Republicans try but can't change history

Because history is what it is. Despite the efforts of Trump and his Cult members in Congress to rewrite it to reflect positively on Trump, theirs is a lost cause.

Trump and his disciples, since January 6 have tried over and over to convince the American people that the insurrection was caused by Antifa, was a peaceful event with lots of love in the air or was just a guided tour of the Capital building.

We know better! It was an aggressive attempt by white nationalists, inspired by Trump, to take over the government of the United States. Anyone who sees it in a different light is not a loyal, patriotic American, but rather is a Trump disciple who places him above the Constitution of the United States and the welfare of the majority of the American people.

Today's congressional hearing will expose the Trump people who tried to storm the Capital for what they really are: enemies of the American people.

Meanwhile democrats want to rename everything, tear down statues and monuments, teach new history and more.

If democrats can rewrite history then republicans should be able to also. Either it's all ok or none of it's ok.

I'm sort of sad, that you have zero debate skills.
I present you with Video Evidence,

Your comeback is "so you have nothing."

1627424509097.png

I've already told you all I saw was a peaceful protest where a unarmed white female protestor was murdered by the Capitol police without warning or any non-lethal methods utilized prior to shooting her at point blank range.

The only thing left to be said is that the Capitol police need to be defunded.

*****SMILE*****

:)

There has been no evidence presented to suggest widespread voter fraud. Therefore, my faith in the system is secure. I don't need to prove anything. The system worked as it should.
You have no faith in the system because your man lost, and were cock sure that he couldn't be beat. So it MUST be fraud. After all, it was those "dark" urban areas that came out against
your man that sent him to the sidelines. And we all know massive fraud went on there. :auiqs.jpg:

Yes, faith in the result you wanted to get.

All those mail in votes, those late night shifts, your side bleating on about beating him by any means necessary....

Fighting back? By rioting at the Capital? Talk about mental gymnastics, what part of that violent outbreak do you find justified? Legal? I mean are the courts there for shits and giggles?

Maybe just do like most losers do, step back, accept responsibility, evaluate, innovate, and hit it harder the next time. Think that might be a better alternative than adopting violence and running around screaming you were cheated? Is that not more "American"?

The trespass/violence was only a small part of what happened that day.

Right now the courts are only going for trespass, assault, and interfering with government workers/property.

No treason, no insurrection.

Meanwhile lefty anti-fa types were given passes by sympathetic local governments.

Haaaackkkkkk-----twaaaaattttt.

View attachment 518049

I've already told you all I saw was a peaceful protest where a unarmed white female protestor was murdered by the Capitol police without warning or any non-lethal methods utilized prior to shooting her at point blank range.

The only thing left to be said is that the Capitol police need to be defunded.

*****SMILE*****

You saw what you wanted to see and clearly not what those four officers experienced or all that video detailed. There was nothing peaceful about that

I never said that your insurrection was worse or not than anything else. Know why? Because the two events are COMPLETELY unrelated.

Fuck off

Aw, the little partisan zealot doesn't see the big picture of her own talking points?

Well, then, feel the connection of your little actions to the bigger plans of your evil thought leaders.

Again asshole.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Detail my supposed lies you piece of shit
So if I don’t buy into your bullshit excuses that makes me a liar?

Only in Trump land

The trespass/violence was only a small part of what happened that day.

Right now the courts are only going for trespass, assault, and interfering with government workers/property.

No treason, no insurrection.

Meanwhile lefty anti-fa types were given passes by sympathetic local governments.

Haaaackkkkkk-----twaaaaattttt.
Lefty anti-fa types are not given free passes. Tens of thousands have been arrested. Why do you have to perpetuate a false narrative?

You saw what you wanted to see and clearly not what those four officers experienced or all that video detailed. There was nothing peaceful about that

1627426889103.png

I saw no Molotov cocktails or buildings burning to suggest that it should be upgraded to a "somewhat" peaceful protest.

I did see an unarmed female protestor murdered by the Capitol police without prior warning or the use of non-lethal force.

Defund the Capitol police!!!

*****SMILE*****

:itsok:

They were probably expecting anti-fa, because those violent asshats showed up and plenty of other right leaning rallies and protests.

And the # of police attacked by left wing types over the past year+ is orders of magnitude greater than those attacked in the capitol.

but you don't care about those because it doesn't fit your narrative.

Trump wasn't inciting Antifa.. He was inciting his stooges to overturn the election.

So you didn't watch the video I posted.

A Day of Rage.

OK, let's clear some stuff up.
You seem utterly confused.
The Video does Not LIE. Watch it. What are you afraid of?

Warnings:
1) The 3 Police Officers are Protecting the Door.
That is in itself a warning. Do NOT enter.

2) You can see through the window, the one they busted through, and you can see an officer on the other side, with his gun drawn. That's pretty much a warning.

3) The protesters, insurrectionists, on Ashli's side of the window, (28:24) shout "There is a Gun, There is a Gun. He's got a Gun, He's Got a Gun, Hey." Another warning, shouted by her own common insurrectionists. Babbitt enters the Window 28:35.
She was WARNED, she played stupid games.

You want to talk INTENT. Sure
What was her INTENT as she Breached the Broken Window?

There is 3 Documented WARNINGS for ya.
Yeah... it was a good shoot.

Trump wasn't inciting Antifa.. He was inciting his stooges to overturn the election.

1627427227477.png

You're most likely correct because it was more than likely Pelosi and her squad of goons who incited ANTIFA then they screamed and hollered about how they feared for their lives.

Defund the Capitol police!!!

*****SMILE*****

Yeah... it was a good shoot.
Damaged Eagle has to be some BOT.
I posted a video with times, showing people busting through windows,
Yet it claims that "ALL I saw was a peaceful protest."

trump really indoctrinated them when he said, "What you are seeing and hearing is not real." he really hooked them in.

Forum List

Back