Republicans try but can't change history

Correll wrote: Trump thought that something could have been done to decertify the voting as fraudulent, at that time. I think he was kidding himself. 21SEP05-POST#451

NFBW wrote: Quite the dangerous unconstitutional election meddling kind of “kidding” don’t you think? DJT damn near got the 2nd and 3rd in line to the presidency killed. Remember this?

Fact: DJT tweets Pence is coward
Fact: riot continues - no help from DJT

Correll wrote: Bullshit. One cop fired his gun, when he didn't really need to. If anyone was in real danger, the cops would have and could have escalated the violence to break up the mob. 21OCT08-POST#790

NFBW wrote: Fact: In the middle of the attack by his supporters against the certification of the vote at a time when the outcome, the weapons, the explosives and the sustainability of the defense of the lawmakers and staff was unknown DJT Tweets that PENCE IS A COWARD. A rioter with a bullhorn reads DJT’s tweet to the attacking mob. And we get Correll ‘s reaction - Bullshit. Nobody was in real danger. Really? @Correl reveals how deep into the DJTcult he has fallen. His duty comes across to ‘normalize’ every disgusting anti-normal unChristian insane behavior DJT comes up with. The Trump tweet that PENCE (a Christian) IS A COWARD was in a riot where DJT’s militant believers were engaged with a mobile gallows from which to hang his loyal VP from. To Correll the DJT tweet is normal for a President who is so attractive to his white evangelical Christian base. 21OCT08-POST#796

Plenty of Presidents have used strong language in partisan politics. Even in the context of periods of strife or rioting.

You are squealing like a stuck pig again

My point stands.

The country is split on the immigration issue. Quite a lot people are for high or even higher levels of immigration while quite a lot think that we need less, or far less immigration.

Both positions are well within the mainstream of political thought here in America, and have been for a long time.

That you libs are increasingly NEEDING to pretend that any opposition to you is beyond the pale, is just you people being dishonest hysterics.

Oh, and your asshole spin is noted and dismissed. You are an asshole.

Correll wrote: Plenty of Presidents have used strong language in partisan politics. Even in the context of periods of strife or rioting. 21OCT08-POST#801

NFBW wrote: not once ever in American history was there a sitting president who just lost his bid for a second term and subsequently planned and plotted a scheme to overturn that election needing his vice president to go against the constitution to assist in that endeavor. Not once in American history did that insidious assault on our democracy lead to an attack on the US capital threatening the lives of all the lawmakers who had a duty on that date to uphold the Constitution and certify the will of the people. Not once in American history during a riot in Congress on certification day when the vice president was in the capital to do his constitutional part., when the loser president tweets out to the rioters, his supporters, who were chanting they wanted to hang the Vice President, They receive an update from the loser that MIKE PENCE IS A COWARD. But it’s all normal business as usual to Correll. There is no excuse for any American to be that high on the ignorance scale. 21OCT08-POST#804

Last edited:
Correll wrote: Plenty of Presidents have used strong language in partisan politics. Even in the context of periods of strife or rioting. 21OCT08-POST#801

NFBW wrote: not once ever in American history was there a sitting president who just lost his bid for .....

Yes, every event can be defined to the point that you can argue a difference with other events.

I made a general statement that was true and I stand by it.

Plenty of Presidents have used strong language in partisan politics even in teh context of periods of strife or rioting.

If you want to disagree with me, you have to explain how and why you are disagreeing. That this event was not precisely like any other event, if nothing else, the date was different, does not mean that my point is not true.

You libs are just more and more in the habit of just stating normal shit and doing so in such an hysterical manner, AND WITH YOUR LEGION OF SHEEP IN THE MEDIA AND POP CULTURE, AND ELSEWHERE, backing you up,

to create the illusion of credibility, with even the most obviously stupid and/or false claims.

Do you realize that such behavior, indicates that you know that you are on the wrong side?

I made a general statement that was true and I stand by it.

NFBW wrote: Because general statements are nothing but mealymouthed mush in a discussion about the enormous unnecessary threat to American democracy that Donald J Trump has inflicted upon us. It’s your duty obviously to normalize the monster and There is no way to do it based on detail, facts, reason, education, awareness, truth and honor. You cannot do it based on all the “normal“ guidelines for living in a society like ours. Thank you very much for admitting it. 21OCT08-POST#80

Last edited:
NFBW wrote: Because general statements are nothing but mealymouthed mush ....0

See the theatrics for the tourists. Your inability to make a serious defense of this point has been established.

Are you ready to move the discussion forward now?

Correll wrote: Yes, every event can be defined to the point that you can argue a difference with other events. 21OCT08-POST#805

NFBW wrote: I am not arguing the “Pence is a Coward” message to DJT’s rioters is different than any other message by other presidents to their rioters. There is nothing to argue there. Of course DJT’s message to his rioters is different than every other message by a US president in history. Of course strong language might be common. I am defining that one unique Jan6 tweet by DJT to be abnormal and amoral to the normal expectations of BEHAVIOR by the Chief Law enforcement officer in the land and defender of the CONSTITUTION. I find Correll ‘s consideration of DJT’s behavior to be normal and common to be repulsive and dangerous to our democracy and must be reviled for what it is .. a personality cult delusion. 21OCT08-POST#808

Correll wrote: I made a general statement that was true and I stand by it. Plenty of Presidents have used strong language in partisan politics even in the context of periods of strife or rioting 21OCT08-POST#805

NFBW wrote: I agree that your general statement is true. There is no disagreement there. The disagreement is that you have concluded that a US president, chief law-enforcement officer in the land, is behaving ethically, presidentially and normal by refusing to respond when a US Congressman under deadly siege by that president’s angry supporters calls him and pleads for help. The President’s Response to the play was to inflame the rioters even more by telling them on social media that his vice president was a coward for not doing what he and the rioters wanted him to do. That conduct cannot be normal. That you Correll want it to be normal Is the disagreement. 21OCT08-POST#809

Correll wrote: Trump's rise to political power and his administration was characterized by completely normal, mainstream policies supported by good, working class and middle class Americans. 21FEB09-POST#45

NFBW wrote: which ‘immigration policy’ is normal in your head Correll?
There is no normal immigration policy to be had. 21OCT08-POST#793

Correll wrote: The country is split on the issue. 21OCT08-POST#799

Correll: The country is split on the immigration issue. 21OCT08-POST#803

NFBW wrote: Tell me Correll are there non-religious Americans that support MUSLIM Immigration and oppose Trump’s border wall policy and support citizenship for Dreamers that fit you category of good, working class and middle class Americans who support one completely normal mainstream immigration policy? 21OCT08-POST#810

Last edited:
Correll wrote: All politicians lie. But nothing Trump has ever said, HELL, EVERYTHING, Trump has ever said, fades to insignificance compared to the LIE of telling America one of the candidates is a fucking WHITE SUPREMACIST. You did that to win the election. And it worked. Which makes it FRAUD BY DECEPTION. And thus not legitimate 21JUN09-POST#531

NFBW wrote: Wipe your tears Correll. Maybe it was DJT’s racism tinged Birther debut onto the political scene that kept him from dismissing the charges of racism against him. He won some he lost some. Toughen up Correll . There is no such thing as ELECTION FRAUD BY DECEPTION. In America every citizen gets one vote. And then we count the votes no matter how nasty rotten and mean the campaigns were. Whoever gets the most electoral college votes wins. No matter which method the voter used to cast their vote it gets counted if legal. If not they don’t get counted. In PENNSYLVANIA there were three voters who tried to vote twice - all for Trump. Their second votes were not counted - Trump and his allies claimed that over 4,000 people voted twice in Pennsylvania. THAT WAS A LIE. NO DOUBLE VOTING TOOK PLACE IN PENNSYLVANIA. Those Trump lies about voter fraud harm democracy. 21OCT08-POST#811

“”” "In reality, only three actual efforts to vote twice have been identified to date in the state of Pennsylvania, and all three were attempts to vote twice for Trump," said the report. This Trump claim of 'voter fraud' in Pennsylvania blew up in his face in spectacular fashion: Senate report
"The false claim of over 4,000 double votes stems from a printing error that caused more than 4,000 voters to mistakenly receive two absentee ballots apiece. But that did not translate into any duplicate votes because, as the Pennsylvania Department of State explained, 'all the duplicate ballots are coded for the same voter, so if a voter tried to submit more than one, the system would literally prevent the second ballot from being counted.'" In other words: All of the people who committed voter fraud using this method were Trump voters. “””

Correll wrote: I've said nothing against the right to assemble. My point was about the incitement to violence. 21OCT08-POST#785

NFBW wrote: You put restrictions Correll ( 21MAR03-POST-#899 ) on any individual who organizes a peaceful protest. You &Cirrelk made them up. They are not mentioned in the Constitution. 21OCT09-POST#812

Correll wrote: You call for a demonstration and it gets out of control ONCE, that is believable. - - - You do it twice and you are being reckless. - - - You do it several hundred times, and it is obvious that when you say "demonstration" you mean, "riot". 21MAR03-POST-#899

Last edited:
Correll wrote: You call for a demonstration and it gets out of control ONCE, that is believable. - - - You do it twice and you are being reckless. - - - You do it several hundred times, and it is obvious that when you say "demonstration" you mean, "riot". 21MAR03-POST-#899

NFBW wrote: Just wondering Correll have you labeled the Jan6 ‘Stop the Steal” demonstration as reckless since it was the second DJT rally in DC in two months? 21OCT09-POST#813

“””” Proud Boys sparked clashes during pro-Trump rally, D.C. officials say
Dec 14, 2020 — Pro-Trump protesters came “seeking violence,” said D.C. Council Chair Phil Mendelson.””””

Correll wrote: Your lie here, is part of a larger lie, that republicans are {r}acist, so that you people can keep your lock on the minority votes. 21JUN15-POST#1063

NFBW wrote: I have the utmost respect for my fellow Americans who are black including their intellectual ability to judge for themselves which political party is associated with racism and which political party is not. How dare you Correll write on this forum that what you refer to as “you people” that are somehow systematically lying to black voters who in your racist way of thinking comes across as white intellectual superiority. Your attitude Correll combined with all the nasty abnormalities of DJT it is no wonder why most in the black community consider DJT to be a racist and the spiritual head of a party that welcomes white supremacy within its ranks. 21Oct09-POST#814

Last edited:
Correll wrote: I disagree. I think that the rioting HELPED the dems, by creating, with the assistance of the vile MSM, the illusion that the Trump Administration was the "not normal" situation that was causing the period of racial strife, instead of the people actually doing the violence. 21OCT08-POST#787

NFBW wrote: You “think rioting HELPED the dems” - I have scientific statistical data plus “strategic actions by the DJT campaign plus quotes by the DJT campaign officials ( KConway & DJTjr ) to KNOW that you put you ass on backwards and overdosed on smoke pills so that you are frantically blowing an exorbitant amount of smoke out of your backward ass to THINK social justice protests bring hijacked by violent criminals arsonists looters and agents provocateur HELP the DEMS. 21OCT09-POST#815

NFBW wrote: If violence “helped” the DEMS why did the DJT campaign In the final stages shift its “law and order” messaging to target local Democratic Party politicians from urban areas, particularly on the campaign trail (NPR, 27 August 2020)? 21OCT08-POST#815

See 20SEP03-acleddata-disproportionate

“”” disproportionate coverage of violent demonstrations (Business Insider, 11 June 2020; Poynter, 25 June 2020).

Research from the University of Washington indicates that this disparity stems from political orientation and biased media framing (Washington Post, 24 August 2020), such as disproportionate coverage of violent demonstrations (Business Insider, 11 June 2020; Poynter, 25 June 2020).

20SEP03-acleddata-disproportionate

Groups like the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) have documented organized disinformation campaigns aimed at spreading a “deliberate mischaracterization of groups or movements [involved in the protests], such as portraying activists who support Black Lives Matter as violent extremists or claiming that antifa is a terrorist organization coordinated or manipulated by nebulous external forces” (ADL, 2020).
“””

“”” These disinformation campaigns may be contributing to the decline in public support for the BLM movement after the initial increase following Floyd’s killing, especially amongst the white population (USA Today, 31 August 2020; Civiqs, 30 August 2020a, 30 August 2020b).

((( 20SEP03-acleddata-disproportionate )))

This waning support also comes as the Trump administration recently shifted its “law and order” messaging to target local Democratic Party politicians from urban areas, particularly on the campaign trail (NPR, 27 August 2020).

Last edited:
Correll wrote: They are the largest single religious category, according to your link. They are a quarter of the population. 21OCT08-POST#791

NFBW wrote: The one most significant group that traded lust for white Christian nationalistic power for having a sympathetic autocratic demonic soulless crass asshole in the White House who wouldn’t leave when he lost. They should be ashamed of themselves.? 21OCT09-POST#816

“”” According to the editorial, "The interim report by the Senate Judiciary Committee shows how Trump's Jan. 6 incitement of a mob of his supporters to attack the Capitol was only his most publicly visible attempt to overturn an election he clearly lost. In the days prior, Trump was maneuvering behind the scenes, trying to weaponize his Justice Department to validate his already-disproven claims of election fraud." 21OCT09-RS-DJTshithead

'Dooms him to the trash bin of history': Heartland newspaper bashes Trump's attempted coup in scathing editorial

They then drew a parallel to Watergate which eventually brought down the presidency of fellow Republican Richard Nixon, saying Trump's attempt to subvert democracy is miles worse and that he and his enablers should forever live in infamy “””

Correll wrote: Yes, every event can be defined to the point that you can argue a difference with other events. 21OCT08-POST#805

NFBW wrote: I am not arguing the “Pence is a Coward” message to DJT’s rioters is different than any other message by other presidents to their rioters. There is nothing to argue there. Of course DJT’s message to his rioters is different than every other message by a US president in history. Of course strong language might be common. I am defining that one unique Jan6 tweet by DJT to be abnormal and amoral to the normal expectations of BEHAVIOR by the Chief Law enforcement officer in the land and defender of the CONSTITUTION. I find Correll ‘s consideration of DJT’s behavior to be normal and common to be repulsive and dangerous to our democracy and must be reviled for what it is .. a personality cult delusion. 21OCT08-POST#808

If you state the REASON that you find that behavior so bad, then I can easily point out other Presidents that have done similar events. Or point out that you are lying about what that behavior was or meant.

Do so. Your spamming talking points is boring and stupid of you.

Correll wrote: I made a general statement that was true and I stand by it. Plenty of Presidents have used strong language in partisan politics even in the context of periods of strife or rioting 21OCT08-POST#805

NFBW wrote: I agree that your general statement is true. There is no disagreement there. The disagreement is that you have concluded that a US president, chief law-enforcement officer in the land, is behaving ethically, presidentially and normal by refusing to respond when a US Congressman under deadly siege by that president’s angry supporters calls him and pleads for help. The President’s Response to the play was to inflame the rioters even more by telling them on social media that his vice president was a coward for not doing what he and the rioters wanted him to do. That conduct cannot be normal. That you Correll want it to be normal Is the disagreement. 21OCT08-POST#809

Isn't it? There have been hundreds of riots over the last 5 years. Plenty of our leaders have NOT done shit, while the riots were going on. Or said shit that could be interpreted as inflammatory.

Do you have a hissy fit when Dem leaders talk up Wacism and W.S, as though they are real issues, that that could be inflammatory to the Antifa and BLM members/rioters, that have been rioting and killing and burning shit all over this nation?

Or do you only have hissy fits, when it serves your partisan purpose?

Correll wrote: Trump's rise to political power and his administration was characterized by completely normal, mainstream policies supported by good, working class and middle class Americans. 21FEB09-POST#45

NFBW wrote: which ‘immigration policy’ is normal in your head Correll?
There is no normal immigration policy to be had. 21OCT08-POST#793

Correll wrote: The country is split on the issue. 21OCT08-POST#799

Correll: The country is split on the immigration issue. 21OCT08-POST#803

NFBW wrote: Tell me Correll are there non-religious Americans that support MUSLIM Immigration and oppose Trump’s border wall policy and support citizenship for Dreamers that fit you category of good, working class and middle class Americans who support one completely normal mainstream immigration policy? 21OCT08-POST#810

Yes, of course. Hell, I'm married to one.

Not, consider this next sentence seriously.

That you even asked that question, reveals that you have learned NOTHING about me, despite our massive interaction over the last few months, and are still operating primarily based on your preconceived assumptions, ie your mind is completely closed.

Correll wrote: All politicians lie. But nothing Trump has ever said, HELL, EVERYTHING, Trump has ever said, fades to insignificance compared to the LIE of telling America one of the candidates is a fucking WHITE SUPREMACIST. You did that to win the election. And it worked. Which makes it FRAUD BY DECEPTION. And thus not legitimate 21JUN09-POST#531

NFBW wrote: Wipe your tears Correll. Maybe it was DJT’s racism tinged Birther debut onto the political scene that kept him from dismissing the charges of racism against him.

Do you even realize how insanely circular your "logic" is?

You assume Birthism is wacism, so that means it is ok to lie about Trump saying something wacist. Of course, moving forward, people who believe the Lie, will use that to assume wacism in the future.

To be clear, imo, Birtherism was not about racism. You just assume that because it supports your cool narrative where you are the Hero fighting the evul wacists.

He won some he lost some. Toughen up Correll . There is no such thing as ELECTION FRAUD BY DECEPTION. In America every citizen gets one vote. And then we count the votes no matter how nasty rotten and mean the campaigns were. Whoever gets the most electoral college votes wins. No matter which method the voter used to cast their vote it gets counted if legal. If not they don’t get counted.

Two points.

1. Obviously I disagree.

2. YOur supporting argument does not explain why there cannot be Fraud By Deception, it just tells how votes are counted, not that the voters could be being misled by a massive Lie.

Forum List

Back