Republicans try but can't change history

The United States is already a "white" country, black only in the "south".
And Trump looks like a decoy duck. He was loyal to the left-wing Kremlin and signed the surrender of Afghanistan. His policy was leftist.
Have you been to MN.?

Have you been to MN
According to my information, they are not there.
Black2017.jpg

In fact, these are the legacy of British colonization, the British were settled in the northeast and blacks mainly in the southeast.
The east coast is both black and left-handed. It will ruin America. I have nothing against blacks, but this is essentially a blatant displacement of indigenous peoples. This dirty policy prepares public opinion for de facto "black America". Foreigners think blacks are everywhere in the United States. In sports and cinema, there are now more of them than whites

Even the word "south" smells of politics, because it is the southeast and not the south.

Lastamender wrote: OK. What is your problem? I stand by what I said. 21OCT18-POST#899

NFBW wrote: I donā€™t have a problem, you do. What you predicted last April has not come true. You wrote - - - There was massive and obvious fraud, and it will be proven.. 21APR13-POST#49 - - - You've had six months plus the ninja election fraud clown show in Arizona and they found more votes for Biden and less for DJT. You just updated your problem when you wrote, - - - ā€œ The fraud was planned and executed in Black neighborhoods so they could yell racist.ā€ 21OCT18-POST#897. - - - You made the claim so you must have answers at the ready. ā€˜Planned and executedā€™ by whom specifically? Have you notified the proper authorities? Given them names of the culprits. What cities and what black neighborhoods are you talking about? What was the fraud that these Black people did in their neighborhoods? If you donā€™t have answers to these questions itā€™s pretty clear you are a racist blaming Black people because Trump couldnā€™t win a second term. Hillary was correct you are deplorable. Being deplorable is a problem. Refusing to understand that you have a problem is deplorable. 21OCT18-POST#904

Lastamender wrote: OK. What is your problem? I stand by what I said. 21OCT18-POST#899

NFBW wrote: I donā€™t have a problem, you do. What you predicted last April has not come true. You wrote - - - There was massive and obvious fraud, and it will be proven.. 21APR13-POST#49 - - - You've had six months plus the ninja election fraud clown show in Arizona and they found more votes for Biden and less for DJT. You just updated your problem when you wrote, - - - ā€œ The fraud was planned and executed in Black neighborhoods so they could yell racist.ā€ 21OCT18-POST#897. - - - You made the claim so you must have answers at the ready. ā€˜Planned and executedā€™ by whom specifically? Have you notified the proper authorities? Given them names of the culprits. What cities and what black neighborhoods are you talking about? What was the fraud that these Black people did in their neighborhoods? If you donā€™t have answers to these questions itā€™s pretty clear you are a racist blaming Black people because Trump couldnā€™t win a second term. Hillary was correct you are deplorable. Being deplorable is a problem. Refusing to understand that you have a problem is deplorable. 21OCT18-POST#904
Here real quick, something I can hope you understand. People with 0 credibility are telling us there was no fraud. That is just not good enough. If there was no fraud any audit or investigation should not bother you a bit. Got that?

Lastamender wrote: People with 0 credibility are telling us there was no fraud. 21OCT18-POST#905

NFBW wrote: Your problem remains because what you predicted last April has not come true. You wrote, ā€¦ these are your words Lastamender - - - ā€œThere was massive and obvious fraud, and it will be provenā€ 21APR13-POST#49. Now you are telling me that there can be no credibility by any election official unless they certify that DJT won. The loser no longer will be expected to concede because the loser no longer has to prove there was sufficient fraud that would flip the outcome. The loser merely must hold rallies and declare himself the winner. Those who say DJT didn't win have zero CREDIBILITY because DJT supporters say so on accountahhhh DJT supporters are the only gun loving real Americans and they want DJT to be their President. In other words we no longer have ā€œone American one voteā€ democracy. We have ā€˜loser gets to audit audit and auditā€™ non-democracy ad infinitum. 21OCT18-POST#906.

Lastamender wrote: People with 0 credibility are telling us there was no fraud. That is just not good enough. If that ere was no fraud any audit or investigation should not bother you a bit. Got that? 21OCT18-POST#905

NFBW wrote: Biden won NC, Florida and Texas you know. We need audits there because people with 0 credibility are telling us there was no fraud in those states. Got that? 21OCT18-POST#907

Because history is what it is. Despite the efforts of Trump and his Cult members in Congress to rewrite it to reflect positively on Trump, theirs is a lost cause.

Trump and his disciples, since January 6 have tried over and over to convince the American people that the insurrection was caused by Antifa, was a peaceful event with lots of love in the air or was just a guided tour of the Capital building.

We know better! It was an aggressive attempt by white nationalists, inspired by Trump, to take over the government of the United States. Anyone who sees it in a different light is not a loyal, patriotic American, but rather is a Trump disciple who places him above the Constitution of the United States and the welfare of the majority of the American people.

Today's congressional hearing will expose the Trump people who tried to storm the Capital for what they really are: enemies of the American people.
Here is one part of their history that the Democrats can never change

Lastamender wrote: People with 0 credibility are telling us there was no fraud. That is just not good enough. If that ere was no fraud any audit or investigation should not bother you a bit. Got that? 21OCT18-POST#905

NFBW wrote: Biden won NC, Florida and Texas you know. We need audits there because people with 0 credibility are telling us there was no fraud in those states. Got that? 21OCT18-POST#907
Knock yourself out. Just don't bother the other audits.

Lastamender wrote: Knock yourself out. Just don't bother the other audits. 21OCT18-POST#909

NFBW wrote: Wonā€™t bother DJTā€™s audits. So far the big one in AZ turned up more votes for Biden and fewer for DJT. Where are the other audits? How many years of audits do you intend to give a sore loser like DJT anyway?

Lastamender wrote: Knock yourself out. Just don't bother the other audits. 21OCT18-POST#909

NFBW wrote: Wonā€™t bother DJTā€™s audits. So far the big one in AZ turned up more votes for Biden and fewer for DJT. Where are the other audits? How many years of audits do you intend to give a sore loser like DJT anyway?
That is not the topic of this thread. Go to one of the many threads on fraud. I will be more than happy to expose your lies there.

NFBW wrote: That is not your big lie. These are your contradictory statements that drive your self deluded and rightwing crackpot lie that the-decision to invade Iraq from Congress to the White House had anything to do with the necessity of nation building Iraq as a military option to defeat global terrorists. 21SEP22-POST#614

Correll wrote: As I have told you many times, I supported the decision to invade Iraq. 21AUG08-POST#3010

Correll wrote: I did not support the invasion until AFTER THE FACT, and gave my support to the nation building once we were committed as a nation. 21SEP03-POST#454

NFBW wrote: There was only one reason that the US ended up as you say ā€œcommitted as a nationā€ in Iraq and that reason was to disarm IRAQ of suspected possession of WMD. There was no other reason that influenced Wā€™s horrendous decision to kick the UN inspectors out and start a war that ended up killing half a million Iraqis 21SEP22-POST#614
Republicans like to say Bush didn't lie us into Iraq. Well, it's not just us liberals saying it. Trump even said he lied when he ran for president. Said it at a GOP debate. It was taboo to say it at the time.

And you can't say it's just us liberals who think Bush lied us into Iraq. Ask Iraq

"I'm not a racist person. I support the BLM movement, I support peacefully demonstrating," 21NOV21-FoxNews-kRittenhouse

Correll wrote referring to BLM: The movement and the organization are violent and racist. - - - You support them because you are hateful and racist. 21SEP28-POST#3508

NFBW wrote: Tell us Correll Are all supporters of BLM hateful and racist? 21NOV23-POST#914

"I'm not a racist person. I support the BLM movement, I support peacefully demonstrating,"

Kyle Rittenhouse says he's 'not a racist person,' backs Black Lives Matter in Fox News appearance

Rittenhouse tells Carlson in excerpts of the interview released by Fox News ahead of its airing

Last edited:
The two main things wrong with BLM and why I'm not on board with them:
1. They aren't addressing or actively involved in stemming black on black crime and single motherhood.
2. They are admitted Marxists. Karl Marx was a Communist. Communism is and always has been, a political party that only allows One-Political Party to exist in its nations....Communism. ALL One-Party governments share the same common traits: Authoritarianism, Oppression, Persecution, Tyranny and Murder. 81,000 of my fellow military personnel died fighting Marxism and 7.3 million people fled Marxism for freedom and work. Supporting Marxism, spits on the graves of the military personnel who died fighting it and is a slap in the face on those that fled it to leave tyranny and have freedom.
So, I will never side with BLM as they are the enemy of our Constitutional Republic.

LuckyDuck wrote: Every time BLM members and supporters riot, they need to be rounded up and flown to Nigeria or some other African nation where they would feel more comfortable, 21NOV19-POST#07

LuckyDuck wrote: So, I will never side with BLM as they are the enemy of our Constitutional Republic. 21NOV-POST#07

LuckyDuck wrote: We need more Rittenhouse's armed and protecting businesses from the Communist garbage of BLM and Antifa. 21SEP19-POST#024

GREAT WHITE real cool AR15 HOPE Kyle Rittenhouse speaks: "I'm not a racist person. I support the BLM movement, I support peacefully demonstrating," 21NOV21-FoxNews-kRittenhouse

Correll wrote referring to BLM: The movement and the organization are violent and racist. - - - You support them because you are hateful and racist. 21SEP28-POST#3508

NFBW wrote: Tell us Correll Are all supporters of BLM hateful and racist? 21NOV23-POST#914

NFBW wrote: Tell us LuckyDuck , are all supporters of BLM hateful and racist as Correll has enlightened all of us that they certainly are? That includes Rittenhouse - - - Do you still want Kyle Rittenhouse out on the streets of America armed and protecting businesses from the Communist garbage of BLM now knowing that Rittenhouse and maybe his mommy support BLM and are therefore according to you, ā€œthey are the enemy of our Constitutional Republicā€ 21NOV23-POST#916

Kyle Rittenhouse says he's 'not a racist person,' backs Black Lives Matter in Fox News appearance

Last edited:
LuckyDuck wrote: Every time BLM members and supporters riot, they need to be rounded up and flown to Nigeria or some other African nation where they would feel more comfortable, 21NOV19-POST#07

NFBW wrote: Iā€™m with Kyle Rittenhouse in support of BLM but I believe in being armed only with the facts when peacefully exercising first amendment rights with others on the public streets of America. - - - So LuckyDuck since I am a white supporter of BLM (just like Kyle) when the Boogaloo Bois and My Pilliw Guy get DJT re-instated (I think itā€™s moved back to Turkey Day) Do you think me and my extended family - all proud BLM supporters like Lil Rittenhouse could be deported to the South of France or Portugal. I have vacationed in both places and wouid gjadly live there when Democracy comes to an end here. Will the Boogaloo allow me to sell my assets tax free of course after they win the race war? 21NOV23 -POST#917 Just wondering!!!

Last edited:
Iā€™m not a Marxist.- My wife grew up in Soviet Russia and became a Doctor befire decided and was able to leave. We support BLM like Kyle Rittenhouse does
Rittenhouse is 17 and ignorant of what true Marxism is all about, if he was adequately educated he wouldn't be on their side. I don't blame people for their ignorance.

81,000 of my fellow military personnel died fighting Marxism
Where on Earth did they fight Marxism? Or you talking about nazies? Which Hitler satellite do you have in mind? Finland comes closest to this figure with the number of people killed (according to Wikipedia) - 83 000

Last edited:

Forum List

Back