, now we are a country looking to get closer to China and continue to paint America as the enemy. If only America would throw their weight around a little Canada and other nations might be forced to support civil liberty. As of now, we do not.
The problem with that is the American government doesn’t give a shit about civil liberties at home or abroad.

If it had not been for Dolly Madison we'd never have been able to see the painting of George Washington or have ice cream and snack cakes with a patriotic flare.

I quite understand, Moonglow.

You’re trying to skirt around the fact that you don’t have the concentration stamina for the podcast.
I have the stamina for no podcast that fluffs their content for added bonus checks and a lack of relevant information...Oh, and they tend to have adverts of promos. Historical relevance of BB is? I do enjoy British narrators but this guy is a British bullshitter.

The War of 1812 was a disaster as James Madison almost gave the US back to England

The attempt to invade Canada was a disaster as the Canadians sent us packing

England captured DC and much of Maryland

The Battle of New Orleans took place after the war was over

Forum List

Back