What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Republicans try but can't change history

Correll

Diamond Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2015
Messages
82,495
Reaction score
20,688
Points
2,220
Correll wrote: I've said nothing against the right to assemble. My point was about the incitement to violence. 21OCT08-POST#785

NFBW wrote: You put restrictions Correll ( 21MAR03-POST-#899 ) on any individual who organizes a peaceful protest. You &Cirrelk made them up. They are not mentioned in the Constitution. 21OCT09-POST#812

Correll wrote: You call for a demonstration and it gets out of control ONCE, that is believable. - - - You do it twice and you are being reckless. - - - You do it several hundred times, and it is obvious that when you say "demonstration" you mean, "riot". 21MAR03-POST-#899


Funny. A moment ago, I was reading you talk shit about how "inflammatory" Trump's tweet was, in relation to the 1/6 riot, and you were presenting it as though he was thus responsible, though not explicitly stating it, so that you had plausible deniability,

and here, you are acting as though, people can talk up the most INFLAMMATORY shit, and it means nothing to the massive and repeated riots that follow.


Mmmm,
 

Correll

Diamond Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2015
Messages
82,495
Reaction score
20,688
Points
2,220
Correll wrote: You call for a demonstration and it gets out of control ONCE, that is believable. - - - You do it twice and you are being reckless. - - - You do it several hundred times, and it is obvious that when you say "demonstration" you mean, "riot". 21MAR03-POST-#899

NFBW wrote: Just wondering Correll have you labeled the Jan6 ‘Stop the Steal” demonstration as reckless since it was the second DJT rally in DC in two months? 21OCT09-POST#813

“””” Proud Boys sparked clashes during pro-Trump rally, D.C. officials say
Dec 14, 2020 — Pro-Trump protesters came “seeking violence,” said D.C. Council Chair Phil Mendelson.””””


Did the Proud Boys attack Antifa or was it the other way around?
 

Correll

Diamond Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2015
Messages
82,495
Reaction score
20,688
Points
2,220
Correll wrote: Your lie here, is part of a larger lie, that republicans are {r}acist, so that you people can keep your lock on the minority votes. 21JUN15-POST#1063

NFBW wrote: I have the utmost respect for my fellow Americans who are black including their intellectual ability to judge for themselves which political party is associated with racism and which political party is not. How dare you Correll write on this forum that what you refer to as “you people” that are somehow systematically lying to black voters who in your racist way of thinking comes across as white intellectual superiority. Your attitude Correll combined with all the nasty abnormalities of DJT it is no wonder why most in the black community consider DJT to be a racist and the spiritual head of a party that welcomes white supremacy within its ranks. 21Oct09-POST#814


Anyone can be lied to. It is fucking retarded of you, to imply that saying someone was lied to, implies anything about their intelligence.

This is bullshit. How can anyone have a discussion in this country, when half the country is spouting retarded bullshit?

To be clear, you are being an asshole and saying retarded shit.
 

Correll

Diamond Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2015
Messages
82,495
Reaction score
20,688
Points
2,220
...

NFBW wrote: If violence “helped” the DEMS why did the DJT campaign In the final stages shift its “law and order” messaging to target local Democratic Party politicians from urban areas, particularly on the campaign trail (NPR, 27 August 2020)? 21OCT08-POST#815

....

I deleted all the...useless filler crap.


This is really all you said of valve. It would be better if you stopped wasting my time burying your points in bullshit. Just saying.


Anyways, the answer to your question is,


Because they looked at the situation and tried to spin it to their advantage.


IMO, they failed, because they could not compete with the loudness of the MSM, and pop culture pushing the idea that the riots were "mostly peaceful" and justified by "Wacism", and the overall meme that this was because Trump's presidency was soooo terrible ie "not normal".
 

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2014
Messages
14,700
Reaction score
2,199
Points
245
Correll wrote: Your lie here, is part of a larger lie, that republicans are {r}acist, so that you people can keep your lock on the minority votes. 21JUN15-POST#1063

NFBW wrote: I have the utmost respect for my fellow Americans who are black including their intellectual ability to judge for themselves which political party is associated with racism and which political party is not. 21Oct09-POST#814

Correll wrote: Anyone can be lied to. 21OCT10-POST#823

NFBW wrote: I agree. So I ask you, Correll specifically, do you agree that anyone in the black American community can reject and not be influenced by your so-called (hypothetical existence of some sort of systematic brainwashing Democrat Party lie to black people that RepublIcans are racist) that you have introduced into this discussion? 21OCT10-POST#825

So I ask you, Correll specifically, do you agree that anyone in the black American community is capable of intellectually and objectively ascertaining the truth from what they experience in their own lives and hearing what Republicans stand for and what Republicans stand against in the past and in the present? 21OCT10-POST#825

NFBW wrote: Is “kidding oneself” lying to oneself as you Correll ( 21SEP05-POST#451 ) explained Trump was doing on Jan6: 21OCT10-POST#825

Correll wrote: Trump thought that something could have been done to decertify the voting as fraudulent, at that time. I think he was kidding himself. 21SEP05-POST#451

NFBW wrote: Do you Correll see what DJT said at his rally in Iowa yesterday October 9 (see next para) is a continuation of kidding himself? 21OCT10-POST#825

“”” DJT IOWA rally "We had plenty of material to challenge the election. He {Mitch McConnell} should have challenged the election. Schumer would have challenged the election." 21OCT09-DJT-MitchCoward
"Mitch McConnell did not have the courage to challenge the election. He is only a leader because he raises a lot of money and gives it to senators, that is his only form of leadership," Trump said. "He should have challenged the election." “””

NFBW wrote: DJT is a Republican, right Correll ? He is a Republican who is spewing the huge lie still that he actually won and defeated his opponent that the vast majority of black voters chose to be President. Even you Correll, a devoted DJT Republican, was able to ascertain that DJT is fucking kidding himself with the Big Lie. So why do you think black Americans specifically need help from a Dem Party brainwashing campaign to see what you see about DJT’s BIG LIE? Had DJT successfully stayed in office after kidding himself that he won it would have nullified every single black vote for Biden and a rejection of Trumpism by the vast majority of black Americans nationwide. Why can’t you let black people “know that” on their own? Why do they have to be fucking lied to in order to know that Correll ? 21OCT10-POST#825
 
Last edited:

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2014
Messages
14,700
Reaction score
2,199
Points
245
NFBW wrote: If violence “helped” the DEMS why did the DJT campaign In the final stages shift its “law and order” messaging to target local Democratic Party politicians from urban areas, particularly on the campaign trail (NPR, 27 August 2020)? 21OCT08-POST#815

Correll wrote: Anyways, the answer to your question is, Because they looked at the situation and tried to spin it to their advantage. - - - IMO, they failed, because they could not compete with the loudness of the MSM, and pop culture pushing the idea that the riots were "mostly peaceful" and justified by "Racism", and the overall meme that this was because Trump's presidency was soooo terrible ie "not normal". 21OCT10-POST#824

NFBW wrote: Actually the idea that the riots were "mostly peaceful" and justified by racism in support of BLM among white Americans was strong in June but went into steep decline among white voters going into the election. Thus producing headlines such as this: 21OCT10-POST#826

“”” Rioting is beginning to turn people off to BLM and protests while Biden has no solution 21AUG31-USAtoday-Robbins - - - Rioting is beginning to turn people off to BLM and protests while Biden has no solution - - - Jacob Blake's shooting has sparked more rioting and as violence escalates, people are turning away from BLM, protesting, and social justice. James S. Robbins “””

Riots are turning people off to BLM

“””Democrats may have hoped that the national reckoning on race would be a favorable issue for 2020. But the street violence has overwhelmed their reform message. CNN’s Don Lemon bemoaned the fact that the rioting is “showing up in the polling” and “showing up in focus groups.” He said the “rioting has to stop” because “it is the only thing right now that is sticking." “””

NFBW wrote: Here is the data on the decline in BLM demonstrations. : 21OCT10-POST#826

20SEP03-acleddata-summer protests

Demonstrations & Political Violence in America: New Data for Summer 2020 | ACLED 21OCT10-POST#82

D00E1D8A-3A01-4E65-8A00-5B0D41A942A6.jpeg


“”” Yet, despite data indicating that demonstrations associated with the BLM movement are overwhelmingly peaceful, one recent poll suggested that 42% of respondents believe “most protesters [associated with the BLM movement] are trying to incite violence or destroy property” (FiveThirtyEight, 5 June 2020). This is in line with the Civiqs tracking poll which finds that “net approval for the Black Lives Matter movement peaked back on June 3 [the week following the killing of George Floyd when riots first began to be reported] and has fallen sharply since” (USA Today, 31 August 2020; Civiqs, 29 August 2020). “””
 
Last edited:

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2014
Messages
14,700
Reaction score
2,199
Points
245
Correll wrote: If you state the REASON that you find that behavior so bad, then I can easily point out other Presidents that have done similar events. 21OCT10-POST#817

NFBW wrote: No you cannot point out that any other president in history issued an equally menacing and dangerous message in a similar way that the Jan6 message DJT (kidding himself) sent to a mob of rioters inside the Capitol that his VP was a coward. And that is because it happened on January 6 involving the Constitutionality mandated procedure for the peaceful transfer of power of a first term president to the winner of the election -making the winner the President Elect. No other US President attempted to overturn the election during a Jan6 constitutionally required act of Congress. TRUMP was the first. Pence was not a coward to refuse what DJT and the rioters wanted him to do. 21OCT10-POST#827
 
Last edited:

Correll

Diamond Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2015
Messages
82,495
Reaction score
20,688
Points
2,220
Correll wrote: Your lie here, is part of a larger lie, that republicans are {r}acist, so that you people can keep your lock on the minority votes. 21JUN15-POST#1063

NFBW wrote: I have the utmost respect for my fellow Americans who are black including their intellectual ability to judge for themselves which political party is associated with racism and which political party is not. 21Oct09-POST#814

Correll wrote: Anyone can be lied to. 21OCT10-POST#823

NFBW wrote: I agree. So I ask you, Correll specifically, do you agree that anyone in the black American community can reject and not be influenced by your so-called (hypothetical existence of some sort of systematic brainwashing Democrat Party lie to black people that RepublIcans are racist) that you have introduced into this discussion? 21OCT10-POST#825

So I ask you, Correll specifically, do you agree that anyone in the black American community is capable of intellectually and objectively ascertaining the truth from what they experience in their own lives and hearing what Republicans stand for and what Republicans stand against in the past and in the present? 21OCT10-POST#825

NFBW wrote: Is “kidding oneself” lying to oneself as you Correll ( 21SEP05-POST#451 ) explained Trump was doing on Jan6: 21OCT10-POST#825

Correll wrote: Trump thought that something could have been done to decertify the voting as fraudulent, at that time. I think he was kidding himself. 21SEP05-POST#451

NFBW wrote: Do you Correll see what DJT said at his rally in Iowa yesterday October 9 (see next para) is a continuation of kidding himself? 21OCT10-POST#825

“”” DJT IOWA rally "We had plenty of material to challenge the election. He {Mitch McConnell} should have challenged the election. Schumer would have challenged the election." 21OCT09-DJT-MitchCoward
"Mitch McConnell did not have the courage to challenge the election. He is only a leader because he raises a lot of money and gives it to senators, that is his only form of leadership," Trump said. "He should have challenged the election." “””

NFBW wrote: DJT is a Republican, right Correll ? He is a Republican who is spewing the huge lie still that he actually won and defeated his opponent that the vast majority of black voters chose to be President. Even you Correll, a devoted DJT Republican, was able to ascertain that DJT is fucking kidding himself with the Big Lie. So why do you think black Americans specifically need help from a Dem Party brainwashing campaign to see what you see about DJT’s BIG LIE? Had DJT successfully stayed in office after kidding himself that he won it would have nullified every single black vote for Biden and a rejection of Trumpism by the vast majority of black Americans nationwide. Why can’t you let black people “know that” on their own? Why do they have to be fucking lied to in order to know that Correll ? 21OCT10-POST#825


I do NOT agree that anyone is capable of intellectually and objectively ascertaining the truth from what they experience in their own lives, when the vast majority of the information sources they have access to, have been reduced to propaganda sources.


Also, I note that by injecting the qualifier "black Americans" you tried to spin it, that my answer, if not agreeing with you, would be a wacist statement instead of a statement about the way ALL people think.


You are a race baiting asshole.
 

Correll

Diamond Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2015
Messages
82,495
Reaction score
20,688
Points
2,220
NFBW wrote: If violence “helped” the DEMS why did the DJT campaign In the final stages shift its “law and order” messaging to target local Democratic Party politicians from urban areas, particularly on the campaign trail (NPR, 27 August 2020)? 21OCT08-POST#815

Correll wrote: Anyways, the answer to your question is, Because they looked at the situation and tried to spin it to their advantage. - - - IMO, they failed, because they could not compete with the loudness of the MSM, and pop culture pushing the idea that the riots were "mostly peaceful" and justified by "Racism", and the overall meme that this was because Trump's presidency was soooo terrible ie "not normal". 21OCT10-POST#824

NFBW wrote: Actually the idea that the riots were "mostly peaceful" and justified by racism in support of BLM among white Americans was strong in June but went into steep decline among white voters going into the election. Thus producing headlines such as this: 21OCT10-POST#826

“”” Rioting is beginning to turn people off to BLM and protests while Biden has no solution 21AUG31-USAtoday-Robbins - - - Rioting is beginning to turn people off to BLM and protests while Biden has no solution - - - Jacob Blake's shooting has sparked more rioting and as violence escalates, people are turning away from BLM, protesting, and social justice. James S. Robbins “””

Riots are turning people off to BLM

“””Democrats may have hoped that the national reckoning on race would be a favorable issue for 2020. But the street violence has overwhelmed their reform message. CNN’s Don Lemon bemoaned the fact that the rioting is “showing up in the polling” and “showing up in focus groups.” He said the “rioting has to stop” because “it is the only thing right now that is sticking." “””

NFBW wrote: Here is the data on the decline in BLM demonstrations. : 21OCT10-POST#826

20SEP03-acleddata-summer protests

Demonstrations & Political Violence in America: New Data for Summer 2020 | ACLED 21OCT10-POST#82

View attachment 549978

“”” Yet, despite data indicating that demonstrations associated with the BLM movement are overwhelmingly peaceful, one recent poll suggested that 42% of respondents believe “most protesters [associated with the BLM movement] are trying to incite violence or destroy property” (FiveThirtyEight, 5 June 2020). This is in line with the Civiqs tracking poll which finds that “net approval for the Black Lives Matter movement peaked back on June 3 [the week following the killing of George Floyd when riots first began to be reported] and has fallen sharply since” (USA Today, 31 August 2020; Civiqs, 29 August 2020). “””


1. So, some people agreed with you? THat means it must be true. NOT.

2. Funny the moment that Dems started thinking that the riots were not workign for them, blm started doing less demonstrations? How odd. That indicates both a high degree of coordination between the Dems and teh BLM, AND, that BOTH of them associate the demonstrations with the riots. Just like I do. And like you claim to NOT do.
 

Correll

Diamond Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2015
Messages
82,495
Reaction score
20,688
Points
2,220
Correll wrote: If you state the REASON that you find that behavior so bad, then I can easily point out other Presidents that have done similar events. 21OCT10-POST#817

NFBW wrote: No you cannot point out that any other president in history issued an equally menacing and dangerous message in a similar way that the Jan6 message DJT (kidding himself) sent to a mob of rioters inside the Capitol that his VP was a coward. And that is because it happened on January 6 involving the Constitutionality mandated procedure for the peaceful transfer of power of a first term president to the winner of the election -making the winner the President Elect. No other US President attempted to overturn the election during a Jan6 constitutionally required act of Congress. TRUMP was the first. Pence was not a coward to refuse what DJT and the rioters wanted him to do. 21OCT10-POST#827


Are you implying that if it were not for the "procedure" going on, that was interrupted, that you would have no problem with Trump's actions leading up to and during the riot?
 

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2014
Messages
14,700
Reaction score
2,199
Points
245
Correll wrote: Are you implying that if it were not for the "procedure" going on, that was interrupted, that you would have no problem with Trump's actions leading up to and during the riot? 21OCT10-POST#830


NFBW wrote: I am not implying that at all. The president bad mouthing his Vice President sometimes may be for a good reason. But DJT called PENCE a coward for not doing the unconstitutional despicable act of helping DJT ATTEMPT to overturn the election that he lost. When you defend DJT for that you are just as despicable as the lying ex president is. 21OCT10-POST#831
 

Correll

Diamond Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2015
Messages
82,495
Reaction score
20,688
Points
2,220
Correll wrote: Are you implying that if it were not for the "procedure" going on, that was interrupted, that you would have no problem with Trump's actions leading up to and during the riot? 21OCT10-POST#830


NFBW wrote: I am not implying that at all. The president bad mouthing his Vice President sometimes may be for a good reason. But DJT called PENCE a coward for not doing the unconstitutional despicable act of helping DJT ATTEMPT to overturn the election that he lost. When you defend DJT for that you are just as despicable as the lying ex president is. 21OCT10-POST#831

So, you say it was not about the procedure, and then you immediately talk about how it was about the procedure.


THanks. REally, you are just talking shit to justify your pretense that this one little riot is somehow worse than your side's four years of riots.


YOu are just spamming negative sounding spin. You people have given up on making real, persuasive arguments, and are just doing propaganda now.
 

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2014
Messages
14,700
Reaction score
2,199
Points
245
Correll wrote: They are the largest single religious category, according to your link. They are a quarter of the population. 21OCT08-POST#791

NFBW wrote: The one most significant group that traded lust for white Christian nationalistic power for having a sympathetic autocratic demonic soulless crass asshole in the White House who wouldn’t leave when he lost. They should be ashamed of themselves.? 21OCT09-POST#816

“”” According to the editorial, "The interim report by the Senate Judiciary Committee shows how Trump's Jan. 6 incitement of a mob of his supporters to attack the Capitol was only his most publicly visible attempt to overturn an election he clearly lost. In the days prior, Trump was maneuvering behind the scenes, trying to weaponize his Justice Department to validate his already-disproven claims of election fraud." 21OCT09-RS-DJTshithead

'Dooms him to the trash bin of history': Heartland newspaper bashes Trump's attempted coup in scathing editorial

They then drew a parallel to Watergate which eventually brought down the presidency of fellow Republican Richard Nixon, saying Trump's attempt to subvert democracy is miles worse and that he and his enablers should forever live in infamy “””

Correll wrote: Yes, every event can be defined to the point that you can argue a difference with other events. 21OCT08-POST#805

NFBW wrote: I am not arguing the “Pence is a Coward” message to DJT’s rioters is different than any other message by other presidents to their rioters. There is nothing to argue there. Of course DJT’s message to his rioters is different than every other message by a US president in history. Of course strong language might be common. I am defining that one unique Jan6 tweet by DJT to be abnormal and amoral to the normal expectations of BEHAVIOR by the Chief Law enforcement officer in the land and defender of the CONSTITUTION. I find Correll ‘s consideration of DJT’s behavior to be normal and common to be repulsive and dangerous to our democracy and must be reviled for what it is .. a personality cult delusion. 21OCT08-POST#808

Correll wrote: If you state the REASON that you find that behavior so bad, then I can easily point out other Presidents that have done similar events. 21OCT10-POST#817

NFBW wrote: No you cannot point out that any other president in history issued an equally menacing and dangerous message in a similar way that the Jan6 message DJT (kidding himself) sent to a mob of rioters inside the Capitol that his VP was a coward. And that is because it happened on January 6 involving the Constitutionality mandated procedure for the peaceful transfer of power of a first term president to the winner of the election -making the winner the President Elect. No other US President attempted to overturn the election during a Jan6 constitutionally required act of Congress. TRUMP was the first. Pence was not a coward to refuse what DJT and the rioters wanted him to do. 21OCT10-POST#827

Correll wrote: Are you implying that if it were not for the "procedure" going on, that was interrupted, that you would have no problem with Trump's actions leading up to and during the riot? 21OCT10-POST#830

NFBW wrote: I am not implying that at all. The president bad mouthing his Vice President sometimes may be for a good reason. But DJT called PENCE a coward for not doing the unconstitutional despicable act of helping DJT ATTEMPT to overturn the election that he lost. When you defend DJT for that you are just as despicable as the lying ex president is. 21OCT10-POST#831

Correll wrote: So, you say it was not about the procedure, and then you immediately talk about how it was about the procedure. 21OCT10-POST#832

NFBW wrote: It is not about the procedure. Its about how DJT attempted to use the “procedure” by getting his VP involving. You can see Correll if you want truth, I’ve been saying Trump's attempt to subvert democracy is rotten to the core. And white evangelical Christians put him in the White House and look the other way when DJT attempted to overturn the election that he lost. 21OCT11-POST#833
 

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2014
Messages
14,700
Reaction score
2,199
Points
245
NFBW wrote: I am defining that one unique Jan6 tweet by DJT to be abnormal and amoral to the normal expectations of BEHAVIOR by the Chief Law enforcement officer in the land and defender of the CONSTITUTION. I find Correll ‘s consideration of DJT’s behavior to be normal and common to be repulsive and dangerous to our democracy and must be reviled for what it is .. a personality cult delusion. 21OCT08-POST#808

Correll wrote: If you state the REASON that you find that behavior so bad, then I can easily point out other Presidents that have done similar events. 21OCT10-POST#817

NFBW wrote: The very fact that Correll has to ask why DJT’s racist-tinged attempt to subvert democracy, including doing nothing to stop his deranged riotous supporters halfway through the cop-beating-with-Trump-flag-attack on a joint session of Congress, should be enough to give his morally defunct opinions about anything regarding sober thought about right and wrong no consideration whatsoever. But on top of all that we have Correll questioning why anyone would see - as abnormal - DJT’s message to his supporters including those who took his request to fight to stop the steal to save America literally to the point of openly seeking to use deadly force against DJT’s sitting VP and also the next in line to the presidency just to loyally satisfy DJT’s ambition to stay in power. That message in the midst of an ongoing riot inside the world’s Capitol of Democracy was to let his supporters and his rioters know that Pence was too much of a coward to help them stop the steal and thus fail to even try to save America. Correll says DJT’s tweet is tough politics as usual. Everybody does it mom. I suggest we lock people away in mental institutions for perceptions of reality much less unstable than that. 21OCT11-POST#834
 
Last edited:

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2014
Messages
14,700
Reaction score
2,199
Points
245
Correll wrote: Your lie here, is part of a larger lie, that republicans are {r}acist, so that you people can keep your lock on the minority votes. 21JUN15-POST#1063

NFBW wrote: I have the utmost respect for my fellow Americans who are black including their intellectual ability to judge for themselves which political party is associated with racism and which political party is not. 21Oct09-POST#814

Correll wrote: Anyone can be lied to. 21OCT10-POST#823

NFBW wrote: I agree. So I ask you, Correll specifically, do you agree that anyone in the black American community can reject and not be influenced by your so-called (hypothetical existence of some sort of systematic brainwashing Democrat Party lie to black people that RepublIcans are racist) that you have introduced into this discussion? 21OCT10-POST#825

Correll wrote: I do NOT agree that anyone is capable of intellectually and objectively ascertaining the truth from what they experience in their own lives, when the vast majority of the information sources they have access to, have been reduced to propaganda sources. 21OCT10-POST#828

NFBW wrote: But you Correll as a white cultural Christian being of the true and real American heritage along with all the white evangelical Christian DJT supporters and real Americans just like you, are capable of intellectually and objectively ascertaining the truth from what they experience in their own lives. Aren’t you special. 21OCT11-POST#835
 
Last edited:

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2014
Messages
14,700
Reaction score
2,199
Points
245
Correll wrote: 2. Funny the moment that Dems started thinking that the riots were not working be for them, blm started doing less demonstrations? How odd. 21OCT10-POST#829

NFBW wrote: You are a liar Correll. Dems never thought riots worked for them. 21OCT10-POST#836
 

Staidhup

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2012
Messages
5,218
Reaction score
1,654
Points
315
Location
PNW
You don’t escape liability, dimbo’s promoted racism and riots. Take a look at the public statements by the likes of the squad, Nancy, and Maxine for starters.
 

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2014
Messages
14,700
Reaction score
2,199
Points
245
Correll wrote: 2. Funny the moment that Dems started thinking that the riots were not working for them, blm started doing less demonstrations? How odd. 21OCT10-POST#829

NFBW wrote: If what you Correll wrote above is true, then what you wrote below is not true. 21OCT12-POST#838

Correll wrote: Funny, you don't deny that your side has murderous mobs in the street, to influence the election... 20SEP26-POST#157

NFBW wrote: NO! Correll my side did not have murderous mobs in the street, to influence the election. The election was influenced in favor of DJT by the disproportionate coverage of violent demonstrations. A peaceful demonstration is not news to either side. 21OCT12-POST#838

“”” disproportionate coverage of violent demonstrations (Business Insider, 11 June 2020; Poynter, 25 June 2020).

Research from the University of Washington indicates that this disparity stems from political orientation and biased media framing (Washington Post, 24 August 2020), such as disproportionate coverage of violent demonstrations (Business Insider, 11 June 2020; Poynter, 25 June 2020).

20SEP03-acleddata-disproportionate


Groups like the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) have documented organized disinformation campaigns aimed at spreading a “deliberate mischaracterization of groups or movements [involved in the protests], such as portraying activists who support Black Lives Matter as violent extremists or claiming that antifa is a terrorist organization coordinated or manipulated by nebulous external forces” (ADL, 2020). “””

NFBW wrote: Why don’t you Correll , if you are truly not a racist, apply the same rule that you have for a white organization that promotes peaceful protests to a black organization that promotes peaceful protests. The 21FEB14-POST#340 rule. 21OCT12-POST#838

Correll wrote: Trump called for a demonstration to put pressure on Congress. - That some people were able to use that to spark a riot, is on those people that did that. 21FEB14-POST#340
 

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2014
Messages
14,700
Reaction score
2,199
Points
245
Staidhup wrote: You don’t escape liability, dimbo’s promoted racism and riots. Take a look at the public statements by the likes of the squad, Nancy, and Maxine for starters 21OCT11-POST#837

NFBW wrote: Because DJT promotes the BIG LIE and plotted the Stop the Steal attempt at the Capitol on Jan6, does DJT escape liability for the riotous attempt to keep the loser if the ejection in power? 21OCT12-POST#839
 

Correll

Diamond Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2015
Messages
82,495
Reaction score
20,688
Points
2,220
NFBW wrote: I am defining that one unique Jan6 tweet by DJT to be abnormal and amoral to the normal expectations of BEHAVIOR by the Chief Law enforcement officer in the land and defender of the CONSTITUTION. I find Correll ‘s consideration of DJT’s behavior to be normal and common to be repulsive and dangerous to our democracy and must be reviled for what it is .. a personality cult delusion. 21OCT08-POST#808

Correll wrote: If you state the REASON that you find that behavior so bad, then I can easily point out other Presidents that have done similar events. 21OCT10-POST#817

NFBW wrote: The very fact that Correll has to ask why DJT’s racist-tinged attempt to subvert democracy, including doing nothing to stop his deranged riotous supporters halfway through the cop-beating-with-Trump-flag-attack on a joint session of Congress, should be enough to give his morally defunct opinions about anything regarding sober thought about right and wrong no consideration whatsoever. But on top of all that we have Correll questioning why anyone would see - as abnormal - DJT’s message to his supporters including those who took his request to fight to stop the steal to save America literally to the point of openly seeking to use deadly force against DJT’s sitting VP and also the next in line to the presidency just to loyally satisfy DJT’s ambition to stay in power. That message in the midst of an ongoing riot inside the world’s Capitol of Democracy was to let his supporters and his rioters know that Pence was too much of a coward to help them stop the steal and thus fail to even try to save America. Correll says DJT’s tweet is tough politics as usual. Everybody does it mom. I suggest we lock people away in mental institutions for perceptions of reality much less unstable than that. 21OCT11-POST#834


What if Trump was right and the voting was corrupted by fraud?
 

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$295.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List

Top